Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

6 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

So far it appears it is. I am finding many of my conversion have made the switch, page numbers are off but the post numbers are correct. They said the number of post per page went to 25 vs 20 so that changed the page numbers considerably. The thread lost 68 pages but none of the content I can tell.  I'd say they done a hell of a job in making the transition. 

Agreed there . I'm finding it faster to . Load times etc 

Lovers and Nexus top sites . We be lost without em and modders like urself who do superb job keeping skyrim alive and keeping us players addicted .

Big thx to everyone and huge thx to lovers for great community :) we like a family 

23 minutes ago, Vortec said:

I'm digging the new site....Thanks too Ashal et al for pulling this off, third time a charm

Yeah me too. I have a few issues I hope will change in time. I like the photos across the page instead of down, like above and the autosizing. Also asked for a larger list of emojis. The old one is getting stale. Oh and I asked if the download counter would be back. I like to see how many people use the mod.

Woo we are back baby! and I have a request that Ive been hunting now for weeks. This is 3 separate mods that are all made by the same author ( seems to have dropped off the earth) so maybe they can be rolled into one? its all latex stuff, gloves, skirts and what not. I am desperate to get these converted. 

TS-Waredrobe.7z

TS-Heels.7z

TS-Pantyhose.7z 

Please can someone have a go at these? pleeeeease.

Spoiler

SlickJacket1.thumb.jpg.46b7ea2e63905f47512ff2717695f17d.jpgBlackMinidress2.thumb.jpg.c3178c82eeee7dab1e859ffdc38164af.jpgmonthly_06_2014_8f8033df9a0a9a39a31e20a6a42f62b9-angellogo.thumb.jpg.61d1f9367b6ac3342e2708c0593c01a0.jpg5a04af7abe230_SlickDianoPose.thumb.jpg.2ecc95c0320014eab45fdfab86b280d4.jpgmonthly_06_2014_13a0cd96dbfc4deb37793fd2f242f513-elegant-dress1.jpg.f4f6f53ce0a565a79d6171443d22628b.jpg5a04af7c7a90a_SlickNylonLeotard1.thumb.jpg.0781ac9b2cf519084ff80e39e35773a9.jpg

Edited by Ironmind91
Photos
15 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Maybe this first request on hear :) lol

Just having look around found this hopefully not high heels .

Nice set and colour options .

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-432.html

As requested.. Zhaeteria Legend Aris Armor CBBE HDT&BS. Beautiful set of armor in 3 colors and both armor ratings. Any problems, let me know, Be sure to tag the thumb if you like this conversion.

Zhaeteria Legend Armor CBBE HDT&BS.7z

Zhaetheria Legend Armour1.jpg

6 hours ago, Ironmind91 said:

Woo we are back baby! and I have a request that Ive been hunting now for weeks. This is 3 separate mods that are all made by the same author ( seems to have dropped off the earth) so maybe they can be rolled into one? its all latex stuff, gloves, skirts and what not. I am desperate to get these converted. 

TS-Waredrobe.7z

TS-Heels.7z

TS-Pantyhose.7z 

Please can someone have a go at these? pleeeeease.

What this? No photo, just d/l links? Pass

6 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I see you are LL supporter now. Nice!! I am now at #203 conversions so you should have quite a wardrobe by now.:grin:

Yes had to merge them because i busted the 255 esp cap

thank you for your hard work and yes after reading your post on supporting i said to myself all those mods i play are because of this site  so i support now

Keep them coming :)

19 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. DEMv2 SoulWar CBBE HDT&BS.  So :cool:,  I just had to do this one!  Feminine + Sexy! Thank you tuxagent7! If you like this conversion, tap the like button. Comments are welcome. Any problems, let me know.

DEMv2 SoulWars CBBE HDT&BS.7z

So glad you made the conversion, i thought you wouldnt be able to resist ;) thank you very much