Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

48 minutes ago, Musje said:

I wanted one of those pants so I tried to make a HDT version, see attached files. No guarantees :) I'm new at this.

Fitness Outfit - Bodyslide CBBE HDT.7z

all bras and tops have the same, black texture (i only downloaded your file, not the original tho)

as for pants, could you make them as form-fitting as the panties? (also white floral panties dont show up when equipped)

pant.jpg

17 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. Kaz Doa Nyo CBBE HDT BS NIO.  Bitch to convert as very low poly and the meshes looks like blocks glued to the body at different angles. Very difficult to fix the all the clippings when the meshes are like that. Check it out.  

Kaz Doa Nyo Suit CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

First of all, Thank you very much for sharing your lovely BodySlide conversions Sorceress99 :D i really appreciated it! I know that you might have already been asked before, but i am really curious on what ENB and bodyslide preset are you using? I wonder if it's possible to share your bodyslide preset?

6 hours ago, Broccoli said:

First of all, Thank you very much for sharing your lovely BodySlide conversions Sorceress99 :D i really appreciated it! I know that you might have already been asked before, but i am really curious on what ENB and bodyslide preset are you using? I wonder if it's possible to share your bodyslide preset?

I am using Kwanon as my ENB and my BS preset here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=2052679

Edited by Sorceress99
6 hours ago, Musje said:

I wanted one of those pants so I tried to make a HDT version, see attached files. No guarantees :) I'm new at this.

Fitness Outfit - Bodyslide CBBE HDT.7z

5 hours ago, faky said:

all bras and tops have the same, black texture (i only downloaded your file, not the original tho)

as for pants, could you make them as form-fitting as the panties? (also white floral panties dont show up when equipped)

Good job Musje, tried and like he said bra and tops the same and the rest

Still i like it

On 14.11.2017 at 11:54 PM, TheVirus478 said:

I can't get the file to change the costume to my characters proportions in bodyslide? Do I have rename the file name something?

I was having same problem, I tired to fix it with outfit studio by applying sliders to the outfit, it looked fine in bodyslide, the weight was changing, and there was no major clipping, but when I got ingame and equipped the dress, my game just crashed. Im very new with outfit studio, so idk what I did wrong. Pls someone help lol.

6 hours ago, ForgotUsername said:

I was having same problem, I tired to fix it with outfit studio by applying sliders to the outfit, it looked fine in bodyslide, the weight was changing, and there was no major clipping, but when I got ingame and equipped the dress, my game just crashed. Im very new with outfit studio, so idk what I did wrong. Pls someone help lol.

The Haku Wedding Dress is not my conversion. I don't know anything about it nor provide support. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

As requested Kokoro Halloween Set CBBE Hdt BS NIO  Really cute outfit that begged for conversion. Please endorse if you like too. Enjoy!!

Kokoro Halloween Set CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Thanks. Looks really nice. I got some minor clipping tho, but its not that difficult to fix it myself in outfit studio with the increase mesh volume. I'm not getting the clipping in outfit studio.. so i guess its because i morphed the body ingame.. but idk.

20171121182308_1.jpg

22 minutes ago, nr8 said:

Thanks. Looks really nice. I got some minor clipping tho, but its not that difficult to fix it myself in outfit studio with the increase mesh volume. I'm not getting the clipping in outfit studio.. so i guess its because i morphed the body ingame.. but idk.

20171121182308_1.jpg

That's very possible since I don't set up my conversions to use the RaceMenu sliders. The morphs increase the file size in uploads. The meshes are fixed to weight 100, in-game. Outfit Studio is a tool for that all game players need to learn how to use to fix problems they may have with their wardrobes, not just for me to do conversions for them. 

26 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

That's very possible since I don't set up my conversions to use the RaceMenu sliders. The morphs increase the file size in uploads. The meshes are fixed to weight 100, in-game. Outfit Studio is a tool for that all game players need to learn how to use to fix problems they may have with their wardrobes, not just for me to do conversions for them. 

It is surprisingly easy to use.. well the basic stuff. Just load project.. use the brush.. save as.. done. Not much to it :) I tried adding bodyslide to a outfit.. just conform all sliders right ?.. but i struggled(by that i mean i had no clue how to proceed) with the outfit being in a complete different shape then zero sliders should be, so i gave up. Im clueless about the whole hdt thing

Edited by nr8