Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

53 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Hey sorceress is it possible not to add high heels sounds to esp ?

Be great thx 

Yes tomcat101 it is. But most of us enjoy the sounds, so it gets added to the conversion if not already added. If you do not like the sounds, then learn how to disable it in the CK yourself. 

On 11/21/2017 at 5:37 AM, Sorceress99 said:

I see thank you very much for sharing it :D but it looks like the attachment link is broken :( do you mind reuploading it?

And i have a question, are these lovely CBBE HDT conversions that you have made are for Oldrim or SSE? since you mention about using the new high poly CBBE body that was in WIP for SSE for quite some time and i heard that new body is exclusive to that version, unless it has been changed and it's supported on Oldrim as well? Sorry i have been out of the Skyrim modding for a while now :) and i am still using UUNP and looking to test out CBBE again.

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

@hp4068 Surprise, suprise! I've already done this here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=1975644 Check it out! Assassin's Armor

That costume is my work.
Conversion request
Different costumes.
I just made it as close as possible.
So you mistook it.
Comparison screenshot.

92832581.jpg

ScreenShot231.jpg

Edited by hp4068
7 hours ago, Broccoli said:

I see thank you very much for sharing it :D but it looks like the attachment link is broken :( do you mind reuploading it?

And i have a question, are these lovely CBBE HDT conversions that you have made are for Oldrim or SSE? since you mention about using the new high poly CBBE body that was in WIP for SSE for quite some time and i heard that new body is exclusive to that version, unless it has been changed and it's supported on Oldrim as well? Sorry i have been out of the Skyrim modding for a while now :) and i am still using UUNP and looking to test out CBBE again.

No link is working fine. Or you can go to page 235 post 5862. I was given the body and understood it to be the one from SSE. It's the only new high poly CBBE I know of. I dont really know that it is.  Welcome back to Skyrim.

3 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Isn't it possible just have option if people want sounds to add them . So if ur conversions don't have sounds then we have option to add .

I get issues I can place esp in data and disable sounds . Game see's it installed but in game things not right . Plus I used sounds once n they sounded crazy on different surfaces .

NO. There is no post 'option' to add it or not. The option to add the sound is made when the esp is created in the CK. To option to remove it is also done in the CK.

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

NO. There is no post 'option' to add it or not. The option to add the sound is made when the esp is created in the CK. To option to remove it is also done in the CK.

I could be wrong or that you guys are talking about something else, but i think this can be done in tes5edit. I just did it to make sure.

Load the esp.

Find the shoe, remove the 'SNDD - footstep sound'

right click the esp

clean master (which will remove highheel sound as a master for that esp as its no longer needed'

and done ?

14 minutes ago, nr8 said:

I could be wrong or that you guys are talking about something else, but i think this can be done in tes5edit. I just did it to make sure.

Load the esp.

Find the shoe, remove the 'SNDD - footstep sound'

right click the esp

clean master (which will remove highheel sound as a master for that esp as its no longer needed'

and done ?

So this not ck ? 

I just saw this on Nexus . 

Be great to have nothing heels . I get more issues than a box of tissues lol

Heel sounds unrealistic on certain areas plus you get random sounds just by stood still lol.

If this easier to do then I try as ck it to complicated for me :(

14 minutes ago, spongi2000 said:

in cbbe i take its pls google

Anything uunp bodyslide will work on cbbe body as long armor covers seam on waist area . And make sure you setup another bodyslide folder for uunp conversions only .

I use uunp n cbbe armors . http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/archive

Most those armors on page have nio :) 

Remember nothing to skimpy . Cover waist area :)

It shame that page no updates since July . If anyone knows why please let me know .

Edited by tomcat101
4 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

So this not ck ? 

I just saw this on Nexus . 

Be great to have nothing heels . I get more issues than a box of tissues lol

Heel sounds unrealistic on certain areas plus you get random sounds just by stood still lol.

If this easier to do then I try as ck it to complicated for me :(

Haven't tried to use CK.. but i am pretty sure this is indeed easier. It only takes a minute.. if that.

Some screens to help you

Naamloos.jpg

Naamloo4s.png

12 minutes ago, nr8 said:

Haven't tried to use CK.. but i am pretty sure this is indeed easier. It only takes a minute.. if that.

Some screens to help you

Naamloos.jpg

Naamloo4s.png

Amazing thx . I just got it so will try .

Would it be possible to convert wigs to racemenu via this ?

I have a rar full of great hdt wigs but be better to use in racemenu.

24 minutes ago, nr8 said:

Some screens to help you

If you havent tried the CK then you don't know if it is easier LOL. Open the esp in the CK. At the data scree, select the esp, set it as active, highlight the heels sound then ctrl+delete then save the esp. (the floppy disc icon on the top bar) done.

data screen.jpg

Edited by Sorceress99
2 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

If you havent tried the CK then you don't know if it is easier LOL. Open the esp in the CK. At the data scree, highlight the heels sound then ctrl+delete then save the esp.

Only things I do is retexturing . Editing textures . And deleting parts in nifscope if no zap options in bodyslide .

Ck I would love to learn but have tryed a number times . Would to create playerhomes as I love building in Sims .

Be awesome to convert fallout4 armors to skyrim with bodyslide.

Some great outfits etc in fallout4 .

12 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

If you havent tried the CK then you don't know if it is easier LOL. Open the esp in the CK. At the data scree, highlight the heels sound then ctrl+delete then save the esp.

Well i can imagine the amount of options you probably have in CK can be overwhelming. But as i said i wasn't a 100% sure... i have no need for CK atm and i didn't feel the need to install it just to see how to do it with that, i already knew a way that works without it, so what is the point in that really. Of course its not gonna be more difficult when you are familiar with CK ...just trying to help anyway :/

Edited by nr8
10 minutes ago, nr8 said:

Well i can imagine the amount of options you probably have in CK can be overwhelming. But as i said i wasn't a 100% sure... i have no need for CK atm and i didn't feel the need to install it just to see how to do it with that, i already knew a way that works without it, so what is the point in that really. Of course its not gonna be more difficult when you are familiar with CK ...just trying to help anyway :/

BSA extractor good to . If a follower is unp and has BSA and esp.

And you want them cbbe . Extract BSA drop folders in data add esp then add your cbbe body and textures . Done 

Useful rescaling textures too :) 

A small tool to pack files to BSA be useful .

Some mods contain so many files .

If BSA helps things run smoother to.

Edited by tomcat101
7 hours ago, nr8 said:

Some screens to help you

Naamloos.jpg

Naamloo4s.png

Grrrrrrr it won't load new things added to game . When loading it gets error .

New things it reads on right side . But left side no esp of armor .

Fixed that .

But now can't exit . I save . Then it eventually closes then esps 

disappearlol 

Wait . I think I found issue . Testing 

Wooooow I did it :)

Edited by tomcat101