Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Question for the CBBE bodyslide converters out there, how do you alter the bodyslide files to change the output .NIF name?

Open the project in Outfit Studio and Save As? I think that would work.

Back when OS used XML files, you could do it by editing them with Notepad++, but now OS saves using OSP files, and I'm not sure how to edit those.

8 hours ago, usernamewow said:

Hide contents

Does anybody know how to edit a body mesh in such a way that feet and hands meshes from other outfit parts become hidden/replaced?

What do you want to do, exactly? You might be able to do something with priorities. (Higher overrides lower. Naked bodies are 0.) A higher priority ArmorAddon with the same slot selected will hide, but not unequip, the lower priority AA. Two armors with the same slots will replace eachother.

On 13/01/2018 at 9:50 PM, usernamewow said:

Hi, maybe this isn't the place, but i think it should be simple enough to explain how i could combine some outfit nifs together in order to make a single outfit. I tried it myself in outfit studio by simply importing the nifs into the body but that doesnt seem to change it's look in-game. Here are some screens.image.png.77d1a64d604dc04e0a05d519404f1ade.png

image.thumb.png.1323003ab8d7b850c15917b5171b8d6f.png

Alternatively, if you think it would be easier to just do it. I attached the files below. 

Nieth's Outfit.zip

i have do all the job enjoy with bodyslide

Link

enb 2018_01_14 23_01_05_68.jpg

enb 2018_01_14 23_00_38_88.jpg

7 hours ago, ppp said:

Back when OS used XML files, you could do it by editing them with Notepad++, but now OS saves using OSP files, and I'm not sure how to edit those.

What do you want to do, exactly? You might be able to do something with priorities. (Higher overrides lower. Naked bodies are 0.) A higher priority ArmorAddon with the same slot selected will hide, but not unequip, the lower priority AA. Two armors with the same slots will replace eachother.

Load the project in Bodyslide then save project as new name if needed but you also need to change the information on the form to match the paths and nif names of your mod project. You still might have to edit the esp if it does not have weight slider support or fix path names. Both cane be done easily in xedit rather than CK (slider support cannot be done in CK at all).

OSP file can also be edited in Notepad++

OSD files appear compiled so they cannot be edited except in Bodyslide.

2 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Good to know. I must have opened an OSD file, then, because it produced garbage.

In that case, editing line 5 in the OSP in the SliderSets folder is probably the easiest way.

14 hours ago, ppp said:

7 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Load the project in Bodyslide then save project as new name if needed but you also need to change the information on the form to match the paths and nif names of your mod project. You still might have to edit the esp if it does not have weight slider support or fix path names. Both cane be done easily in xedit rather than CK (slider support cannot be done in CK at all).

Thank you, both of you, very much. I will try this!

:smiley:

21 hours ago, ppp said:

Well, I attached an example of what i'm talking about, this outfit causes whatever arms and leg armor you were wearing to be overwritten by the one mesh. Could this be as simple as before? 

S&D black temptation v1.0 SET-7 (by SandD).7z

Anyone know what might be causing this? This is from the stand alone bodyslide uploaded in this thread. Hanfu CBBE HDT BS. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Shame I don't always remember this glitching up by the arm. Whats weird is I then tried the files in the GentlemansClothing pack and the arm problem doesn't exit on that, however that file doesn't scale to my characters body, even after using bodyslide.

20180116220822_1.jpg

On 1/16/2018 at 10:47 PM, Amethyst456 said:

I know it was requested but can someone please convert the black (skimpy) version of Another Vampire Leather Armor? Thank you. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07woU1epxJMNlZkY0h1X3o4bG8/view

I did a quick work last night. Still having trouble with the leggings though, but the rest is pretty fine and the clippings are very minimal. Hope someone could do a better job

Another.rar

3 hours ago, chevalierx said:

is not texture , it mesh it self in lighting section , try to import from your skyrim dir in body studio

I did import from the skyrim directory, i also tried changing the hand mesh and textures with the vanilla ones, but i still have the same problem in-game, do you know how i can fix this?