Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

4 hours ago, Musje said:

I'm trying to add HDT jiggly physics to an existing outfit that already has a Bodyslide conversion.  In Outfit Studio I load CBBE HDT and the outfit, copy bone weights, then export the outfit NIF. I do this for both the 0 and 1 NIF.

In game, the outfit now jiggles along with the CBBE body :)  However, if I run the outfit through BodySlide afterwards (for example after changing my sliders perhaps, or if someone else wants to use the outfit), the outfit is without physics again. How can I make the physics stick?

Bodyslide uses the reference outfit.nif's in the ShapeData folder to build from. Any changes you make to the outfit.nif in the \Meshes\ folder only affects the game outfit model. It does not change the ShapeData outfit.nif. So when you build the outfit, you overwrite your changes with the ShapeData outfit.nif  To make changes to the ShapeData outfit.nif you must save your changes as a 'project'. That changes the ShapeData nif so when you 'build' the outfit, it changes the \Meshes\*_0.nif,*_1.nif, for the game model.

Edited by Sorceress99
21 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Bodyslide uses the reference outfit.nif's in the ShapeData folder to build from. Any changes you make to the outfit.nif in the \Meshes\ folder only affects the game outfit model. It does not change the ShapeData outfit.nif. So when you build the outfit, you overwrite your changes with the ShapeData outfit.nif  To make changes to the ShapeData outfit.nif you must save your changes as a 'project'. That changes the ShapeData nif so when you 'build' the outfit, it changes the \Meshes\*_0.nif,*_1.nif, for the game model.

I started trying to convert some outfits. Only makes me appreciate your hard work all the more!

2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

CBBE BODYSLIDE TOSTIEN

i have make bodyslide and remove hdt heel and replace with nio

and it work without clipping

Download link :

Tostein.7z

Very nice. Has a lot of clipping around the ankles when moving though. Same problem I am having with my conversion.  Otherwise, looks good.  Welcome to the converter's club!

50 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Very nice. Has a lot of clipping around the ankles when moving though. Same problem I am having with my conversion.  Otherwise, looks good.  Welcome to the converter's club!

i got no cliiping i use lyenda unp body preset ( converted to cbbe)  and if possible provide me pics where clipping i will fix it

31 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. Kaz Doa Nyo CBBE HDT BS NIO.  Bitch to convert as very low poly and the meshes looks like blocks glued to the body at different angles. Very difficult to fix the all the clippings when the meshes are like that. Check it out.  

Kaz Doa Nyo Suit CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

preview.jpg

You needed a good challenge :) lol

Tested them and i love it ! thank you very much Sorceress for another well done conversion

Edited by tuxagent7
Want to add
13 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Hi sorceress. Now you doing no heels yaaaay could you do this great armor .

One my fave with hdt tail attached to leg.

Would it be possible remove heel sounds in esp . Many thx .

http://regenbot.tistory.com/36

222966.jpg

The Silver Fox outfit above is already rigged with CBBE HDT Bodyslide. As requested by tomcat101, I re-worked the ESP to remove the HDTHH script and added NIO to the CBBE  heels only. No other work was done on the outfit. If you download the file, install it as usual then just drop this data file in your Skyrim folder and overwrite all.

Silver Fox -FIXED-NIO.7z

Edited by Sorceress99
4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

i got no cliiping i use lyenda unp body preset ( converted to cbbe)  and if possible provide me pics where clipping i will fix it

I'm sure if you used the real CBBE HDT in the OS rather than a clone, you'd see the clippings. just as I am with my conversion. Since I won't be wearing the the outfits, the clipping are irrelevant. Someone using them should be the ones to submit their photos as I removed the files from my drive.  

3 hours ago, zomgwtfuxxorz69 said:

Thank you so much, but it seems that the outfit does not shape to my body preset in game. The outfit is fine in the Bodyslide preview screen, but when changing the body weight between 0-99 in game, it stays on 100 weight.

Edit: Also seems the textures on the cape and arm turn black inside dungeons and homes but not outside.5a127c72c4626_RoronaPreview.thumb.png.c3aac6cf694e2698faa4039b269a0bbf.png

The outfit is not set up for racemenu sliders, only BS. As for the cape, sounds like your ENB is having problems handling the textures when moving indoors. 

On 20/11/2017 at 3:19 AM, Sorceress99 said:

The Silver Fox outfit above is already rigged with CBBE HDT Bodyslide. As requested by tomcat101, I re-worked the ESP to remove the HDTHH script and added NIO to the CBBE  heels only. No other work was done on the outfit. If you download the file, install it as usual then just drop this data file in your Skyrim folder and overwrite all.

Silver Fox -FIXED-NIO.7z

Wow yaaaay thankyou so much . This great . Your amazing .

Nice armor :)

Edited by tomcat101

DV Bonemold Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO. Comes in light, medium and heavy armor.

NOTE: This armor set is part of my huge Divine (DV) collection that I am posting from time to time. The collection is a mash-up from various mods I have collected over the last 6 years of playing Skyrim and some are port-overs from other games. I am not  the original author of any of the material herein but have arranged, altered and/or retextured as needed to satisfy my game play whims. If you like the mash-ups, have problems, comments or suggestions, let me know or tap the 'like' icon below. I also love seeing pictures of your characters in my conversions so be sure to post some if possible. 

bonemold (1).jpgbonemold (2).jpg

bonemold (3).jpgbonemold (4).jpg

DV Bonemold Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Edited by Sorceress99