Jump to content
XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Recommended Posts

I just wanted to ask you guys about 3dmgame site is there any way to download files (outfits) from there if im not chinese? i managed to create account then i need comment to download but to post comment i need to connect my phone with site right? obviously i cant do it, so like i said is there any way to download files? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

@Sorceress99

Was wondering if you would mind doing a better conversion for cbbe hdt of this armor because there is a lot of clipping with bigger chest size in this conversion. Only way I can get rid of the clipping is by minimizing my chest size to lowest possible one and even then there is still a bit of clipping. Just hoping you could do a better job at it if not thanks anyways. 

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67595?tab=files

67595-0-1436268716.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Joes92 said:

@Sorceress99

Was wondering if you would mind doing a better conversion for cbbe hdt of this armor because there is a lot of clipping with bigger chest size in this conversion. Only way I can get rid of the clipping is by minimizing my chest size to lowest possible one and even then there is still a bit of clipping. Just hoping you could do a better job at it if not thanks anyways. 

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67595?tab=files

 

Not interested. Sorry

Share this post


Link to post

By request.. Xena Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.  There is some minor clipping on the right breast that I have been unable to fix. It seems to be a flaw in the design that only occurs in the game.   I can not duplicate or change it otherwise.

Xena1.jpgXena3.jpg

Xena2.jpg

 

Xena Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Share this post


Link to post

5 - new videos.Armor conversion Sorceress99.

https://youtu.be/u7OdO0Zq8Q4

                  https://youtu.be/1tF6F9bCm8U

                 https://youtu.be/J5eZawJ-dm8

                 https://youtu.be/i6eNvhPlBcY

                 https://youtu.be/lPQkNLA5iyo

Dear Sorceress99,I now recycle dance mod Fengwu Dance(replace the animation and music in it).

Fashion 37 dances of them replaced until 14.All the videos laid me here to dance from this mod.

I understand that You love the dance animations.As the mod is ready,I will let You know first.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Hello, sorry to bother you with such questions but when I wear this my character's body changes significantly. Is there any way to have these clothes conform to my character's proportions?

Use bodyslide.

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Use bodyslide.

You seem to assume I did not. If you won't elaborate, then I can't tell if you're even being serious. I did what I do with all my clothes so far, this one changes my body. I am not BS/OS savvy enough other than building my sets, so feel free to explain.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

You seem to assume I did not. If you won't elaborate, then I can't tell if you're even being serious. I did what I do with all my clothes so far, this one changes my body. I am not BS/OS savvy enough other than building my sets, so feel free to explain.

 

"Use bodyslide" is pretty much self-explanatory if you know the mechanics of using the bodyslider.  You must build the clothes to your preset before the modification appears in the game.  BS uses a template of the items to write the _0 & _1.nif's to the meshes folder the game uses. If you don't build the item, then the game uses whatever items are already in the folder which, most likely aren't the same shape as your preset .

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/20/2017 at 1:43 PM, Joes92 said:

@Sorceress99

Was wondering if you would mind doing a better conversion for cbbe hdt of this armor because there is a lot of clipping with bigger chest size in this conversion. Only way I can get rid of the clipping is by minimizing my chest size to lowest possible one and even then there is still a bit of clipping. Just hoping you could do a better job at it if not thanks anyways. 

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67595?tab=files

67595-0-1436268716.jpg

You can fix this in Bodyslide. Load the armor and your body preset in Outfit Studio and use a brush to pull the armor area out to cover.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, semiprochimp said:

Hi, how do I download this? I'm new to modding and don't understand the multiple files...

Go to the link where it says "need the original from here" and download that file. Install and activate it as you would any other mod.

 

Download the file under the photo and install it to the same place overwriting the original. Can be done by naming the same in your mod manager and overwriting NOT replacing, or go to your data folder and just follow the file structure inside of the zip file and add/replace the files that are in the second download.(the one under the photo)

 

Then open bodyslide and build the outfit.

 

Give a thumbs up to Sorceress and enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sfeile said:

Go to the link where it says "need the original from here" and download that file. Install and activate it as you would any other mod.

 

Download the file under the photo and install it to the same place overwriting the original. Can be done by naming the same in your mod manager and overwriting NOT replacing, or go to your data folder and just follow the file structure inside of the zip file and add/replace the files that are in the second download.(the one under the photo)

 

Then open bodyslide and build the outfit.

 

Give a thumbs up to Sorceress and enjoy.

 

Thank you for your reply. 

 

It's actually the original mod I am confused about, installing the bodyslide version of it is fine. I can't actually add the original file on my mod manager (NNM) it doesn't even show up. What I meant by two files was on the page where the original mod is located there are two separate files.

 

unknown.gif?_version_=ef1381e2c9e5f7a04e CBBE Sexy Clothes.7z.001unknown.gif?_version_=ef1381e2c9e5f7a04e CBBE Sexy Clothes.7z.002

sns신고


How do I go about installing that? Thanks :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, semiprochimp said:

Hi, how do I download this? I'm new to modding and don't understand the multiple files...

At the bottom of the Tistory page download both zip files. After use 7 zip and double click the file with extension 001. It will extract both files to a folder. Copy the data folder to your Skyrim folder OR re-archive the folder to a 7z file and install with NMM. Then install Sorceress' file.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, semiprochimp said:

 

Thank you for your reply. 

 

It's actually the original mod I am confused about, installing the bodyslide version of it is fine. I can't actually add the original file on my mod manager (NNM) it doesn't even show up. What I meant by two files was on the page where the original mod is located there are two separate files.

 

unknown.gif?_version_=ef1381e2c9e5f7a04e CBBE Sexy Clothes.7z.001unknown.gif?_version_=ef1381e2c9e5f7a04e CBBE Sexy Clothes.7z.002

sns신고


How do I go about installing that? Thanks :smile:

Ah gotcha. Ok, like Squigg said, download both files and extract them both to create one file.

 

With NMM it's probably easier if you re-zip the file after you extract them both. I haven't used it in years, but the old NMM didn't like files that weren't in zip/rar format if I remember correctly.

 

Share this post


Link to post

so i gotta ask. i know there is like 3 threads made that has some if not all the conversions from this thread. but is there ever gonna be a compilation of ALL the conversions? like all costumes in one .esp? like pls...?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×