Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

24 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

No, just LL's Terms of Service as with any message board.

you are a saint... i've got a looot of stuff i wanted converted. buuut i have forgotten them :P.

btw. if you have the time, could i ask a few things about fixing clipping issues in some armour? i just learned how to fix them but some clothes and armours just can't be fixed by me as they keep reverting back to their original state.

55 minutes ago, johntrine said:

you are a saint... i've got a looot of stuff i wanted converted. buuut i have forgotten them :P.

btw. if you have the time, could i ask a few things about fixing clipping issues in some armour? i just learned how to fix them but some clothes and armours just can't be fixed by me as they keep reverting back to their original state.

Bodyslide builds the game nif's from a template in the shapedata folder of Caliente Tools. For your changes to have an effect on any subsequent builds, you must make your changes to the nif in the shapedata forlder. If you just change the game nif in the data\meshes\ folder the next time you build the outfit in will overwite it with the shapedata template nif. That's why the keep reverting back.

To change the shapedata nif, you 'load project' from the outfit's sliderset folder, use the sliders to shape the outfits to see where the clipping is, then use the mesh brush to increase the mesh in that area to fix the clipping, then 'save project' to make the changes to the template nif. Then build your outfit to see if the changes worked.

Be aware the I am under no obligation to convert your requests. If you request something I don't like or want to do, it don't get done. I have posted my guidelines for doing conversions several times. I basically convert outfits I would use in the game only. I am a female and I like sexy clothes and that is what I convert. 

1 minute ago, Sorceress99 said:

Bodyslide builds the game nif's from a template in the shapedata folder of Caliente Tools. For your changes to have an effect on any subsequent builds, you must make your changes to the nif in the shapedata forlder. If you just change the game nif in the data\meshes\ folder the next time you build the outfit in will overwite it with the shapedata template nif. That's why the keep reverting back.

huh... but this only happens to me to some mods while others this doesn't happen. i know that .xml files can't be fixed. but the ones i've been having problem include an armour called Rachel nurse and the other one is kyna armour. 1st one keeps reverting back and the other one was something someone build the bodyslide for me but it keeps showing weight error on saving the file after fixing the clipping.

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

huh... but this only happens to me to some mods while others this doesn't happen. i know that .xml files can't be fixed. but the ones i've been having problem include an armour called Rachel nurse and the other one is kyna armour. 1st one keeps reverting back and the other one was something someone build the bodyslide for me but it keeps showing weight error on saving the file after fixing the clipping.

I did Rachel Nurse here..https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=2043093

On the other, you have part of the outfit that isn't weighted, On the right window, highlite all the mesh pieces EXCEPT the main body. Hit keyboard 'T" to remove the textures from the outfit, then to >Shape>Masked Weighted Vertices and that will turn all the areas of the outfit dark except the parts that aren't weighted. Those are the ones you have to add weights to.  You can either paint them in yourself or try >Shape>Copy All Bone Weights and when the slider menu comes up, slide each one over 3 click from where they are. That moves the bottom slider to 7 and the top one will be right past it a fraction. This will increase the areas of the outfit that are being weighted. This is to add weights to parts of the outfit that stick further out from the body. Be sure to clear the mask before trying to add weights

11 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

On the other, you have part of the outfit that isn't weighted, Hit keyboard 'T" to remove the textures from the outfit, then to >Shape>Masked Weighted Vertices and that will turn all the areas of the outfit dark except the parts that aren't weighted. Those are the ones you have to add weights to.  You can either paint them in yourself or try >Shape>Copy All Bone Weights and when the slider menu comes up, slide each one over 3 click from where they are. That moves the bottom slider to 7 and the top one will be right past it a fraction.

i'll try that

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

To change the shapedata nif, you 'load project' from the outfit's sliderset folder, use the sliders to shape the outfits to see where the clipping is, then use the mesh brush to increase the mesh in that area to fix the clipping, then 'save project' to make the changes to the template nif. Then build your outfit to see if the changes worked.

so i tried that. saved the project loaded in bodyslide for my preset and boom. still the same.... PS. since i use mod organiser... should a file be generated in overwrite? cos there was no file generated.

Found 3 bikini type armors that you might like to convert Sorceress99. 

https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76087?tab=files

https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72869

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59130/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D59130%26preview%3D&pUp=1

All have cbbe/tbbp type bodies but would like to see a cbbe/hdt bodyslide conversion be done if can.

Thank you!

76087-9-1465033618.jpg

72869-1-1453665199.jpg

59130-3-1413537964.jpg