Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 9/10/2018 at 4:16 AM, Amethyst456 said:

For the skirt: the missing part is because it doesn't affect by any bone. I guess when save in outfit studio there is a warning says that "at least one vertex does not have any weighting assigned to it...." or sth. You have to paint this part with weight brush by hand. 

For the ribbon, I think it deforms because it is affected by many different bones. You can try to choose some upper bones (eg L and R clavicle) and weaken the bone on the ribbon. 

Is it considered disrespectful to the source material to attempt and address such problems by making more drastic changes? I'll use this outfit in an example for this; Perhaps the ribbon can be made into a separate bit, or perhaps it could be removed completely or significantly altered in terms of size or what makes more sense. Similarly I'm curious if it would be considered a cheap move to change the whole outfit drastically(Obviously still being a Sailor Moon one, maintaining its identity so to speak, in this example)... Perhaps modernizing it a bit? Or making it a bit more Sci-Fi? Changes like that. Note that I'm not implying that's what should be done in this case, I'm asking a theoretical question out of curiosity.

On 9/9/2018 at 12:04 AM, Musje said:

Bah UUNP... better not let people in this thread hear that :)

Adding to that, it's not like we can't co exist in peace ;3 But it's more convenient for everyone, regardless of body preferences, to have separate threads for conversions. The requests alone could probably bog things down.

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

Is it considered disrespectful to the source material to attempt and address such problems by making more drastic changes?

You can do what you want with it :) A lot of us have made modifications to existing mods and resources, to learn something or to make our own game nicer.

But it is considered disrespectful by most people if you publish your modified version without permission from the original creator.

3 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

That's a cool set. That said... The flowing parts of such costumes like the back and front bit here, always behave strange in game, they only look good in stills. HDT can some times make it look better but then when you move they tend to fly all over. Too short skirts or dresses also suffer from very visible deformities at the crotch area, they sort of fold up awkwardly in most poses or animations. Hmmm, "Crotch" can be used for all genders for that area, right? :$ In any case, where I was going with this was whether there's a setting or way or even a mod that can help with this issue.

so its not possible for someone to convert them both? ; n ;

12 hours ago, reiuji said:

so its not possible for someone to convert them both? ; n ;

Granted that I understand the question; I never implied it's impossible. I merely brought up the fact that the results can vary in terms of quality... And then asking if there's any way to deal with the issue.

On 7/26/2018 at 1:52 AM, zzlaq1 said:

A set of highheel from chinese author from 9dm

http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=132463&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D106

1 use cbbe feet model with slidersets to change the feet model in the heel

2 some edit maybe not perfect

3 the author of this heel has qq group and patrons, mostly for charge, this set of heel maybe for the advertisement, who knows

4 interesting is that the "cbbe feet model with slidersets" is also published by this author.

5 the highheel system is hdt, I had not changed to nioveride

6 the heel model maybe not new, but the texture and some detail were edited by the author, hope you liked.

7 heel sound needed.

18725liwu.7z

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_44_55.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_06.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_18.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_27.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_37.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_44.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_56.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_07.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_18.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_30.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_42.png

Hello, I installed this and created the bodyslide meshes but in game when I equip the heels it's like my character is not wearing anything. However HDT high heels height is applied correctly (also I can strangely equip more of these heels at the same time, without changes)

17 hours ago, HF771 said:

Hello, I installed this and created the bodyslide meshes but in game when I equip the heels it's like my character is not wearing anything. However HDT high heels height is applied correctly (also I can strangely equip more of these heels at the same time, without changes)

”the highheel system is hdt, I had not changed to nioveride 

Sorry,the wrong saying here, I'd changed to nioeride HH system, not hdt anymore, don't know if these cause the problem, but nomally it's because the slot number in the armor, armoraddon, and in the nif are diffrenet. So,

1 Confirm you have the nioveride HH sysytem installed

2 If you can, view the slot number in testedit  to check the armor, armoraddon is in slot 37, and in bs project file, confirm all the model in slot 37, if you can not, pm me again, I will check that for you.

7 hours ago, wakeywakey said:

Just dropping this to see if there's any interest in converting Hepsy Basic Wears

Reveal hidden contents

14702-1516328691-1424648564.png.151c12f958eba5122b769bf65eec1ebb.png

There's already a BodySlide conversion but it's for Special Edition, so I don't know if that makes it more or less difficult to convert lol.

Hide contents

14717-1516326921-780018012.thumb.png.5080abf8cde386cae13b05d20d779d57.png

I use outfit64 to open the nif, and output .fbx, then use outfit32 to load the .fbx, and reposion thr body slot, and reasign the texture, then BS.

Maybe let us down, for the texture file had not all the shining texture in the picture showed.

You can see these two link for ref:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5588014-1-1.html

http://mod.dysintropi.me/a-couple-of-conversions/

The esp from sse read by SLE CK and TESVedit, had no problem, so we can try to find some interesting outfit from SSE to try.

These pictures sound like posted from a korean modder, when we have time, we can look for the texture file from him. Here is the link, lets have a look , if we can find something:

http://kp4068.tistory.com/category/스카이림의상%26방어구/UNP 

EDIT: found the picture souce:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14717

I will try to have a look, if this file had good textures and if they can be used in this file.

Check: no lock, the texture are the same, no single red and dark wind red, should we textured it by ourself.

Hepsy's for SLE CBBE-HDT.7z

Skyrim 2018_9_25 10_43_20.png

On 9/10/2018 at 7:05 PM, max99max said:

Hi everyone, I downloaded the CBBE BodySlide version  of the NaySan Body Piercing (see link below). Nevertheless it does not show up in BodySlide, i.e. I can not adjust it to my BodySlide preset. I have already downloaded the latest version of BodySlide (4.6.2), but without success. Now my asumption is that the problem are the  japanese / chinese characters in the folder structure (see screenprint). Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2506.html

Screenprint.PNG

Hi,

I'd like to try and help you on this, because this piercing set is rather .... interesting. But could you tell me how did you manage to dowload the files without installing the Baidu disk ? I already done it a few months ago but I don't remember how... Now even when using the passwords found on mitakusaner blog, I'm stuck at the point where I can check the files I'd like to download but only th disk.exe is proposed...

Thanks

2 hours ago, jckchrck said:

Hi,

I'd like to try and help you on this, because this piercing set is rather .... interesting. But could you tell me how did you manage to dowload the files without installing the Baidu disk ? I already done it a few months ago but I don't remember how... Now even when using the passwords found on mitakusaner blog, I'm stuck at the point where I can check the files I'd like to download but only th disk.exe is proposed...

Thanks

On 7/17/2018 at 4:37 AM, Siegmeyer said:

You don't need the software. If it ever prompts you with a blue button and a white button, always pick the white button. That will download just the file and nothing else.

Spoiler

baidu.png

If this doesn't work it's because the archive is over 50MB in which case you will need to use a program like JDownloader.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, HF771 said:

NiO_HH version here for public use.

18725liwu.7z

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_44_55.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_06.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_18.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_27.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_37.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_44.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_56.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_07.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_18.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_30.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_42.png

Hi, everyone.

I have problem with DSR Outfit 

I've tried to delete some meshes in Outfit Studio and faced with the ingame textures problem. I suppose it's lay within mesh files. There's one mesh for both color wariant, that's why whit outfit looks normaly and black one is shifted, twisted. Can someone help?

Thanks in advance :)

1.PNG

20180926013711_1.jpg

20180926013732_1.jpg

12 hours ago, jckchrck said:

Hi,

Thanks 

Hi, thanks for your answer. As mentioned above the total folder size is above the 50MB clip level. The folder contains three files. Because I have the original mod already and was only looking for the CBBE BodySlide conversion (not UNP) I only downloaded that file from the folder which is below 50MB. In case you still need it I have attached it below.

NaySanPiercing BodySlide.7z

On 8/23/2018 at 11:25 PM, lafourminoir said:

nothing for my last request ?!  ?

well more somes cbbe bodyslide please  

Cre Sailor Moon costume Set http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2483.html

sailor.jpg

Cre Sailor Moon costume Set [CBBE HDT BodySlide].zip

EDIT: I noticed that Sailor Jupiter, Venus and Mars boots weren't in the file. Reuploaded to include these files.

(Does not need original since I had to do some major changes, still, credits go to the author for creating the mod.)

[Might encounter some minor clipping]

I'm happy with the current results so I decided to release it.

Spoiler

20180925170356_1.jpg.89e2b6e4fef36dfc438c425f670b9d8f.jpg20180925170435_1.jpg.722a54c17b5852c156f3c92c0603d53c.jpg

4 hours ago, Mingrael said:

Hi, everyone.

I have problem with DSR Outfit 

I've tried to delete some meshes in Outfit Studio and faced with the ingame textures problem. I suppose it's lay within mesh files. There's one mesh for both color wariant, that's why whit outfit looks normaly and black one is shifted, twisted. Can someone help?

Thanks in advance :)

1.PNG

20180926013711_1.jpg

20180926013732_1.jpg

I think its texture order in the esp file.
When you delete the mesh or change orders the esp texture will point to the wrong mesh in the nif file.

On 9/11/2018 at 1:05 AM, max99max said:

大家好,我下载了NbeSan Body Piercing的CBBE BodySlide版本(见下面的链接)。然而它没有出现在BodySlide中,即我无法将其调整为我的BodySlide预设。我已经下载了最新版本的BodySlide(4.6.2),但没有成功。现在我的假设是问题是文件夹结构中的日文/中文字符(参见screenprint)。不幸的是,我不知道如何解决这个问题。任何帮助,将不胜感激。提前致谢。

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2506.html

Screenprint.PNG

You need to install BodySlide 4.3.4  

The new version of BodySlide does not support Chinese.

On 9/10/2018 at 11:27 PM, Houca said:

you can try UTF-8 encoding,download Notepad and do it.Example.Sorry for my English:P

My first language is Russian.But still. Press also on the account in Notepad+

You need to do this with everyone SlidersSets Files.

bsss.bmp

20 hours ago, max99max said:

Hi, thanks for your answer. As mentioned above the total folder size is above the 50MB clip level. The folder contains three files. Because I have the original mod already and was only looking for the CBBE BodySlide conversion (not UNP) I only downloaded that file from the folder which is below 50MB. In case you still need it I have attached it below.

NaySanPiercing BodySlide.7z

1 hour ago, qq927803938 said:

You need to install BodySlide 4.3.4  

The new version of BodySlide does not support Chinese.

OK, thanks max99max, I just got the bodyslide files and installed them, then I had the same problem as you.

But no need to bother about the old or the new versions of Bodyslide. The advice given by Houca in the post just below your first one worked for me : encoding the SlidersSets in UFT-8 made them appear in the Bodyslide menu. So you can adapt them to yout preset.

Conversions are not perfect though, but that's another story and I can't blame the guys who made them, no ?

On 9/25/2018 at 4:01 AM, zzlaq1 said:

I use outfit64 to open the nif, and output .fbx, then use outfit32 to load the .fbx, and reposion thr body slot, and reasign the texture, then BS.

Maybe let us down, for the texture file had not all the shining texture in the picture showed.

You can see these two link for ref:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5588014-1-1.html

http://mod.dysintropi.me/a-couple-of-conversions/

The esp from sse read by SLE CK and TESVedit, had no problem, so we can try to find some interesting outfit from SSE to try.

These pictures sound like posted from a korean modder, when we have time, we can look for the texture file from him. Here is the link, lets have a look , if we can find something:

http://kp4068.tistory.com/category/스카이림의상%26방어구/UNP 

EDIT: found the picture souce:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14717

I will try to have a look, if this file had good textures and if they can be used in this file.

Check: no lock, the texture are the same, no single red and dark wind red, should we textured it by ourself.

Hepsy's for SLE CBBE-HDT.7z

Skyrim 2018_9_25 10_43_20.png

? Wow thank you indeed! That's great work!