Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

29 minutes ago, usernamewow said:

I did import from the skyrim directory, i also tried changing the hand mesh and textures with the vanilla ones, but i still have the same problem in-game, do you know how i can fix this?

are sure you have remove the old one and insert new can you post mesh genrated by bodyslide ? and i will see what probleme

11 hours ago, varfolomey said:

Great videos. Love the Annie Lennox's song. What is the outfit in the 3rd video? looks familiar.

Sorceress99

In the third dance, your conversion is Memeru Armor.

You asked a dance mod. By clicking this link you can
Download 37 dances. Only for two or one NPC. Do not involve your main character in dances, otherwise he will lose control after the dance (it is healed - restart for the last save). A video is added, how to activate the mod and involve the dancers.

https://mega.nz/#!7wRVlYpb!9izu643GpPr8E5dIBWRicl5Fnzmr7Rc-qgiplRihWHc

On 7/13/2017 at 2:57 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Bodyslide for full HDT DOA5Mai. Requires the original here https://pan.baidu.com/s/1skLv15j  pw:6tu2  Please let me know of any problems.

DOA5Mai CBBE Bodyslide.7z

post-3295-0-54409700-1499983007_thumb.jpg

I'm trying to download the original from the link you provided but it won't download after I enter the captcha. Any chance there's a mirror I can use somewhere??? I enter the password and click the download, the captcha pops up and I enter it, but no download option pops up after that.

9 hours ago, KenshinRyuu said:

I'm trying to download the original from the link you provided but it won't download after I enter the captcha. Any chance there's a mirror I can use somewhere??? I enter the password and click the download, the captcha pops up and I enter it, but no download option pops up after that.

The download has expired...you will have to get from somewhere else unless someone wants to post it. :confused:

I need your help guys about conversion error about that i attached.

I tried everything i could but that error pops up, and outfit itself doesn't look right in game of course.

Some armor just converting fine, and some doesn't well.

Any suggestions or clue, advice, anything, please give me your help!

I'm using BS ver 4.3.4.

error.PNG

26 minutes ago, irohasu said:

I need your help guys about conversion error.

I tried everything i could but that error pops up, and outfit itself doesn't look right in game of course.

Some armor just converting fine, and some doesn't well like this picture that I attached.

Any suggestions or clue, advice, please give me your help!

My BS version is 4.3.4.

error.PNG

Parts of the outfit have no weights attached so you will have to hand paint them on. Hit the T key to remove the textures then clik shape>mask weighted vertices and anything still white need to be weighted. That outfit is set up with SMP_HDT and will probably give you lots of problems doing the conversion. That's why I am not trying to convert it.