Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 3/17/2018 at 7:39 PM, zzlaq1 said:

I used cosio hdt vigina body and it's texture as baseshape, if it doesn't work for you, then in outfit:

open the project "zzl_queenbik.osp"

a delete the baseshape

b load your baseshape like CBBE-HDT

c confirm the slide

d fix the clips

e save it and BS

queenbikini.png

queenbikini_CBBE-HDT.7z

Since last thursday or friday i have not been able to connect to either the mitakusaner website or eiheispot.  Is anyone else having that problem?

1 hour ago, hawgdaddy said:

Since last thursday or friday i have not been able to connect to either the mitakusaner website or eiheispot.  Is anyone else having that problem?

Both work fine for me and Sky TM has worked all through the last days for sure.

On 2/13/2018 at 12:52 AM, zzlaq1 said:

Here are the file with no chinese charectors, only english, and the shapedate name correspond to the slideset name.

TERA+succubus+CBBE.7z

Sadly I'm getting blank in my bodyslide, its not working, I want to use TERA SUCCUBUS for CBBE, but..it appears it doesn't wanna work.

Tells me unable to load input nif.

Alright so im kinda stuck on a conversion right now, been stuck on it for the last 2 days and made no progress.

So i figured that it doesnt hurt to ask here if anyone happen to know how to fix it.

So this outfit has massive clipping under the breast area when you run and i cant figure out how to fix it.

It has alot of extra vertices under the breast area so it would explain why it clips but i just cant get the weights right.

Anyone could give me a hand and tell me how you fixed it?

Or could give me a better idea how to fix it?

Here are 2 short videos that show the clipping

Running test clipping.rar

And here is the file. I also included the body i used for weights. (not reference, just weights). Its called weightpaintbody.

Dem Test clipping.rar

Hello. Does anyone else have an issue with the [NINI]Death Lady conversion from this thread? In particular, not being able to equip the lower parts with any upper parts(Including chest pieces from other sets or for example DD harnesses) and the opposite, IE the upper parts won't equip with any lower parts...? Seems like they occupy a slot they shouldn't.

59 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

The nif file in the rar file is a gound file,  it can not be equipt

If you converted from UUNP series bodyshape, a pair of bone called L Breast01 and R Breast01 should be delete

Of course its a ground file, GND. You gotta build it in bodyslide with the files i included first :tongue: I do that to keep the rar/zip files down in size.

47 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

Look from the video, the shape change from belly to breast is too sharp, if you don't want to make it change slowly with brush to enlarge the between area, you will adjust the bodyweight here, to make the bodyweight goes slowly, but it's a hard work, here are the breast bone, belly bone, spine bone, to make them cooprate to let the hdt stable will be a long period to test brushing the bodyweight here. You know, in the special field, there are some person, do nothing but to test the bodyweight to make the movement stable and looks the design moving idea.

Yeah i just cant get it right atm. Moving mesh far away from body seems to do nothing so the only option i suppose is manual weight painting.

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

Hello. Does anyone else have an issue with the [NINI]Death Lady conversion from this thread? In particular, not being able to equip the lower parts with any upper parts(Including chest pieces from other sets or for example DD harnesses) and the opposite, IE the upper parts won't equip with any lower parts...? Seems like they occupy a slot they shouldn't.

Hmm someone converted an outfit that was already converted? :tongue:

The original Death lady from Nini's tumblr should not have those issues. Maybe there is another mod that block those slots when something is equipped?

http://ninirim.tumblr.com/post/168007316195/i-deleted-all-the-vindictus-mods-from-my-patreon

Direct download below. If you cant access tumblr

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8yhB0glepUhdVNVVWtxOFBFSWM/view

26 minutes ago, shadow866 said:

The file I submitted was actually one off this thread, I believe converted by Sorceress99. So I got that one over the original. I don't know how Sorceress worked but I think that person never converted something that already had been.

Edit - Tried the original you provided that link for, no good(Still, thanks for that). I made sure there's nothing on any slot too. At least, nothing according to all my DD mods' MCMs as well as SexLab's MCM. I had the same issue with another person's clothes and the solution was for them to make alternate slot versions... Which was awfully kind of them if I'm honest, and the only thing that worked. Who knows.

In fact if someone would be kind enough to move the lower part to slot 44 or 45(The ones that other person used for their alt versions) and share that, it would be great :$

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

The file I submitted was actually one off this thread, I believe converted by Sorceress99. So I got that one over the original. I don't know how Sorceress worked but I think that person never converted something that already had been.

Edit - Tried the original you provided that link for, no good(Still, thanks for that). I made sure there's nothing on any slot too. At least, nothing according to all my DD mods' MCMs as well as SexLab's MCM. I had the same issue with another person's clothes and the solution was for them to make alternate slot versions... Which was awfully kind of them if I'm honest, and the only thing that worked. Who knows.

In fact if someone would be kind enough to move the lower part to slot 44 or 45(The ones that other person used for their alt versions) and share that, it would be great :$

Just download the complete package.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nini-stuff-1-0-17143985

I can't see that outfit use the same slot on two pieces as you described so I guess this works fine.