Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

12 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Photo little dark but looks good. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm previous posts I said I was using dreamer enb with realistic lighting .

I have now combined dreamer enb with climates of tamriel .

It's so much better looks like a high-end enb now .

Armors show more detail and overall game more realistic.

Realistic lighting adds to more colour to.

11 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

As requested... DEM Gothic Leather Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO. The author seems not to know how to set up the ESP correctly. Seesh! Have no fear, I fixed it here. :blush: Enjoy my little mod gobblers. 

DEM gothic Leather (1).jpg

DEM gothic Leather (2).jpg

DEM gothic Leather (3).jpg

DEM Gothic Leather Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Fantastic job sorceress . Will try soon .

I see you gone global now with conversions .

Alot sites showing your things and links to hear :) 

19 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Fantastic job sorceress . Will try soon .

I see you gone global now with conversions .

Alot sites showing your things and links to hear :) 

Yeah, I see that. Sky TM has at least 30 of my conversions, Eihei Spot maybe 13 or so and 9dm a bunch.  I see google and web crawler bots here in this thread quite often meaning we are being searched for. You do a google search and a bot will appear on their sites when you clik a link. My chain mail dress has 1600 downloads. lot of them are in the 800-1000 range. S&D crow has 109 in less than 24 hours. :cool:

Edited by Sorceress99
1 hour ago, vevan said:

thanks for your hard work, it's looks so cute

and here is some little problem i found

kh3.thumb.jpg.0d5debf2a0ddf20a4c4660b9792824ec.jpg

Did you bodyslide that outfit? Looks like you just wearing the original set. You can not wear the stocking without the shoes. They are a fixed shape for the shoe only. Be sure you are using the latest OUtfit Studio. 4.3.4

Edited by Sorceress99
48 minutes ago, NexusCron said:

I have an enormously stupid question, these are only compatible with Oldrim, right? Not Skyrim SE?

Should work with SE . I have experimented with allot 32bit armors and other mods and no issues .

But 32bit best and popular at moment due to hdt etc etc .

Just experiment see what works and dosnt :)

And experiment SE to 32bit .

Edited by tomcat101
20 hours ago, lance_20 said:

Have you had issues when merging them? I get a red flag saying that the mod has errors so I'm having to remove them from the merge before I can build the merge. If you right click on the file it says it can fix the errors but I'm not sure if it will have any complications afterwards.

I tried to make merge that has no error but then i decided to ignore the errors and make the merge anyways

For now it doesnt seem to do anything wrong but i am sure that it may bite me in my tush sometimes :P

4 minutes ago, sfeile said:

Got some more appreciation for you Sorceress. Had to start a new game because of some issues. Good news is the one you converted for me works now!!!

So the promised pics of that one, and a couple of another one you did.

20171123193214_1.thumb.jpg.36d9d37f1eee1cc9da5ab75d66abef7a.jpg20171123192939_1.thumb.jpg.c40a05f8bfc656bc92ca7b3b22c5402d.jpg20171123192737_1.thumb.jpg.971e40938ef020232cfb02de838714ab.jpg20171123193354_1.thumb.jpg.877c94b0513c62bdf79faeed216408d5.jpg

20171123193922_1.thumb.jpg.364a53ab2810029d710150c2655daa4c.jpg

OMG!! She's gorgeous. Love the outfits. She certainly makes them look stunning.  Thank you for share her with us, sfeile.  FMI, what enb are you using? and what add on? I just cannot get that clear of picture. 

59 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

OMG!! She's gorgeous. Love the outfits. She certainly makes them look stunning.  Thank you for share her with us, sfeile.  FMI, what enb are you using? and what add on? I just cannot get that clear of picture. 

Thank you!

I'm using Purity and Tamriel Reloaded for textures, along with Climates of Tamriel, Realvision ENB for Climates of Tamriel (with no DOF blur), and Enhanced Lights and FX.

Makes some stunning landscape scenes.

20160819173043_1.thumb.jpg.26ce12fb11e4482a6b5236c8c70cbaf7.jpg

20170106013201_1.thumb.jpg.ab1397959b261b4df027c782cf76a901.jpg

20170305143529_1.thumb.jpg.3b54c4398af055da16597f43728e5850.jpg

Hello Sorceress99, i have a quick question. On previous pages you said you were switching from the old High heels system to the NIO one along with the Heels sound. I downloaded the NIO version since i download a lot of your conversions but i've been using the Non-NIO system for so long and there are clothing mods that use this heel system such as the Luxury collection mod. Does that mean i'll have to uninstall all the clothing mods that require the HDT high heel system in order to use the NIO one ? or can i install the NIO one with the old version so that i can use these mods?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, leder92 said:

Hello Sorceress99, i have a quick question. On previous pages you said you were switching from the old High heels system to the NIO one along with the Heels sound. I downloaded the NIO version since i download a lot of your conversions but i've been using the Non-NIO system for so long and there are clothing mods that use this heel system such as the Luxury collection mod. Does that mean i'll have to uninstall all the clothing mods that require the HDT high heel system in order to use the NIO one ? or can i install the NIO one with the old version so that i can use these mods?

Thanks.

NO

Just leave HDT High Heel ESM where it is, older Mods will call for it. Just that the Nio system works much better and is far less taxing to your game.  If you already have the latest Racemenu your good too go with Nio.

30 minutes ago, Vortec said:

NO

Just leave HDT High Heel ESM where it is, older Mods will call for it. Just that the Nio system works much better and is far less taxing to your game.  If you already have the latest Racemenu your good too go with Nio.

Alright, thanks for the answer Vortec. I read that having racemenu means i don't need to install Nio so i'll install Nio high heels + the heels sound that sorceress put up earlier, i'll reinstall the HDT high heel esm as well.