XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

6 hours ago, Ironmind91 said:

Woo we are back baby! and I have a request that Ive been hunting now for weeks. This is 3 separate mods that are all made by the same author ( seems to have dropped off the earth) so maybe they can be rolled into one? its all latex stuff, gloves, skirts and what not. I am desperate to get these converted. 

TS-Waredrobe.7z

TS-Heels.7z

TS-Pantyhose.7z 

Please can someone have a go at these? pleeeeease.

What this? No photo, just d/l links? Pass

20 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. Zhaeteria Legend Aris Armor CBBE HDT&BS. Beautiful set of armor in 3 colors and both armor ratings. Any problems, let me know, Be sure to tag the thumb if you like this conversion.

Zhaeteria Legend Armor CBBE HDT&BS.7z

Zhaetheria Legend Armour1.jpg

Great job.I used original esp as esp in your folder said requires heels sounds . No issues at all in-game :)

Thankyou

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

You are on fire Sorceress, cant stop myself from adding armor :)

I see you are LL supporter now. Nice!! I am now at #203 conversions so you should have quite a wardrobe by now.:grin:

6 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I see you are LL supporter now. Nice!! I am now at #203 conversions so you should have quite a wardrobe by now.:grin:

Yes had to merge them because i busted the 255 esp cap

thank you for your hard work and yes after reading your post on supporting i said to myself all those mods i play are because of this site  so i support now

Keep them coming :)

5 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

DFSL Sexy Rogue CBBE HDT&BS. An OB port over of a acute rogue outfit I like. any problems, let me know. Be sure to tag the like button if you like this conversion :beer:

DFSL Sexy Rogue CBBE HDT&BS.7z

I quite like this one: not exactly lore friendly but not too out of place either. The belt is a bit too bright white maybe :)

Thanks for converting!

6 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Got a sexy request for you please

Soul War Dem2 with a cape it would look like the White Queen in X_men

074657znn3f8fggoog0ho7.jpg

DEMv2+SoulWar+UUNP-BS.7z

As requested.. DEMv2 SoulWar CBBE HDT&BS.  So :cool:,  I just had to do this one!  Feminine + Sexy! Thank you tuxagent7! If you like this conversion, tap the like button. Comments are welcome. Any problems, let me know.

DEMv2 SoulWars CBBE HDT&BS.7z

19 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. DEMv2 SoulWar CBBE HDT&BS.  So :cool:,  I just had to do this one!  Feminine + Sexy! Thank you tuxagent7! If you like this conversion, tap the like button. Comments are welcome. Any problems, let me know.

DEMv2 SoulWars CBBE HDT&BS.7z

So glad you made the conversion, i thought you wouldnt be able to resist ;) thank you very much

On 2017/11/10 at 1:47 AM, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. Zhaeteria Legend Aris Armor CBBE HDT&BS. Beautiful set of armor in 3 colors and both armor ratings. Any problems, let me know, Be sure to tag the thumb if you like this conversion.

Zhaeteria Legend Armor CBBE HDT&BS.7z

Zhaetheria Legend Armour1.jpg

I found a problem.
When running, 
Boobs protrude.

Skyrim894.jpg

By request.. Edhidils Mrs Claus CBBE HDT Bodyslide. You need the main files from here.. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61054/?  Any problems, let me know.  

Mrs Claus1.jpg

Edhildils Mrs Claus CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

Edit: Trying to convert some of Edhidil's outfits is a bit difficult because of his proprietary use of the 'DMRA' style body. Trying to reduce the breasts deforms the meshes around them making it hard to shape them and align his 'nipples' to the base CBBE body shape. 

3 hours ago, regzanhd32 said:

I found a problem.
When running, 
Boobs protrude.

Some body shapes or extreme movements like running, jumping and posing may cause some clipping. I try to compensate for most conditions but not all. You can easily fix that in Outfit Studio by using the mesh brush to lightly increase the meshes around the nipples and breasts. 

Respected Sorceress99, whether I can make with your permission a selection of your transformations a separate page on it a site with well issued screenshots. Hundred percent working transformations without trimmings which I have tested on rather extreme scales there will enter.

34 minutes ago, varfolomey said:

Respected Sorceress99, whether I can make with your permission a selection of your transformations a separate page on it a site with well issued screenshots. Hundred percent working transformations without trimmings which I have tested on rather extreme scales there will enter.

My conversions are free to use however you wish. Please credit me for the conversions. :smile:  Also, give me link to your site.

17 hours ago, Musje said:

I quite like this one: not exactly lore friendly but not too out of place either. The belt is a bit too bright white maybe :)

Thanks for converting!

For my own use I changed it to a dark leather texture.  Just use Nifskope to change the texture to whatever suits your fancy.