Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

6 hours ago, hawgdaddy said:

MalwareBytes says the source download site is infected with ransomeware.  Anyone else seeing that?

No - I get no issues at all from MalwareBytes (or my other AV)

22 minutes ago, sfeile said:

I get redirected to a login page, but I don't have a tumbler account and no need for one. I'm guessing the download is on tumbler then? Or did I miss the link?

This is a nini mod you can go see on her page if its released, there is also a guy that post them in a blog

I hate that tumbler thing that censor everything unless you sign with them

31 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

This is a nini mod you can go see on her page if its released, there is also a guy that post them in a blog

I hate that tumbler thing that censor everything unless you sign with them

8 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

The link took me to a blog page then to a google drive download.

The blog must be the tumbler thing then. I'll pass on it since I don't need a tumbler account. Thanks for clarifying guys!

Hey Sorceress Happy New Year

Since you have already done most of the conversion in all of tamriel .... if you find yourself asking what to do next ...

Well i got a great idea !

The sweaters that i posted you a lot earlier :)) i know you have said pass but still if you find yourself not knowing what to do think of the sweaters :tongue: