http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2048.html 

Cute Succubus

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.77bc7c2d81db1598abcf23b3b9f0dbfb.png

And this one Daedric Vampire

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.1922a186db5397e09bf6fc45f1147889.png

Thank You in advance

Cute Succubus here.. http://dev.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=2027799. Will pass on the other one.

Excuse me if i will make your eyes bleed(i am not that good in english language) but i've come here to say thanks to sorceress99, for all your hard work on converting. cbbe is abandoned child of armor modding, and it's really nice to see someone doing these conversions as hobby, to make someone "gaming expirience" more enjoyable.

... and to request armor conversion to HDT-BS

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87809/?87809-1510334840-1196519868.png

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. BDO Epheria Marine Sailor Cbbe Hdt&BS. Cute outfit. Any problems let me know. Tap the thumbs up if you like.

BDO Epheria Marine.jpg

BDO Epheria Marine Sailor Cbbe Hdt bodyslide.7z

Thank you very much sorceress.
Heres some problems that i found..
theres a few minor clippings around the area I circled.
Also, it goes ctd when I equip the hat.
nice conversion tho..

TESV 2017-11-14 04-05-18-44.png

TESV 2017-11-14 04-05-44-80.png

Guest Gravebloom
On 09/11/2017 at 10:00 PM, Ironmind91 said:

Woo we are back baby! and I have a request that Ive been hunting now for weeks. This is 3 separate mods that are all made by the same author ( seems to have dropped off the earth) so maybe they can be rolled into one? its all latex stuff, gloves, skirts and what not. I am desperate to get these converted. 

TS-Waredrobe.7z

TS-Heels.7z

TS-Pantyhose.7z 

Please can someone have a go at these? pleeeeease.

Reveal hidden contents

SlickJacket1.thumb.jpg.46b7ea2e63905f47512ff2717695f17d.jpgBlackMinidress2.thumb.jpg.c3178c82eeee7dab1e859ffdc38164af.jpgmonthly_06_2014_8f8033df9a0a9a39a31e20a6a42f62b9-angellogo.thumb.jpg.61d1f9367b6ac3342e2708c0593c01a0.jpg5a04af7abe230_SlickDianoPose.thumb.jpg.2ecc95c0320014eab45fdfab86b280d4.jpgmonthly_06_2014_13a0cd96dbfc4deb37793fd2f242f513-elegant-dress1.jpg.f4f6f53ce0a565a79d6171443d22628b.jpg5a04af7c7a90a_SlickNylonLeotard1.thumb.jpg.0781ac9b2cf519084ff80e39e35773a9.jpg

Hi everyone! Long time lerker, first time poster. I would like to second this, would look great on my cute elf XD

1 hour ago, Gravebloom said:

Hi everyone! Long time lerker, first time poster. I would like to second this, would look great on my cute elf XD

Hmmm... you joined LL 1 hr ago and you're a long time lurker? :astonished:  You came straight to this page and seconded a specific post then left? Did you download any other files while here? :skull:

Guest Gravebloom
1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

Hmmm... you joined LL 1 hr ago and you're a long time lurker? :astonished:  You came straight to this page and seconded a specific post then left? Did you download any other files while here? :skull:

Didn’t realise I’d have to justify my existence :flushed: like I said I’ve been following here, and other threads for a while just never bothered to make an account. That’s why we have “guests” Is that okay with you? What I have downloaded and not downloaded doesn’t mean anything. Here I was thinking I’d finally join this little community properly and this is the first response I get haha wow. I don’t think I’ll bother :astonished:

Edited by Gravebloom
29 minutes ago, Gravebloom said:

Didn’t realise I’d have to justify my existence :flushed: like I said I’ve been following here, and other threads for a while just never bothered to make an account. That’s why we have “guests” Is that okay with you? What I have downloaded and not downloaded doesn’t mean anything. Here I was thinking I’d finally join this little community properly and this is the first response I get haha wow. I don’t think I’ll bother :astonished:

We have a great little group here I think you'll like. Whether you stay or not is up to you.  I do check new comers to see if they have any interests or hobbies that might be of interest to me. I just found it curious you were quick to endorse a file so quickly after joining. My apologizes if I offended.

Guest Gravebloom
4 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

We have a great little group here I think you'll like. Whether you stay or not is up to you.  I do check new comers to see if they have any interests or hobbies that might be of interest to me. I just found it curious you were quick to endorse a file so quickly after joining. My apologizes if I offended.

I’ve been creeping this thread and the UUNP thread for almost a year now. Never bother to sign up because I never needed to. I finally do and I’m made to feel like I wish I hadn’t. You can keep your little group im outta here :astonished:

Thanks for all your work @sorceress99 . Ive been going through the pages of this topic to find your work. But it got me wondering if there is easier way to get all your work ? Like a google doc with all the dl links or something a like.  Thanks