Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

8 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

NOTE: :exclamation: I am now using the NetImmerse Overide (NIO) system with my footwear. It replaces the problematic HDTHH that I was using. Kudos go to Vortec for helping me with the switch over and for his invaluable time and advice on making my feet and shoes look and work better. I will also use a heel sound system that does not require the HDTHH. ESM to work. You can use the file below.  We can now have a much more stable HH system.  If you use RaceMenu 3.4.4 or later, NIO comes bundled with it. You can also find the NIO plug-in & information about NIO here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2389-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/ .

:star:Also on a note for the newcomers about my conversions. I do conversions on a whim and share them with you as I see fit. I am not obligated to do your requests. Please keep this in mind when making requests. :horse: I try to post this now and then to clarify things. I convert stuff that I would wear myself. That is the bassis for what conversions I do or don't do. I don't do heavy armor; outfits that cover more that 50% of the body; outfits from other games that I have to port other than OB; bikinis as there are a gazillion variations out there to chose from; stuff that requires a 3D program to make look right like pantyhose and stocking; outfits that have no feminine virtues or just plain butt ugly or that I don't have the tools or experience to do them justice.  There are exceptions of course, but rare. As of now I have 221 conversions to my name and only a few that may have been converted already.

:star:In return I ask that you acknowledge my work, especially if I have done your request.  The easiest way is to clik the ':thumbsup:' icon in the lower right corner.  Praising words also work. :smiley: Also,  letting me know when there is a problem so I can try to fix it. It's important to do this as soon as you can so to avoid lots of people downloading bad files.  Finally, I love when you folks share photos of your lovely ladies in my conversions. Don't be shy.  I thank all of you for making this a fun hobby for me. :heart:

Heels Sound_NIO 1.5.7z

You are a miracle, dear Sorceress! I am not as active posting here or on Nexus anymore, but I still play Skyrim, and I am extremely grateful for the work that you do.

Thank you.

Buttnine

29 minutes ago, buttnine said:

You are a miracle, dear Sorceress! I am not as active posting here or on Nexus anymore, but I still play Skyrim, and I am extremely grateful for the work that you do.

Thank you.

Buttnine

Appreciate the words. Glad you are enjoying the conversions. :heart:

Just now, Sorceress99 said:

NIO and HDTHH are two different systems. If you don't have Racemenu or the NIO file then you shoes will be below the floor.  HDTHH won't have any effect on them.

Oh ok... thanks for the clarification, i can use both since i got racemenu for new conversion and hdthh for old clothes and armor

12 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Oh ok... thanks for the clarification, i can use both since i got racemenu for new conversion and hdthh for old clothes and armor

Correct. I think you will find NIO the better of the two. I set the correct height for the I shoe when convert it and it's done. Take the shoe off put it back on or give it to a follower, its always the right height. No more fiddling with the MCM, no jitters, no lag, problems solved.

Edited by Sorceress99
7 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

NIO and HDTHH are two different systems. If you don't have Racemenu or the NIO file then you shoes will be below the floor.  HDTHH won't have any effect on them.

The old HydrogenSaysHighHeels system we're script heavy. The Nio System which is included in the latest Racemenu by Expired is already included and is a light weight system that does the same thing so Oldrim won't choke on unnecessary scripts.

You go Sorceress - Mighty Fine conversions your doing Young Lady :grin::heart:

19 minutes ago, Vortec said:

The old HydrogenSaysHighHeels system we're script heavy. The Nio System which is included in the latest Racemenu by Expired is already included and is a light weight system that does the same thing so Oldrim won't choke on unnecessary scripts.

You go Sorceress - Mighty Fine conversions your doing Young Lady :grin::heart:

:heart: XOXOXOXOXO :heart:  

22 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Correct. I think you will find NIO the better of the two. I set the correct height for the I shoe when convert it and it's done. Take the shoe off put it back on or give it to a follower, its always the right height. No more fiddling with the MCM, no jitters, no lag, problems solved.

allrighty then :) i put my faith on you haha

8 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

EDIT: There is a problem with the Warrior Skin CTD when trying to size it in Bodyslide. Also the path for the textures is wrong. I have removed the file until I can fix the problem. If anyone has had the CTD issue and fixed it let me know. I have no idea what's wrong at this point. I will repost it as soon as it's fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

I haven't tried Warrior Skin but I have this problem with the WitchBane outfit: instant crash when trying to run them through Bodyslide. IIRC it's the only one of your many conversions I've have this problem with.

47 minutes ago, Musje said:

I haven't tried Warrior Skin but I have this problem with the WitchBane outfit: instant crash when trying to run them through Bodyslide. IIRC it's the only one of your many conversions I've have this problem with.

Can you give me more details? I am not having any problems installing, sizing, building, saving or loading in Outfit Studio or in the game.  When does it crash? What are you doing when it crashes?

5 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

NOTE: :exclamation: I am now using the NetImmerse Overide (NIO) system with my footwear. It replaces the problematic HDTHH that I was using. Kudos go to Vortec for helping me with the switch over and for his invaluable time and advice on making my feet and shoes look and work better. I will also use a heel sound system that does not require the HDTHH. ESM to work. You can use the file below.  We can now have a much more stable HH system.  If you use RaceMenu 3.4.4 or later, NIO comes bundled with it. You can also find the NIO plug-in & information about NIO here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2389-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/ .

:star:Also on a note for the newcomers about my conversions. I do conversions on a whim and share them with you as I see fit. I am not obligated to do your requests. Please keep this in mind when making requests. :horse: I try to post this now and then to clarify things. I convert stuff that I would wear myself. That is the bassis for what conversions I do or don't do. I don't do heavy armor; outfits that cover more that 50% of the body; outfits from other games that I have to port other than OB; bikinis as there are a gazillion variations out there to chose from; stuff that requires a 3D program to make look right like pantyhose and stocking; outfits that have no feminine virtues or just plain butt ugly or that I don't have the tools or experience to do them justice.  There are exceptions of course, but rare. As of now I have 221 conversions to my name and only a few that may have been converted already.

:star:In return I ask that you acknowledge my work, especially if I have done your request.  The easiest way is to clik the ':thumbsup:' icon in the lower right corner.  Praising words also work. :smiley: Also,  letting me know when there is a problem so I can try to fix it. It's important to do this as soon as you can so to avoid lots of people downloading bad files.  Finally, I love when you folks share photos of your lovely ladies in my conversions. Don't be shy.  I thank all of you for making this a fun hobby for me. :heart:

Heels Sound_NIO 1.5.7z

So no more high heels system ?

6 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Appreciate the words. Glad you are enjoying the conversions. :heart:

I agree.  I know how time consuming it is, cuz I've done a few for myself.  I'm just not patient enough to make them presentable for the public, especially when there are people here that make mine look like finger painting.  And thanks to all the other CBBE lovers on LL who have shared their time and conversions with me.  Hey loverslabers, you've all made the game much more fun.

hd

6 minutes ago, ppp said:

Maybe I'm missing the obvious, but I don't see the new download for Warrior Skin.

Also, have you given any thought to updating your old conversions to the new NetImmerse Override system, or do we have to do that individually?

I am comtiplating on whether to retro my previous mods and which ones to do if any. I am very please with the stability and consistency of the NIO system vs the HDTHH. I will most likey do some. If you have any you want to change over let me know. It's really not that hard to do if your inclined to do you own footwear.