Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 12/15/2017 at 7:40 AM, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. BDO Elf Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO

Elf Armor1.jpg

Elf Armor2.jpg

BDO Elf Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

I greatly appreciate your fantastic work.

I just realized that the stocking appears in black for some reason.

BDOELFd363c.jpg

left is the original cbbe version, and right is after your bodyslide applied.

Your reference photo shows the color correctly, so I was wondering if you could fix this =D

6 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Check the esp has weight slider support enabled, not sure if you can just enable and it will work but worth trying. Compare screen shot below of Leifang Hot Summer and Dem Succubus Gift as examples.

There is no setting in the CK or Nifskope to enable or adjust the slider weights. I would assume the OS adds them to the outfit when it is converted since the sliders are working. Maybe that is something you can try doing in TESEDIT if you would please. See if you can enable them and if that fixes the problem in the game. I don't use TESEDIT.

5 hours ago, mazingerdude said:

I greatly appreciate your fantastic work.

I just realized that the stocking appears in black for some reason.

BDOELFd363c.jpg

left is the original cbbe version, and right is after your bodyslide applied.

Your reference photo shows the color correctly, so I was wondering if you could fix this =D

That looks like two different pair of hose textures. Did you use a different set of textures than what is in my conversion? If they are white in my photos then the textures are correct.

6 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

There is no setting in the CK or Nifskope to enable or adjust the slider weights. I would assume the OS adds them to the outfit when it is converted since the sliders are working. Maybe that is something you can try doing in TESEDIT if you would please. See if you can enable them and if that fixes the problem in the game. I don't use TESEDIT.

I set the flags in Tes5Edit for the shirt, top, shoes and panty. That seems to do the trick :smile:

I attached the modified esp

Leifang Hot Summer.esp

8 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

That looks like two different pair of hose textures. Did you use a different set of textures than what is in my conversion? If they are white in my photos then the textures are correct.

Actually, your coversion file doesn't include right textures, so it displays like this

BDOELF2.jpg

I had to use the original files, but I think this one's got something to do with the lighting property on the 3D geometry.

BDOELF3.jpg

As when I open nif file using nifskope, the hose area appears very different.

(left is the original file, right is your conversion)

2 hours ago, Musje said:

I set the flags in Tes5Edit for the shirt, top, shoes and panty. That seems to do the trick :smile:

I attached the modified esp

Leifang Hot Summer.esp

That is why I suggested this, it was mentioned in this thread many moons ago for another mod so was still stuck in cobweb storage in my brain. Can only be done in TESEdit as I could find no mention of it in CK. Side note, don't enable for all objects, for instance if you enable for hat it will no longer display when worn. Also some esp will have the path to the nif pointed at the original nif before sliders where made for it so it has no _1 or _0 version, it should point to the _1.nif otherwise it may also not work.

Keep the conversions coming and share the knowledge :beer:

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request ... Nezzars Ultimate Lingerie Collection CBBE HDT Bodyslide.  Sexy lingerie in various colors.  You will need the main files from the link above. Any problems, let me know.

Nezzars Ultimate Lingerie Collection CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

A lot of nice pieces in this one!

I do get some clipping though, mostly on the 1 piece items, under the breasts and along the front inner thigh line. I can post some pictures tomorrow if that helps

39 minutes ago, hawgdaddy said:

MalwareBytes says the source download site is infected with ransomeware.  Anyone else seeing that?

The site or the file? I got nothing on the site but I have NoScript on at all times. Kaspersky did't report anything on the file, and it's all data and no exes so I am not too worried :smile:

38 minutes ago, Musje said:

The site or the file? I got nothing on the site but I have NoScript on at all times. Kaspersky did't report anything on the file, and it's all data and no exes so I am not too worried :smile:

I think it's the site.  Running a scan on the download didn't find anything.

18 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request ... Nezzars Ultimate Lingerie Collection CBBE HDT Bodyslide.  Sexy lingerie in various colors.  You will need the main files from the link above. Any problems, let me know.

Nezzars Ultimate Lingerie Collection CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

Not gonna lie this is a cool collection. I like to collect swimsuits.

Thank you for doing this Sorceress.

Spoiler

Skyrim.png

4 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Wow! I saw none of that kind of clipping. Are you using a extra large torso?  I don't know if I can compensate for that without distorting the meshes. It's pretty low poly as it is.

Yeah the high weight body has Big Torso, Weight and Breast Gravity sliders at high values. I notice these often cause clipping when I'm messing with Outfit Studio.

This is the first of your many conversions that clips in my body though :smile: