Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Hmmm... I am using this very conversion on my own CBBE HDT with no problems. Just built to my preset and it works. No clipping and I wear this quite often too. 

I'm not sure either but for a look at what i'm talking about top picutre is the tweaked body i have to use and the bottom one is the one that the bodyslide loads up for the first time.

20171203151032_1.jpg

20171203152946_1.png

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

As requested by @Joes92  and several others here is my DEM Ritual files..

DEM Ritual Robe CBBE HDT BS NIO I made a few changes to suit my game play, shoes and a few of the evironmental masks. My most worn outfit in the game.

DEM Ritual (4).jpg

DEM Ritual (5).jpg

DEM Ritual Robe CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Love you long time! thank you for releasing your version of this armor much much better then the one I had the sunken parts are gone and conforms to my body perfectly. Only issue not sure if its on my side is the heels are showing up purple like the texture for them is missing

Thanks again 

56 minutes ago, Joes92 said:

Love you long time! thank you for releasing your version of this armor much much better then the one I had the sunken parts are gone and conforms to my body perfectly.

Thanks again 

Your welcome. I downloaded the outfit I linked you to and indeed it wasn't the same one as mine. :open_mouth: That being the case, I decided to share the one I use since so many people are having problems with theirs. That's why I do this, to help make you guys's games a little more interesting. Besides, I cannot in good faith, allow UUNP to run loose without  some serious competition, now can I? :smirk:  Enjoy!! 

10 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

As requested by @Joes92  and several others here is my DEM Ritual files..

DEM Ritual Robe CBBE HDT BS NIO I made a few changes to suit my game play, shoes and a few of the evironmental masks. My most worn outfit in the game.

DEM Ritual (4).jpg

DEM Ritual (5).jpg

Good work on conversion :D

Even tho that armor had been converted 3-4 times before to CBBE HDT.

There are even a pretty good conversion with Zap sliders right here on loverslab that gives you alot of different options on its looks.

NIO is a nice addition tho. But thats very easy to add for pretty much anyone with nifskope/tes5edit installed. Should take a minute or 2 max once you know how to do it.

And yeah its a nice looking armor.

For anyone that wants to try and add Nio on their own you can use these simple guides.

First video is for removing the HDT high heels (requires Tes5edit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1DTLs6FKA

Second video is for adding Nio High heels.(requires Nifskope)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4_J7x6DUcY

Dont know why people keep requesting armors that have been converted alot of times before.

Think ive seen around 10-15 armors that already had conversions that where pretty good. Its just alot of extra work.

Either way. Good job :D

1 hour ago, shadow866 said:

There are even a pretty good conversion with Zap sliders right here on loverslab that gives you alot of different options on its looks.

NIO is a nice addition tho. But thats very easy to add for pretty much anyone with nifskope/tes5edit installed. Should take a minute or 2 max once you know how to do it.

For anyone that wants to try and add Nio on their own you can use these simple guides.

Dont know why people keep requesting armors that have been converted alot of times before.

Think ive seen around 10-15 armors that already had conversions that where pretty good. Its just alot of extra work.

I guess for the same reason that people who know of a conversion already don't say anything. I try not to duplicate previous conversions but sometimes it's unavoidable or I want to upgrade the conversion to present day HDT.  Besides, the conversion I posted wasn't mine as I so stated but one that I use with some minor changes.  

8 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Your welcome. I downloaded the outfit I linked you to and indeed it wasn't the same one as mine. :open_mouth: That being the case, I decided to share the one I use since so many people are having problems with theirs. That's why I do this, to help make you guys's games a little more interesting. Besides, I cannot in good faith, allow UUNP to run loose without  some serious competition, now can I? :smirk:  Enjoy!! 

I'm not sure you caught what I said but the only issue I have is that the heels are purple like they are missing the texture. I'm not sure if it is my end but when i load them onto Bs they are the same way.

10 hours ago, Joes92 said:

Love you long time! thank you for releasing your version of this armor much much better then the one I had the sunken parts are gone and conforms to my body perfectly. Only issue not sure if its on my side is the heels are showing up purple like the texture for them is missing

Thanks again 

:star:UPDATE:star: DEM Ritual Robe Texture Update. Add the textures for the heels.

DEM Ritual Robe Texture Update.7z

3 hours ago, shadow866 said:

My friend, when you come back to conversion? Been a long time, since your last work :grimace:

46 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Interesting. I am working on one very similiar to it.  I'll take a look.

black suit (2).jpgblack suit (3).jpgblack suit (4).jpg

technically one's a skirt and other's a suit but hey.....

why-not-both.jpg

also. are there any rules for posting here? like one dress at a time or one dress per person for a while...?