Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

12 hours ago, Fakenet said:

You need to have the shape you are editing selected in the upper right corner, I guess that is why it didn't do anything.

With most of those outfits you are shit out of luck since nokou doesn't tell what bodyshape they use, probably a custom one.

This here is a short guide to one way of creating a custom conversion reference, the other way involves Blender. It nets you a better result but it's more complicated.

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Making-a-new-conversion-reference

i'll try to see if i can do it...

1 hour ago, zzlaq1 said:

I also download the file from that site, but the one should be the file under your picture showed, on the file name of the artical top, the poster said, the outfit use an adec bodyshape, then I used adec to cbbe converting reference, they have a position diffenrence, if we reposition the outfit here, I load the heel with in the file, the heel should also reposition too.

Striped_Tights.7z

strip.png

Try to mark one of the shapes and go to Shape->Move and click on CBBE to Vanilla (Old). Maybe you need to turn the numbers from negative to positive and vice versa.

2 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

This time:

1 load the outfit

2 delete the bodyshape body1 and the unwanted shape vigina

3 load reference from template "convert adec to cbbe"

4 set the only slide to 100%( when selecte the refrence loaded), this will transfer the baseshape to the outfit position

5 save to nif, close os 

6 open os, load nif, load reference cbbe_hdt,

7 select the reference, adjust the slide to match the baseship to the outfit, what I adjust most is the breast slide, for it's easy to see if they matched or not, and here if there exist gap, it will be sick to seen in the game, ohters did not match, like back, legs, I left for next step

8 after this, select " make convert reference " from file menu

9 select outfit, use brush to cover up the clip position like back, legs, vigina

10 confirm slide, and set the only slide to 100%, now the outfit will be smaller to fit the baseshape

11 save to inf with reference , close os.

12 open os, load outfit, and load the heel and glove one by one, it looks like in the piture below.

13 after, you can open os, load outfit and load reference, to copy weight

In my process, I only consider the shape match, did not think of the slide set output

with glove.png

with heel.png

Step 6; you don't have to close OS you can just load a new ref.

8 hours ago, yaruguma_sou said:

Gomapero's Mini Bikini just got an update, hope someone could do a conversion soon

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/171194330210/mini-bikini-mod-update-ビキニ職人の朝は早い

tumblr_p4ljkgabJ41u4wobbo5_1280.jpg

Might take a look at it later on if i get the time. Unless someone else does a fast and dirty conversion before me. I would prefer to split up Tops from bottoms but its alot of extra work so dont expect fast release if i do it.

44 minutes ago, shadow866 said:

Might take a look at it later on if i get the time. Unless someone else does a fast and dirty conversion before me. I would prefer to split up Tops from bottoms but its alot of extra work so dont expect fast release if i do it.

Nice set be great if you could and separates be fantastic :smile:

On 2018-02-24 at 9:14 AM, yaruguma_sou said:

Gomapero's Mini Bikini just got an update, hope someone could do a conversion soon

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/171194330210/mini-bikini-mod-update-ビキニ職人の朝は早い

tumblr_p4ljkgabJ41u4wobbo5_1280.jpg

On 2018-02-24 at 5:49 PM, shadow866 said:

The set is pretty big now that it has both Tops and bottoms.

But i gotta make sure everything is working like it should. Everything is temperable so now you can go into combat with Bikinis if you wish :tongue: 

I have to make sure i get rid of as much clipping as possible thats problaby where the major work will go into.

I also added Heels Sounds. Since i cant live without heels sounds now days. But that also means thats going to be a requirement, else you will crash.

Progress is pretty good, just gotta make sure everything is working in the esp and then get rid of all the remaining clipping.

12 hours ago, CrouchingCrab said:

Is anybody interested in converting this? Here is the link to the mod: http://crential.blog.jp/archives/71964420.html#more 41771876.jpg

Condoom_Face_Body.7z

Changed the slot for the torso condoms to slot 58, but here you go. Also got the mouth condom to sit in the mouth.

Doesn't need the original, just need to build the torso in bodyslide.

CreCondoms_CBBEHDT.7z

On 2/1/2018 at 10:04 PM, sfeile said:

I don't understand the issue.

I can't mod. I admit it. I applaud everyone that contributes no matter how small. But damn. If Sorceress had taken a mod that was completely custom from scratch, changed stuff, and re-uploaded it... Then fine, absolutely get upset.

But she didn't. She made compatibility files for a mashup, and still required you to go download that original. So it wasn't even re-distributed. Basically she made it so that more people could download and enjoy that outfit and adding to the mod authors traffic.

Then to get upset because someone made it so that your mod, made completely of other peoples work, is available to a wider group?

Been chatting with the author over at Discord. Said it wouldn't be a problem if the author should have been informed politely about the conversion first-hand, and would like to have the conversion linked accordingly because he/she had no time in converting the armor to CBBE, and merely fitting the armor for UUNP was too messy for him/her to do.

39 minutes ago, Rayblue said:

Been chatting with the author over at Discord. Said it wouldn't be a problem if the author should have been informed politely about the conversion first-hand, and would like to have the conversion linked accordingly because he/she had no time in converting the armor to CBBE, and merely fitting the armor for UUNP was too messy for him/her to do.

And what did he not say? There seems to be a lot behind that.

For example what actually is the problem?

Either way that is nothing that would keep her from this forum so I guess it's either a decision on her part or she can't for other reasons.

58 minutes ago, Fakenet said:

And what did he not say? There seems to be a lot behind that.

For example what actually is the problem?

Either way that is nothing that would keep her from this forum so I guess it's either a decision on her part or she can't for other reasons.

The problem was that Midinight Light Armor was ported to CBBE without being informed, and the author only found out about the conversion in a Japanese modding blog. Other than simply being notified of the conversion so that it could be formally recognized as an official port, the author wasn't looking for anything else nor asking for some other compensation, in that the resources -- mainly the meshes and the morphs -- came from other authors.

2 hours ago, Rayblue said:

The problem was that Midinight Light Armor was ported to CBBE without being informed, and the author only found out about the conversion in a Japanese modding blog. Other than simply being notified of the conversion so that it could be formally recognized as an official port, the author wasn't looking for anything else nor asking for some other compensation, in that the resources -- mainly the meshes and the morphs -- came from other authors.

I know that but why did the author get such a huge stick up his ass about it?