Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:00 PM, Ironmind91 said:

Woo we are back baby! and I have a request that Ive been hunting now for weeks. This is 3 separate mods that are all made by the same author ( seems to have dropped off the earth) so maybe they can be rolled into one? its all latex stuff, gloves, skirts and what not. I am desperate to get these converted. 

TS-Waredrobe.7z

TS-Heels.7z

TS-Pantyhose.7z 

Please can someone have a go at these? pleeeeease.

Reveal hidden contents

SlickJacket1.thumb.jpg.46b7ea2e63905f47512ff2717695f17d.jpgBlackMinidress2.thumb.jpg.c3178c82eeee7dab1e859ffdc38164af.jpgmonthly_06_2014_8f8033df9a0a9a39a31e20a6a42f62b9-angellogo.thumb.jpg.61d1f9367b6ac3342e2708c0593c01a0.jpg5a04af7abe230_SlickDianoPose.thumb.jpg.2ecc95c0320014eab45fdfab86b280d4.jpgmonthly_06_2014_13a0cd96dbfc4deb37793fd2f242f513-elegant-dress1.jpg.f4f6f53ce0a565a79d6171443d22628b.jpg5a04af7c7a90a_SlickNylonLeotard1.thumb.jpg.0781ac9b2cf519084ff80e39e35773a9.jpg

I'm just going to bump this... :(  :(  :(  :( 

8 hours ago, spongi2000 said:

The Alecu dress has already been done. The Lancer Dread is the Amy dress with some sort of weird chest piece added. The Amy dress has been converted to just about every body shape imaginable. I'll pass on both.

20 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Miquote Underwear Set CBBE HDT&BS. Cute set of undies in 5 colors. Enjoy! Please tap the thumbs up to show your appreciation of this conversion.

Miqo'te Undergarment1.jpg

Miqo'te Undergarment2.jpg

Miquote Underwear CBBE HDT&BS.7z

Much appreciation to you sir or Ms. I'm new sorry. I'm new to PC gaming, just built my beafy rig back in march, and of course the first games I had to get were FO4 and Skyrim so that I could enjoy all the mods that are out there. By seeing most of the threads on here it looks like you are well known for converting armors, which is good because for some reason there are still lots of outfits that are being made using UNP meshes. I tried converting some outfits in the past but never did like or felt comfortable after finishing the conversion. I'm glad the CBBE community can rely on someone like you to get the bodyslides for awesome armor mods that don't have any. Keep up the good work.

Edited by lance_20
9 hours ago, nr8 said:

Probably been done since its pretty old. I was not able to find bodyslide for it https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23883/?

It does say " Also not supported body slide - for now have with this some problems " so maybe it cant be done.. not that i would know tho

But i would like bodyslide for this, thanks.

As requested.. Doom Heavy CBBE HDT&BS . Any problems, let me know.

doom heavy.jpg

Doom Heavy CBBE HDT&BS.7z

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. Warrior Skin CBBE HDT&BS. I almost passed on this one but something about it appealed to me so took a second look. Glad I did. Enjoy this cute armor set in both armor ratings. if you like it too, tag the thumb up button.

warrior skin.jpg

Warrior Skin CBBE HDT&BS.7z

Do I need the original? the textures doenst seems to work it's all purple. Also if I try to move a slider from the Bodyslide app it crashes.

Edited by CyborgZero

EDIT: There is a problem with the Warrior Skin CTD when trying to size it in Bodyslide. Also the path for the textures is wrong. I have removed the file until I can fix the problem. If anyone has had the CTD issue and fixed it let me know. I have no idea what's wrong at this point. I will repost it as soon as it's fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Edited by Sorceress99