Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, TR0767 said:

All I can say is, I took the plunge and set up and ENB on my system. BIG change, WOW! I ended up upgrading my video card too, as I was getting ~30fps with my old card (GTX 960 w/ 2GB vram). I just got my new card today, a GTX 1060 w 6 GB of vram - 60fps all the way!!!) I am stoked! :)  Of course, that means it is also my early Christmas present. :)  And I'm GOOD with that :D

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Way to go! I upgrade to the GTX 1070 and a it made a huge difference. 

You guys and your fancy cards........ :dissapointed:

I'm running a 5 year old 750TI with 2 gigs. I average 50-60fps on ultra, unless I get into something pretty light/shadow intensive. Then I tend to drop down to around 30fps.

8 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:
The costume is the same response.
There is nothing wrong with my UNP hanfu2 TBBP costume
Why only CBBE Bodyslide HDT is the problem?
I found the result
This is the cause.
Materials I uploaded
UNP hanfu2 TBBP
CBBE Bodyslide HDT
You check these two outfits.
You'll see that the costumes in the screenshots go off the CK tool immediately.
I put my costume on my CK tool to use it as a fellow costume.
CBBE Bodyslide HDT
This part does not solve the problem at all.
But it UNP hanfu2 TBBP is fine.
I think the original is probably the problem.
UNP hanfu2 TBBP
I would like to convert it with the material I uploaded.

제목 없음.png

제목 없음2.png

제목 없음3.png

3 hours ago, sfeile said:

I'm running a 5 year old 750TI with 2 gigs. I average 50-60fps on ultra, unless I get into something pretty light/shadow intensive. Then I tend to drop down to around 30fps.

And there is NOTHING wrong with that! The old vid card was a year old (the whole system was bought new November of '16). Before that, I had a GTS250 - MUCH older (9 years now).

I'll probably put that "new old" card into the wife's PC and give it a nice boost (it still has the GTS 250).

15 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

And there is NOTHING wrong with that! The old vid card was a year old (the whole system was bought new November of '16). Before that, I had a GTS250 - MUCH older (9 years now).

I'll probably put that "new old" card into the wife's PC and give it a nice boost (it still has the GTS 250).

Mine's the other way around. I have the 750TI 2 gig, and the wife has a 970 4 gig. 

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:
That's not it.
CBBE HDT BodySlide after use
Changed costume
Follower costume material
I'm trying to use the CK tool
It keeps getting error
In the game, CTD
But UNPB hanfu2 TBBP material works well without any problems.
As a file with no abnormality
I want you to convert.
Please convert it again. Your data is the same.

Thank you so much Sorceress99 and other who help to convert amazing outfits for cbbe bodyslide :)

You do a very necessary thing for ordinary gamers!

REQUEST:

JackGa
Cops Lady Uniform JackGa

Cops Lady Uniform 2

Cops Lady Uniform JackGa.rar

Edited by DarkMaster13
10 hours ago, sfeile said:

I still use GTX 770 4gb. Without "super-duper" ENB, it runs fine. With Dreamer, i have 40-60 FPS, depends on location. My CPU is a bottleneck, this card can handle 60 fps, but, cpu limited it.

Edited by Kshahdoo

I was using a GTX 670 w/4gb and had problems with it stuttering and locking up in certain places. I converted the Sexy Lingerie Shop in Solitude to a storage house with about 40 various containers. Soon as I entered it was stuttering horribly. Same problem with the BYOH Blackthorn Manor which has 20 something maniquins and would ctd sometimes. Now with the GTX 1070 w/8gb, not a whimper. But I am having problems with the water flickering and flashing and makes noise in my sounds. I am using GomaPero Land2, which is an amazing mod by the way, and it may be symptomatic with that mod. I need to go to another cell and see if that stops or not.  

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

I need feedback please! Is anyone having problems with the Hanfu bodyslide in the Gentleman2 file I uploaded? I have converted the outfits several time and have no problems. hp4068 says they are causing a CDT in his game. 

Apart from their names being japanese, my game dont crash to desktop wearing all of the clothes

But i will deinstall it because i dont like the weird transparency effect when wearing them together

glad to help

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

I'll explain it very easily.

The original of the clothes is a problem.
You.  made the CBBE Bodyslide HDT without knowing the cause of the problem.
So, CBBE Bodyslide HDT clothes were made with the same problem.
After assigning a costume in the CK tool
Put it on the NPC in the CK tool.
The CK tool will turn off immediately
It's called the CBBE Bodyslide HDT with the original bug intact.

But the UNPB hanfu2 TBBP material I uploaded has no problem ....

39 minutes ago, hp4068 said:

No. I didn't make the conversion so I don't have a dog in this hunt. And, since there is a good, working bodyslide set for the Hanfu outfit, I'm not interested in spending time fixing something I can't duplicate. I think your trying to install the outfits on an NPC using the CK. Why? You can easily use the console to eguip and unequip any item on an NPC you want. You don't need to use the CK, Or use the companion menu to change their clothing. If the NPC is not able to use the CBBE form (they are hardwired UNP, etc) it could easily be crashing the CK and/or your game.

Edited by Sorceress99
2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I need feedback please! Is anyone having problems with the Hanfu bodyslide in the Gentleman2 file I uploaded? I have converted built the outfits several time and have no problems. hp4068 says they are causing a CDT in his game. 

FWIW: I tried this set: installed it, ran BS, loaded the mod into CK, and tried the items in game, all without CTD.

22 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I loaded up and built the outfit from the same file you have and no problems. You have something wrong on your end. Sounds like you might be using a BBP/TBBP body instead of HDT.  Or are you talking about the HDT causing the breasts to fly all over the place. That's a game problem. The tbbp issue is you are using the wrong body form to build on.  The armor folder is not used, you can delete it. I use a generic template folder for putting my conversions together and the armor folder gets deleted if not used. 

Will try n fix thx didn't know if my post made it on hear . Alot errors all time