Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Post a picture of your player in the game, preferably nude. What body style are you using? 

I use CBBE with fair wet textures: 

ScreenShot9.bmp

Thats how character looks in game with outfit:

ScreenShot7.bmp 

ScreenShot8.bmp

there's clearly something wrong

One more thing as you can see my body shape is a bit different than body with armor not sure why but its fine for me 

3 hours ago, Musje said:

Is there a download link somewhere on that page?

You need to create account right upper corner "立即注册"(lol looks like i somehow create shotcut to register page xD) then: 1.nick name,2.password two times and 4.email then you go to mod page and you need to find baidu link something like that https://i.gyazo.com/d6c223f6ab36f3926b271c44fc41a635.png (its screenshot) as you can see there is link to download but you still need key/password all you need to do is just comment below once for every mod you want download and thats it now you should be able to see password under baidu link 

3 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

J'utilise CBBE avec des textures mouillées équitables: 

ScreenShot9.bmp

C'est comment le personnage ressemble dans le jeu avec tenue:

ScreenShot7.bmp 

ScreenShot8.bmp

il y a clairement quelque chose de mal

sometimes the HDT physics give the real shape of the body in the game. it often does it on bodies with very pronounced physics.

example of the breasts well rounded in height most of the time in the game they will lower slightly. but you can test that if it's the cause of the problem, by creating a body with breasts much higher to see if it has an impact in the game . on a body with really light physics see vanilla in the game the body never changes .

maybe I'm wrong, anyway we do not have all the same parameters or sometimes the armor we have small flaws in the creation in bodyslidestudio

7 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I use CBBE with fair wet textures: 

ScreenShot9.bmp

Thats how character looks in game with outfit:

ScreenShot7.bmp 

ScreenShot8.bmp

there's clearly something wrong

One more thing as you can see my body shape is a bit different than body with armor not sure why but its fine for me 

Outfits are just UNPB shells that you wear in place of your own body so when you remove the outfit, your body resumes it's normal shape.  The ugly shin you see is the astrid texture and shouldn't be there because the texture paths are incorrect. If you like the outfits, you have to accept them as is.

15 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Outfits are just UNPB shells that you wear in place of your own body so when you remove the outfit, your body resumes it's normal shape.  The ugly shin you see is the astrid texture and shouldn't be there because the texture paths are incorrect. If you like the outfits, you have to accept them as is.

So i guess author of cbbe bodyslide conversion files did something wrong? 

Just surprised that no one seems to have same problem as me :confused:

No, he just made the outfits to his liking. I do things different in my conversions. People have problems, but either fix them themselves or don't say anything. 

5 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Oh, it happens but it's rare. Again, though, this is an easy fix if you click on the body nif there is an option - I'm totally blanking on it and I don't have it available at the moment. I've been resetting my game up with MO - to set paths. You can even open up an armor set that works and copy the paths and then paste them in the one that needs to be fixed. It's a 5 minute fix.

I wouldn't say that Sorcy did anything wrong - I'm assuming that she did the conversion. Perhaps someone else did have the same issue but a lot of people here have some level of experience using bodyslide and outfit studio. Sorcy does this out of the goodness of her heart for all of us.

Do you have Skyrim set up in its default location or do you have it on one drive and have mods on another? I do - but it can cause confusion sometimes with the paths.

I bet if you look at the paths for that piece it's pointing to something else than what's expected.

21 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Oh, it happens but it's rare. Again, though, this is an easy fix if you click on the body nif there is an option - I'm totally blanking on it and I don't have it available at the moment. I've been resetting my game up with MO - to set paths. You can even open up an armor set that works and copy the paths and then paste them in the one that needs to be fixed. It's a 5 minute fix.

I wouldn't say that Sorcy did anything wrong - I'm assuming that she did the conversion. Perhaps someone else did have the same issue but a lot of people here have some level of experience using bodyslide and outfit studio. Sorcy does this out of the goodness of her heart for all of us.

Do you have Skyrim set up in its default location or do you have it on one drive and have mods on another? I do - but it can cause confusion sometimes with the paths.

I bet if you look at the paths for that piece it's pointing to something else than what's expected.

Conversion is from some asian site 

here CBBE Bodyslide: http://www.9damao.com/thread-20462-1-1.html

Outfit: http://kartermods.blogspot.com.eg/2017/01/royal-hunting-unp-20.html

That's why i assume its author fault i never had any problems with Sorceress99 conversions.

I have everything on one drive.

Thanks for fix but im a bit confused in what program i have to set textures paths ? Outfit studio?

@wait i just found out that is not conversion problem because i didnt even build those outfit yet in bodyslide and when i load them in outfit studio, outfits already have those ugly textures 

On 30/08/2017 at 3:43 PM, CaptainBeyond69 said:

Thanks for the info i saw somewhere that someone had the files to convert it but didn't have the mod owners permission and the files for Sexy Swimsuit and bikinis for CBBE on this tread is dead  :classic_sad: any info on that? or same deal? 

Looks like (Sexy Swimsuit and bikinis for CBBE) and (Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop CBBE) has been converted to UUNP Bodyslide, any chance we can get CBBE HDT Bodyslide for this to use on our custom bodies? this has been long overdue. 

Conversion is from some asian site 

here CBBE Bodyslide: http://www.9damao.com/thread-20462-1-1.html

Outfit: http://kartermods.blogspot.com.eg/2017/01/royal-hunting-unp-20.html

That's why i assume its author fault i never had any problems with Sorceress99 conversions.

I have everything on one drive.

Thanks for fix but im a bit confused in what program i have to set textures paths ? Outfit studio?

@wait i just found out that is not conversion problem because i didnt even build those outfit yet in bodyslide and when i load them in outfit studio, outfits already have those ugly textures 

lol... building the set might help... lol

I've done that too

On 11/4/2017 at 7:22 AM, Sorceress99 said:

By request GomaPeroLand Armor CBBE HDT&BS. You will need the origial files from here http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/164971444600/goma-pero-land-v1-add-new-place-for-screenshot. Any problems, let me know.

post-3295-0-86109900-1509762141_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-52220300-1509762143_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-25810400-1509762146_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-36611400-1509762148_thumb.jpg

GomaPeroLand Armor CBBE HDT&BS.7z

I know this is kinda late (again lol, but I've been going through conversions to check for issues), but the Alt Bikini doesn't show the proper blue color on the top or the shoes, both issues are visible in your screenshots. The heels for the normal brown version don't have the correct toenail texture paths set either and are missing when worn in-game.