Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I looked at that earlier and decided to pass on it. To do the stocking correctly needs a 3D program which I do not use. Sorry

no problems, when i see thoses outfits , i think ho beautifull but to mutch work to convert .

thx for your convertions 

You need to look at the Luxurious Seduction mod as it has many of the same bodystocking as those. It's really a 'must have' mod as it has a lot of beautiful outfits, stocking, shoes, etc. 

I am trying to use Net Immerse Override vs the HDTHH system if I can get it to work.  If you use heel sounds you will need to change the heels.esm to one that has removed the HDTHH dependency. Go here to get one .. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/  You can use it with hdtHH as well but doesnt require HDTHH to work. i have so much trouble with my HDTHH system that I have decided to try the NIO system instead.  If you use  RaceMenu v3.4.4 and up, NIO is included. If not you will need to get the stand alone system here .. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/?  I will give you a heads up when I have started using it. If the original mod uses HDTHH, and I dont have to change anything in the ESP, I may not change on that one.

Also, there is a new HiPoly CBBE HDT body here..

It's much cleaner and smoother than the current CBBE. If it converts well, I will be using it in my conversions. 

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Looks like it. Staff said anything posted on the new site will be okay. I'm sure there will be some SNAFUs but looks like we are go for launch. :shy:

Brilliant :)

Will all old content from modders be carried over to hear ?

I always try find old stuff sometimes .

23 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Brilliant :)

Will all old content from modders be carried over to hear ?

I always try find old stuff sometimes .

So far it appears it is. I am finding many of my conversion have made the switch, page numbers are off but the post numbers are correct. They said the number of post per page went to 25 vs 20 so that changed the page numbers considerably. The thread lost 68 pages but none of the content I can tell.  I'd say they done a hell of a job in making the transition.