Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

Tama-COS CBBE HDT BS NIO Really cute ensemble with HDT animated hair and skirt.  You gotta try this one.

tama cos.jpg

tama cos2.jpg

tama cos3.jpg

Tama-COS CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Hello. 

This attire comes with it's own physics? I don't see any XML files in SKSE directory. But, something is rewrite my HDT settings, after i equip dress or panties, making it less attractive. Great conversion, btw.

4 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

Hello. 

This attire comes with it's own physics? I don't see any XML files in SKSE directory. But, something is rewrite my HDT settings, after i equip dress or panties, making it less attractive. Great conversion, btw.

Not quite sure what you talking about. Most of these animated type clothes put the .xml files in the mesh folder, not in SKSF. That's where this outfit's are, in the mesh folder. Works great for me. Hair flies, skirts flounce and peek-a-boo the pink panties. Love it.

On 11/9/2017 at 12:00 PM, Ironmind91 said:

Woo we are back baby! and I have a request that Ive been hunting now for weeks. This is 3 separate mods that are all made by the same author ( seems to have dropped off the earth) so maybe they can be rolled into one? its all latex stuff, gloves, skirts and what not. I am desperate to get these converted. 

TS-Waredrobe.7z

TS-Heels.7z

TS-Pantyhose.7z 

Please can someone have a go at these? pleeeeease.

Reveal hidden contents

SlickJacket1.thumb.jpg.46b7ea2e63905f47512ff2717695f17d.jpgBlackMinidress2.thumb.jpg.c3178c82eeee7dab1e859ffdc38164af.jpgmonthly_06_2014_8f8033df9a0a9a39a31e20a6a42f62b9-angellogo.thumb.jpg.61d1f9367b6ac3342e2708c0593c01a0.jpg5a04af7abe230_SlickDianoPose.thumb.jpg.2ecc95c0320014eab45fdfab86b280d4.jpgmonthly_06_2014_13a0cd96dbfc4deb37793fd2f242f513-elegant-dress1.jpg.f4f6f53ce0a565a79d6171443d22628b.jpg5a04af7c7a90a_SlickNylonLeotard1.thumb.jpg.0781ac9b2cf519084ff80e39e35773a9.jpg

@Sorceress99

I would also like to see these outfits by TurboSnowy (I believe that was the original authors name) converted to CBBE HDT BodySlide... I tried a year or so ago to convert them myself but was not happy with the results.

If you could give it a go that would be awesome.

Thanks,

57 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. Sotteta Huntress Armor CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide. Avery nice set of light leather armor with various mix & match.You will need the main files form here.. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57909 Be sure to tag the LIKE button if you like this conversion.

sotteta1.jpgsotteta2.jpg

Sotteta Huntress Armor CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.7z

@Sorceress99

Did I mention how much i love you lol. Another great conversion no problems and I applaud you for being able to convert the stockings without any clipping issues so BRAVO! 

Thanks

@Sorceress99

Could I request Nightshade Armor by calyps be converted to CBBE HDT BodySlide please, all other conversions I've found only seem to do the catsuit and not the other outfit options as shown below (black version, red version, leotard etc).

There is also a Dark Brotherhood replacer version that would be great if you could include.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070/?

12070-1-1334895588.gif

12070-2-1332829646.jpg

7 minutes ago, special said:

@Sorceress99

Could I request Nightshade Armor by calyps be converted to CBBE HDT BodySlide please, all other conversions I've found only seem to do the catsuit and not the other outfit options as shown below (black version, red version, leotard etc).

There is also a Dark Brotherhood replacer version that would be great if you could include.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070/?

I'll pass

32 minutes ago, special said:

@Sorceress99

I would also like to see these outfits by TurboSnowy (I believe that was the original authors name) converted to CBBE HDT BodySlide... I tried a year or so ago to convert them myself but was not happy with the results.

If you could give it a go that would be awesome.

Thanks,

I'll pass (again)

47 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Ok Sorceress no cozy sweater for winter then about this one ?

Its sexy and has short short it look as good for a thieve or any magician ?

I dont think it has been converted it's the Arcane Rogue !

Pretty please ?

entry_img_605Bs.jpg

Arcane Rogue UNPB.7z

Arcane Rogue UNPB White Update.7z

Fakenet converted it a while back but can't find his link. Here ya go.. 

Arcane Rogue CBBE HDT&BS.7z