Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

11 hours ago, varfolomey said:
  • Sorceress99
  • Supporter
  •  
  • 1,302 posts

Complexity(CpyV2) CBBE HDT BS  Pretty top & short set in 4 colors. 

Complexity(CpyV2) CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

complexity.jpg

Complexity(CpyV2) CBBE HDT BS NIO - new video:https://youtu.be/qwQdp0M4zxE

Awesome videos @varfolomey I would like the dance files for the videos you've posted with my conversions please.  You have some very nice animations.

4 hours ago, varfolomey said:

Awesome videos @varfolomey I would like the dance files for the videos you've posted with my conversions please.  You have some very nice animations.

Where to send the(address).Each video weighs in on average at 250 mg and four of them.The message is not attached.

can you upload the to Google Dr? Mega? 

Deadly Assassin CBBE HDT BS NIO  Nice light armor in 4 colors. There is some clipping on the gloves but it's the best I was able to do. Thanks to @Vortec for helping fix them. The mod is a large one so had to divide it into 3 pieces. Unzip them to the same folder, merge and rezip for your mod manager.

deadly (1).jpgdeadly (2).jpg

deadly (3).jpgdeadly (4).jpg

Deadly Assassin CBBE HDT BS NIO.01.7z

Deadly Assassin CBBE HDT BS NIO.02.7z

Deadly Assassin CBBE HDT BS NIO.03.7z

2 hours ago, boreatus said:

This is my favorite armor. Thanks!

20171214134834_1.jpg

Oh my that's nice. I wear this outfit occasionally so decided it was time to bring it up to my standards. One of the perks to being able to do conversions yourself is not having to put up with crappy outfits cause no one wants to convert them. Your character is lovely and the outfit looks great on her, sweetheart. Thank you for sharing her with us..