Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

5 - new videos.Armor conversion Sorceress99.

https://youtu.be/u7OdO0Zq8Q4

https://youtu.be/1tF6F9bCm8U

https://youtu.be/J5eZawJ-dm8

https://youtu.be/i6eNvhPlBcY

https://youtu.be/lPQkNLA5iyo

Dear Sorceress99,I now recycle dance mod Fengwu Dance(replace the animation and music in it).

Fashion 37 dances of them replaced until 14.All the videos laid me here to dance from this mod.

I understand that You love the dance animations.As the mod is ready,I will let You know first.

24 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Use bodyslide.

You seem to assume I did not. If you won't elaborate, then I can't tell if you're even being serious. I did what I do with all my clothes so far, this one changes my body. I am not BS/OS savvy enough other than building my sets, so feel free to explain.

4 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

You seem to assume I did not. If you won't elaborate, then I can't tell if you're even being serious. I did what I do with all my clothes so far, this one changes my body. I am not BS/OS savvy enough other than building my sets, so feel free to explain.

"Use bodyslide" is pretty much self-explanatory if you know the mechanics of using the bodyslider.  You must build the clothes to your preset before the modification appears in the game.  BS uses a template of the items to write the _0 & _1.nif's to the meshes folder the game uses. If you don't build the item, then the game uses whatever items are already in the folder which, most likely aren't the same shape as your preset .

On 12/20/2017 at 1:43 PM, Joes92 said:

@Sorceress99

Was wondering if you would mind doing a better conversion for cbbe hdt of this armor because there is a lot of clipping with bigger chest size in this conversion. Only way I can get rid of the clipping is by minimizing my chest size to lowest possible one and even then there is still a bit of clipping. Just hoping you could do a better job at it if not thanks anyways. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67595?tab=files

67595-0-1436268716.jpg

You can fix this in Bodyslide. Load the armor and your body preset in Outfit Studio and use a brush to pull the armor area out to cover.

12 minutes ago, semiprochimp said:

Hi, how do I download this? I'm new to modding and don't understand the multiple files...

Go to the link where it says "need the original from here" and download that file. Install and activate it as you would any other mod.

Download the file under the photo and install it to the same place overwriting the original. Can be done by naming the same in your mod manager and overwriting NOT replacing, or go to your data folder and just follow the file structure inside of the zip file and add/replace the files that are in the second download.(the one under the photo)

Then open bodyslide and build the outfit.

Give a thumbs up to Sorceress and enjoy.

1 hour ago, sfeile said:

Go to the link where it says "need the original from here" and download that file. Install and activate it as you would any other mod.

Download the file under the photo and install it to the same place overwriting the original. Can be done by naming the same in your mod manager and overwriting NOT replacing, or go to your data folder and just follow the file structure inside of the zip file and add/replace the files that are in the second download.(the one under the photo)

Then open bodyslide and build the outfit.

Give a thumbs up to Sorceress and enjoy.

Thank you for your reply. 

It's actually the original mod I am confused about, installing the bodyslide version of it is fine. I can't actually add the original file on my mod manager (NNM) it doesn't even show up. What I meant by two files was on the page where the original mod is located there are two separate files.

unknown.gif?_version_=ef1381e2c9e5f7a04e CBBE Sexy Clothes.7z.001unknown.gif?_version_=ef1381e2c9e5f7a04e CBBE Sexy Clothes.7z.002

sns신고

How do I go about installing that? Thanks :smile:

1 hour ago, semiprochimp said:

Hi, how do I download this? I'm new to modding and don't understand the multiple files...

At the bottom of the Tistory page download both zip files. After use 7 zip and double click the file with extension 001. It will extract both files to a folder. Copy the data folder to your Skyrim folder OR re-archive the folder to a 7z file and install with NMM. Then install Sorceress' file.

1 hour ago, semiprochimp said:

Thank you for your reply. 

It's actually the original mod I am confused about, installing the bodyslide version of it is fine. I can't actually add the original file on my mod manager (NNM) it doesn't even show up. What I meant by two files was on the page where the original mod is located there are two separate files.

unknown.gif?_version_=ef1381e2c9e5f7a04e CBBE Sexy Clothes.7z.001unknown.gif?_version_=ef1381e2c9e5f7a04e CBBE Sexy Clothes.7z.002

sns신고

How do I go about installing that? Thanks :smile:

Ah gotcha. Ok, like Squigg said, download both files and extract them both to create one file.

With NMM it's probably easier if you re-zip the file after you extract them both. I haven't used it in years, but the old NMM didn't like files that weren't in zip/rar format if I remember correctly.

21 hours ago, sfeile said:

Ah gotcha. Ok, like Squigg said, download both files and extract them both to create one file.

With NMM it's probably easier if you re-zip the file after you extract them both. I haven't used it in years, but the old NMM didn't like files that weren't in zip/rar format if I remember correctly.

Essentially, use 7zip to extract the files to temporary folder. Then, as sfeile indicated, make a new file and then delete the folders. Use that new file you created and plug it into NMM.

As for the old NMM not liking zip/rar format, I use NMM exclusively and it doesn't have an issue there. But it WON'T recognize .00x files. I realize most people will think I'm crazy for not using MO, but MO is, with respect, too OCD for me. It DOES give incredible control; too much frankly. I just want things to work. I'm ok with doing a little work. :smile: