Jump to content
XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, nr8 said:

Haven't tried to use CK.. but i am pretty sure this is indeed easier. It only takes a minute.. if that.

Some screens to help you

 

Naamloos.jpg

Naamloo4s.png

Grrrrrrr it won't load new things added to game . When loading it gets error .

New things it reads on right side . But left side no esp of armor .

Fixed that .

But now can't exit . I save . Then it eventually closes then esps 

disappearlol 

Wait . I think I found issue . Testing 

Wooooow I did it :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. S&D Crow Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.  Any problems, let me know. Was going to turn this one down but I want to use the boots and fingertips so I just did it. Enjoy!!

s&d crow1.jpgs&d crow2.jpg

s&d crow3.jpg

 

S&D Crow Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

What a delightfull armor !!!

 

Where did you find that beauty ? i never saw it before

 

Thank you sorceress

Share this post


Link to post

As requested.. BDO Cavaro Ranger CBBE HDT BS NIO. :cherries: Any problems, comments or those funny sounds you make, hit me up. I can take! :tounge_xd: Be sure to like this, ok? You can do it!! Won't hurt abit.:face_chick: 

TESV 2017-11-23 03-19-56-21.png

TESV 2017-11-23 03-20-13-62.png

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

 

No link is working fine. Or you can go to page 235 post 5862. I was given the body and understood it to be the one from SSE. It's the only new high poly CBBE I know of. I dont really know that it is.  Welcome back to Skyrim.

 

Okay it's working for me now :D thank you for sharing it :) And is the femalebody_1.nif the high poly body from SSE?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tomcat101 said:

Added silver fox tail . Nice armor :) ty 

TESV 2017-11-23 00-12-31-68.jpg

Photo little dark but looks good. Thanks for sharing it.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Broccoli said:

Okay it's working for me now :D thank you for sharing it :) And is the femalebody_1.nif the high poly body from SSE?

No. I havent added it to my conversions yet. Using it only with my game. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Grrrrrrr it won't load new things added to game . When loading it gets error .

New things it reads on right side . But left side no esp of armor .

Fixed that .

But now can't exit . I save . Then it eventually closes then esps 

disappearlol 

Wait . I think I found issue . Testing 

Wooooow I did it :)

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, varfolomey said:

As requested.. BDO Cavaro Ranger CBBE HDT BS NIO. :cherries: Any problems, comments or those funny sounds you make, hit me up. I can take! :tounge_xd: Be sure to like this, ok? You can do it!! Won't hurt abit.:face_chick: 

TESV 2017-11-23 03-19-56-21.png

TESV 2017-11-23 03-20-13-62.png

 

Shouldn't have the ankle seams. Ill look at it.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Vortec said:

 Nice Boots on that Outfit :)

Yeah, I really like them. I can remove the bands and have a different look and I can use the bands on other projects. Once I opened the file. I decided to go ahead & do it. 

Share this post


Link to post

 

As requested.. BDO Cavaro Ranger CBBE HDT BS NIO. :cherries: Any problems, comments or those funny sounds you make, hit me up. I can take! :tounge_xd: Be sure to like this, ok? You can do it!! Won't hurt abit.:face_chick: 

TESV 2017-11-23 03-19-56-21.png

TESV 2017-11-23 03-20-13-62.png

 

Shouldn't have the ankle seams. Ill look at it.

you do not see a rupture in the ankles

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Sorceress this armor is nice . Think has bodyslide but if I remember correctly wasn't done properly . Parts mixing or didn't work .

If you want have look :)

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1480.html

As requested... DEM Gothic Leather Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO. The author seems not to know how to set up the ESP correctly. Seesh! Have no fear, I fixed it here. :blush: Enjoy my little mod gobblers. 

DEM gothic Leather (1).jpg

DEM gothic Leather (2).jpg

DEM gothic Leather (3).jpg

DEM Gothic Leather Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Share this post


Link to post
On 21.11.2017 at 1:41 PM, Sorceress99 said:

 

The Haku Wedding Dress is not my conversion. I don't know anything about it nor provide support. Sorry.

I managed to fix the slider problem my self (took me almost 2 hours of messing around). I had absolutely absolutely no idea what I was doing. Normal version can be found with name "haku long" and short one "haku short" I didn't do anything to hands and heels because they were working just fine.

HakuCbbeHdtBodyslideFix.rar

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Sorrceress - I've just been at the LL Armor and Clothing download pages.  It's great all your conversions are organized in one spot now!  I was browsing the screenies, and got to the Dragon Song shot.  Your model is standing with a fireplace on her right, and a hottub to her left.  Behind the hot tub is a statue of Dibella.  Can you tell us please what the house mod is?

 

You have a ton of great conversions of a bunch of great outfits.  Too bad skyrim has the 255 esp limit.  Damn!

hd

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, hawgdaddy said:

Hey Sorrceress - I've just been at the LL Armor and Clothing download pages.  It's great all your conversions are organized in one spot now!  I was browsing the screenies, and got to the Dragon Song shot.  Your model is standing with a fireplace on her right, and a hottub to her left.  Behind the hot tub is a statue of Dibella.  Can you tell us please what the house mod is?

 

You have a ton of great conversions of a bunch of great outfits.  Too bad skyrim has the 255 esp limit.  Damn!

hd

 

because of sorceress ive got so much esp that i needed to merge and then merge and merge

 

lol she wont stop converting and i keep adding them :P

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/19/2017 at 9:30 PM, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. Kaz Doa Nyo CBBE HDT BS NIO.  Bitch to convert as very low poly and the meshes looks like blocks glued to the body at different angles. Very difficult to fix the all the clippings when the meshes are like that. Check it out.  

Kaz Doa Nyo Suit CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

preview.jpg

When I apply this armor, my character's body disappears. She has CBBE body and most of your other armors work fine. Any idea why?

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

 

because of sorceress ive got so much esp that i needed to merge and then merge and merge

 

lol she wont stop converting and i keep adding them :P

Have you had issues when merging them? I get a red flag saying that the mod has errors so I'm having to remove them from the merge before I can build the merge. If you right click on the file it says it can fix the errors but I'm not sure if it will have any complications afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, skyrimlovr993 said:

When I apply this armor, my character's body disappears. She has CBBE body and most of your other armors work fine. Any idea why?

Make sure you are using the latest Outfit Studio 4.3.4. I am having no problem with that here and I am running off the same outfit you downloaded. There has been issues with some of my recent conversions and the older versions of OS so please update.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Make sure you are using the latest Outfit Studio 4.3.4. I am having no problem with that here and I am running off the same outfit you downloaded. There has been issues with some of my recent conversions and the older versions of OS so please update.

hmm. I just updated to the most recent version and it is still doing it. I am using default CBBE. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×