Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

By request.. Jill Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO. Difficult one to do because of its age. Thanks to my Blender guru Vortec who graciously helped with the meshes, I was able to make a decent conversion. There may be some clipping on the gloves but that is the best I could do. Shouldn't be a problem with most positions. Be sure tag the like icon if you like this conversion. Enjoy!

Jill.jpg

Jill Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Hey can anyone here answer this question? In the luxury clothing collection http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/ there seem to be a whole new set of bodysliders that i have seen nowhere else. these extra sliders are great and I was wondering how this was done. and would it be possible to apply these sliders to other outfits? thanks for anyone who replies.   

hmm.JPG

1 hour ago, pkco2 said:

Hey can anyone here answer this question? In the luxury clothing collection http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/ there seem to be a whole new set of bodysliders that i have seen nowhere else. these extra sliders are great and I was wondering how this was done. and would it be possible to apply these sliders to other outfits? thanks for anyone who replies.   

hmm.JPG

or you could just the person who released that mod.

1 hour ago, pkco2 said:

hmm.JPG

Those are the UNP, 7Base, etc. sliders. not the ones used for CBBE. You can apply them to any outfit you load but the results may not be pretty. They are two different body formats and don't mix well. When you use the CBBE HTD body those sliders will change to CBBE sliders. If you working with UNP body types, you use these sliders.

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

Those are the UNP, 7Base, etc. sliders. not the ones used for CBBE. You can apply them to any outfit you load but the results may not be pretty. They are two different body formats and don't mix well. When you use the CBBE HTD body those sliders will change to CBBE sliders. If you working with UNP body types, you use these sliders.

thank you for the reply Sorceress. they seem to work great on the cbbe outfits they are present on so maybe ill look into applying them to other outfits.

On 25.11.2017 at 1:27 AM, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. Jill Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO. Difficult one to do because of its age. Thanks to my Blender guru Vortec who graciously helped with the meshes, I was able to make a decent conversion. There may be some clipping on the gloves but that is the best I could do. Shouldn't be a problem with most positions. Be sure tag the like icon if you like this conversion. Enjoy!

Jill.jpg

Jill Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

grazie , for this mod with bodyslide )))

Edited by Viper6911
1 hour ago, Viper6911 said:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1862.html

This clothes Made by someone else CBBE Bodyslide HDT  Repeatedly CDT I can not wear it.
I would like a new conversion.
wrong CBBE HDT BodySlide Clothes and  
I will give you the original.
wrong CBBE HDT BodySlide Clothes, If you can edit it, 
Give me a revision
If not, please create a new one.
please.

entry_img_1867s.jpg

UNPB hanfu2 TBBP.7z.001

UNPB hanfu2 TBBP.7z.002

CBBE HDT BodySlide.7z.001

CBBE HDT BodySlide.7z.002

Edited by hp4068
On 23/11/2017 at 5:26 PM, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. S&D Shadow Walker CBBE HDT BS NIO. 

shadow (1).jpgshadow (2).jpg

S&D Shadow Walker CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

preview 1.jpg

Hiya . I had problems this . Bewbs were bouncing out n glitching out of armor top.

Not sure if weight or clipping issue . Was like armor not attached to body . You may know :) 

Also in folders there's two folders looks like all in one same your bodyslide and folder looks like separates .

Is it possible to do separates .

Sorry late reply on this armor . Loverslab I was big issues getting on . Alot errors .

21 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Hiya . I had problems this . Bewbs were bouncing out n glitching out of armor top.

Not sure if weight or clipping issue . Was like armor not attached to body . You may know :) 

Also in folders there's two folders looks like all in one same your bodyslide and folder looks like separates .

Is it possible to do separates .

Sorry late reply on this armor . Loverslab I was big issues getting on . Alot errors .

I loaded up and built the outfit from the same file you have and no problems. You have something wrong on your end. Sounds like you might be using a BBP/TBBP body instead of HDT.  Or are you talking about the HDT causing the breasts to fly all over the place. That's a game problem. The tbbp issue is you are using the wrong body form to build on.  The armor folder is not used, you can delete it. I use a generic template folder for putting my conversions together and the armor folder gets deleted if not used. 

7 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I loaded up and built the outfit from the same file you have and no problems. You have something wrong on your end. Sounds like you might be using a BBP/TBBP body instead of HDT.  Or are you talking about the HDT causing the breasts to fly all over the place. That's a game problem. The tbbp issue is you are using the wrong body form to build on.  The armor folder is not used, you can delete it. I use a generic template folder for putting my conversions together and the armor folder gets deleted if not used. 

got no problem for me

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 9:25 PM, TR0767 said:

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 9:03 PM, spongi2000 said:

hi,

the TRX Slooty Armor Replacer is closed give nothing a download

It's because the mega links are screwed in the new LL layout. The #!"something" you see in the dowload page is correct, but when you click some unwanted characters are added and the link fail. You can paste https://mega.nz/ plus the text #! "something" you see in the dowload page.. y

Edited by O_O
On 11/23/2017 at 9:14 PM, sfeile said:

Thank you!

I'm using Purity and Tamriel Reloaded for textures, along with Climates of Tamriel, Realvision ENB for Climates of Tamriel (with no DOF blur), and Enhanced Lights and FX.

Makes some stunning landscape scenes.

20160819173043_1.thumb.jpg.26ce12fb11e4482a6b5236c8c70cbaf7.jpg

20170106013201_1.thumb.jpg.ab1397959b261b4df027c782cf76a901.jpg

20170305143529_1.thumb.jpg.3b54c4398af055da16597f43728e5850.jpg

All I can say is, I took the plunge and set up and ENB on my system. BIG change, WOW! I ended up upgrading my video card too, as I was getting ~30fps with my old card (GTX 960 w/ 2GB vram). I just got my new card today, a GTX 1060 w 6 GB of vram - 60fps all the way!!!) I am stoked! :)  Of course, that means it is also my early Christmas present. :)  And I'm GOOD with that :D

45 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

All I can say is, I took the plunge and set up and ENB on my system. BIG change, WOW! I ended up upgrading my video card too, as I was getting ~30fps with my old card (GTX 960 w/ 2GB vram). I just got my new card today, a GTX 1060 w 6 GB of vram - 60fps all the way!!!) I am stoked! :)  Of course, that means it is also my early Christmas present. :)  And I'm GOOD with that :D

Way to go! I upgrade to the GTX 1070 and a it made a huge difference. 

12 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Way to go! I upgrade to the GTX 1070 and a it made a huge difference. 

I bet it did! :) I was tempted to go for something a bit more, but I wanted to stay at the $250 range. I did that with the mail-in rebate I got with this card...  The 1070 was just a bit past that... but I doubt there is much difference at all. I'm certainly happy! :)