XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

4 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

DEM Succubus Gift CBBE HDT BS NIO  I don't know who is is designing the DEM line of apparel but I love them. The nicest and sexiest clothing in my wardrobe has DEM labels on them.

DEM is the suffix that Kris†a uses on her Demonica body and related clothing items.

14 minutes ago, faky said:

it works anyway

Only if you don't have collisions or preganancy support. 

11 hours ago, varfolomey said:
  • Sorceress99
  • Supporter
  •  
  • 1,302 posts

Complexity(CpyV2) CBBE HDT BS  Pretty top & short set in 4 colors. 

Complexity(CpyV2) CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

complexity.jpg

Complexity(CpyV2) CBBE HDT BS NIO - new video:https://youtu.be/qwQdp0M4zxE

Awesome videos @varfolomey I would like the dance files for the videos you've posted with my conversions please.  You have some very nice animations.

Awesome videos @varfolomey I would like the dance files for the videos you've posted with my conversions please.  You have some very nice animations.

Where to send the(address).Each video weighs in on average at 250 mg and four of them.The message is not attached.

4 hours ago, varfolomey said:

Awesome videos @varfolomey I would like the dance files for the videos you've posted with my conversions please.  You have some very nice animations.

Where to send the(address).Each video weighs in on average at 250 mg and four of them.The message is not attached.

can you upload the to Google Dr? Mega? 

Deadly Assassin CBBE HDT BS NIO  Nice light armor in 4 colors. There is some clipping on the gloves but it's the best I was able to do. Thanks to @Vortec for helping fix them. The mod is a large one so had to divide it into 3 pieces. Unzip them to the same folder, merge and rezip for your mod manager.

deadly (1).jpgdeadly (2).jpg

deadly (3).jpgdeadly (4).jpg

Deadly Assassin CBBE HDT BS NIO.01.7z

Deadly Assassin CBBE HDT BS NIO.02.7z

Deadly Assassin CBBE HDT BS NIO.03.7z

By request.. Dark Lilith CBBE HDT BS NIO. Conversion from BBP CBBEv3 to HDT. One of my favorite outfits that needed revamping. Enjoy!

Dark Lilith1.jpgDark Lilith2.jpg

EDIT: For those who downloaded the earlier file. Find the textures here.. data\Meshed\Dark Lilith\ and move them to here..data\Meshes\armor\Dark Lilith\.

Otherwise this is the corrected file...

DarkLilith CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. Dark Lilith CBBE HDT BS NIO. Conversion from BBP CBBEv3 to HDT. One of my favorite outfits that needed revamping. Enjoy!

Dark Lilith1.jpgDark Lilith2.jpg

DarkLilith CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

@Sorceress99

missing the textures for the armor but i just grabbed the orginal from nexus and it works like a charm. Unless its suppose to have the heel sounds if so it's not working on my end

1 hour ago, Joes92 said:

@Sorceress99

missing the textures for the armor but i just grabbed the orginal from nexus and it works like a charm. Unless its suppose to have the heel sounds if so it's not working on my end

I corrected the texture path above. Thank you for the report.

2 hours ago, boreatus said:

This is my favorite armor. Thanks!

20171214134834_1.jpg

Oh my that's nice. I wear this outfit occasionally so decided it was time to bring it up to my standards. One of the perks to being able to do conversions yourself is not having to put up with crappy outfits cause no one wants to convert them. Your character is lovely and the outfit looks great on her, sweetheart. Thank you for sharing her with us..