Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, Amethyst456 said:

Thank you. 

How do you change the feet? I tried to convert the heels, but it looks weird in game. 

image.thumb.png.b1da24117600c834e079f98c8d82a7ed.png

Please redownload  it again for the bottom fix version;

use the bottom fix2 file, in fix version, topbun heel still had problem, this time should be right.

----------use the bottom fix file, for the heel of the third, the bs file dir is wrong, the file after bs can not affect the real nif. In the fix file, corrrect it.

I use a cbbe foot model with angle slidersets to replaced the orginal feet model, then scale, move the heel to suit the feet model, and fix the clips. And I repaint the body weight with calf bone for the feet model anfd the heel model, delete the feet bone, ankle bone and toe bone in the original, otherwise the foot and heel moved not the same time, looks awful.

A set of highheel from chinese author from 9dm

http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=132463&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D106

1 use cbbe feet model with slidersets to change the feet model in the heel

2 some edit maybe not perfect

3 the author of this heel has qq group and patrons, mostly for charge, this set of heel maybe for the advertisement, who knows

4 interesting is that the "cbbe feet model with slidersets" is also published by this author.

5 the highheel system is hdt, I had not changed to nioveride

6 the heel model maybe not new, but the texture and some detail were edited by the author, hope you liked.

7 heel sound needed.

18725liwu.7z

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_44_55.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_06.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_18.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_27.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_37.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_44.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_45_56.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_07.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_18.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_30.png

Skyrim 2018_7_26 7_46_42.png

On 7/24/2018 at 7:54 PM, zzlaq1 said:

I use a cbbe foot model with angle slidersets to replaced the orginal feet model, then scale, move the heel to suit the feet model, and fix the clips. And I repaint the body weight with calf bone for the feet model anfd the heel model, delete the feet bone, ankle bone and toe bone in the original, otherwise the foot and heel moved not the same time, looks awful.

I need some help with converting heels.

I use your feet model. In outfit studio when I test with preview scaling scroll, the feet and the heels pair correctly. But in game the feet still not move with the heels. 

8 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Check the esp with CK or tesvedit, if the file in the armoraddon point to the file that you edited, like the name in the orignal is *.nif, while after edited and bs, it should point the the *_1.nif.

And some time, when you edit the heel with move and scale in the outfitstodio, you should adjust the height of heel with hdt highheel or nioeridr.

Most important, in outfitstudio, try to edit the heel to suit the feet model, not otherwise, for the feet model define the position in game of the whole set of heel with feet model.

Hope this will be some help.

Otherwise, keep on asking and post some information for we researched it together.

I use directly the feet model in your convert file DOA lingerie. The original mod contains only *_1.nif (no *_0.nif), in CK file name is *_1.nif. Is that cause problem?

When I convert other non-high heels there isn't any issue.

1 hour ago, zzlaq1 said:

“the feet still not move with the heels. 

Think of your words above, perhaps you should repaint the bodyweight of the feet model and the heel, I mostly repaint all the feet model and heels with calf bone(L and R for each side model), and delete the foot bone and toe bone from the original.

I solved it and it works well now, ty.

52 minutes ago, reiuji said:

The Outfit doesnt show up at all when i select the CBBE HDT body in the Bodyslide studio, ? or when i do a batch build

I'm using the Cosio body, but installed the CBBE version of the outfit. It shows for me when I hit batch build.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.0bf4e599a1a4cafd640214868b053cd2.jpg

1 hour ago, sfeile said:
Spoiler

I'm using the Cosio body, but installed the CBBE version of the outfit. It shows for me when I hit batch build.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.0bf4e599a1a4cafd640214868b053cd2.jpg

Dint is the only name in within brackets that shows up for me (the Ran/DK/Valk/Sorcerres/Nier) D=

Spoiler

87dc76219b4e04438b74102b41692e2a.png

Edit: apparently i had to just reinstall and uninstall it like 3 times to finally get it to work.... UGH