Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

5 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Not quite sure what you talking about. Most of these animated type clothes put the .xml files in the mesh folder, not in SKSF. That's where this outfit's are, in the mesh folder. Works great for me. Hair flies, skirts flounce and peek-a-boo the pink panties. Love it.

I tell, that after equipping dress or panties, my characters breasts became like damn jello. But, nevermind. Thank you for answer.

1 hour ago, Kshahdoo said:

No. I mean, breast bouncing became different. I guess, this is because of meshes, that comes with own physics. This is weird, since physics always reads from SKSE directory, not from meshes.

The game's havoc (collision) physics are the SKSE. The xml's in the mesh folder control the bone's (weights) of the outfit. Open the xml in the skse and one in the mesh folder and you'll see they are very different. 

4 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

The game's havoc (collision) physics are the SKSE. The xml's in the mesh folder control the bone's (weights) of the outfit. Open the xml in the skse and one in the mesh folder and you'll see they are very different. 

I know it, lady. That's why, i am very, very frustrated, when this is happening. But, as i said before, this is not matter now. I just not going to use dress and panties. Problem solved :grimace:

3 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

I know it, lady. That's why, i am very, very frustrated, when this is happening. But, as i said before, this is not matter now. I just not going to use dress and panties. Problem solved :grimace:

Sorry your having problems with it, my friend.  It's one of the very few conversions that I have done that retained the animations. I usually have to delete all the bones and replace them and delete the xmls to get a outfit to act normal instead of spazzing out, causing CDTs or the game not to load. 

56 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Sorry your having problems with it, my friend.  It's one of the very few conversions that I have done that retained the animations. I usually have to delete all the bones and replace them and delete the xmls to get a outfit to act normal instead of spazzing out, causing CDTs or the game not to load. 

It's okay, you don't have to say sorry. Make conversions, as you comfortable. We all appreciates it (or, at least, most of us) :strawberry:

9 hours ago, Joes92 said:

Anyone willing to convert to cbbe hdt there is one already for uunp but not one for cbbe hdt. would greatly appreciate it

https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69138

69138-1-1441536307.jpg

There are CBBE bodyslide versions available, but the author has stated they didn't feel it was right to have bounce in that type of armor. I suspect that's why there is no HDT version. Shame though, because I would like to see it bounce on my girl as well.....

DEM Succubus Gift CBBE HDT BS NIO  I don't know who is is designing the DEM line of apparel but I love them. The nicest and sexiest clothing in my wardrobe has DEM labels on them. There is another set of shoes in the set that I can't figure out why they were included. I had to amputate a set of @Vortec"s lovely feet to get them in the shoe. :open_mouth: Enjoy!

dem succubus1.jpg

DEM Succubus Gift CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

1 hour ago, sfeile said:

There are CBBE bodyslide versions available, but the author has stated they didn't feel it was right to have bounce in that type of armor. I suspect that's why there is no HDT version. Shame though, because I would like to see it bounce on my girl as well.....

Ya i would love to get a cbbe hdt conversion of this since there is already an uunp hdt conversion that bounces of it as well lol. no love for cbbe for this armor :frown: