Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Check original post for esp. 

Gotcha! I had to search for it, but I found the post on this site. I'll just take the .esp out of that file and plug it into yours. THanks!

EDIT: Looks a little more complicated, because only black and pink show up. :smile:

34 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

Gotcha! I had to search for it, but I found the post on this site. I'll just take the .esp out of that file and plug it into yours. THanks!

EDIT: Looks a little more complicated, because only black and pink show up. :smile:

You need to use the esp I uploaded to my original post #7361

58 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

You need to use the esp I uploaded to my original post #7361

Aha - I must have missed that in your original post. That does it - TYVM!!!

1 hour ago, sfeile said:

Would someone be interested in converting this to CBBE? I'm interested in the dark armor, but both are nice.

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/172619525105/peroperoarmorpack3-for-7bo

You could read a page or at least a few posts before making a request :tongue:

Eqypt set is done. I went the extra mile and split up most parts of that armor as well so you got lot of combinations.

But stuck on the DB full body suit. Like always it has massive clipping under breast area for that suit

If i get stuck on the DB set for to long. I might just release the eqypt set as standalone then try to solve the Full body suit set later on.

1 hour ago, shadow866 said:

Eqypt set is done. I went the extra mile and split up most parts of that armor as well so you got lot of combinations.

But stuck on the DB full body suit. Like always it has massive clipping under breast area for that suit

If i get stuck on the DB set for to long. I might just release the eqypt set as standalone then try to solve the Full body suit set later on.

Well damn.... I kinda feel like an ass now because I usually get frustrated myself when people don't read. In all honesty, I didn't even remember or bother to look at the name of it, so it wouldn't have registered if I did read it. :confounded: Just saw the armor today and got excited and ahead of myself.

Thanks for making the effort though, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with! :grin:

On 3/31/2018 at 6:39 PM, CaptainBeyond69 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?page=186&tab=comments#comment-1979427

Says there you need the original, but if someone can confirm you don't cool, but original is no longer available.  

The main requirements for a armor or clothing mod to function in the skyrim engine is a meshes aka nif file, testure riles and a esp to put it in the game. SORRESS99 has all of these in the conversion plus the bodyslide for uunp. If all you need is the orginal files you can take out of the files and repack them.

8 hours ago, shadow866 said:

hi just asking cause i cant seem to find the link to your conversion?

6 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Neo's CM Punk CBBE HDT BS. Any problems, let me know.

Punk-F-CBBE.jpg

CM PUNK CBBE HDT BS.7z

Hi Sorceress99, I seem to be missing the texture for the kneepads and boots.  I will try to download the file again in case something do not come through.  Everything else works like a charm.

Update: I found another CM Punk mod.  I will pull the textures from there.

http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2017/09/cm-punk.html

4 hours ago, lawmetal said:

hi just asking cause i cant seem to find the link to your conversion?

3 hours ago, kbshowtyme said:

I think the link was removed or never added because I do not see it either.

Havent posted link yet since only the Eqypt set is done. Trying to see if i can fix the other set first. Like i even mention it in the very same post you quoted :tongue:

1 hour ago, shadow866 said:

Havent posted link yet since only the Eqypt set is done. Trying to see if i can fix the other set first.

oh nice! cause both the armor really got my attention specially the heels i haven't encountered anything like it yet. nice job tho keep up the good work! ill be looking forward on the finished product. ^_^

10 hours ago, SABERSTRIKE2 said:

how to put loverslab files mods manuels or other mod maneuls onto the nexus mod manager

You simply have to put the archives into the NMM Skyrim folder, where exactly that is i can't say since you have to make that decision when you install NMM.

After that you start the NMM and you got the mods in your list.