Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Got my bad girl  :lol: installed . Pretty blue lights too! Also had to buy a new PSU as the old one didn't have the right connections for the card. Probably for the best since the old one's been running 24/7 365 for 5 years. But nary a problem with it. Probably put it up on Ebay. Now I am ready to install a good ENB.

post-3295-0-27143300-1509212989_thumb.jpg

Got my bad girl  :lol: installed . Pretty blue lights too! Also had to buy a new PSU as the old one didn't have the right connections for the card. Probably for the best since the old one's been running 24/7 365 for 5 years. But nary a problem with it. Probably put it up on Ebay. Now I am ready to install a good ENB.

I Recommend kwanon enb  smooth, lot of ligth effect, and the best for the skin specially pure skin

I would like to request these shoes for bodyslide conversion thanks.

Been done in the Luxurious Seduction mod, Shoes and boots don't need bodyslides unless they extend above the ankles, into the calf area. They dont change in size.

Those shoes are meant for Oblivion and not for Skyrim, Luxurious Seduction has those Shoes already.

In the game  There is no problem.
CK There is no problem.
NifSkope   There is no problem.

Probably because of this?

I adjusted the part to make the costume transparent.
because of this  It may not be visible.
If you adjust it to 1, It will look.
But 1 It, By adjusting It can not be a transparent costume.
after Conversion work

You'll have to adjust again.

Tell you what, go thru and set the alpha on all the tops to 1, zip them up and post the files. I'll convert them, change the alpha back and upload the conversion.

In the game  There is no problem.
CK There is no problem.
NifSkope   There is no problem.

Probably because of this?

I adjusted the part to make the costume transparent.
because of this  It may not be visible.
If you adjust it to 1, It will look.
But 1 It, By adjusting It can not be a transparent costume.
after Conversion work

You'll have to adjust again.

Tell you what, go thru and set the alpha on all the tops to 1, zip them up and post the files. I'll convert them, change the alpha back and upload the conversion.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If someone using Dreamer wishes to contribute to the good of my conversions, I'd like the enb settings need to make it look as good as the photos. Right now I am not happy with the damn thing.  Way too much red, color balance is way off, haziness, lots of shadows, when I walk in water my feet are in a raindow,  and at nights I can barely see.  Also, I am running a wrapper and when I bring up the menu and use the mouse, my character moves around goes in to combat mode and casts spells. Is this right or is there a way to disable my character while I am making adjustments?

Yea, I just thought I'd ask cause I recognized some Oblivion armors that had been converted. The shoes are similar to the ones in the luxury but the Oblivion one have a higher heel. Anyway thanks for the feedback, I guess I'll use the luxury ones. 

Porting 101

When porting OB mods to Skyrim, you first have to change the pose to covert the 'T' pose(img1) OB uses to the inverted '/l\' that Skyrim uses (img2). Once that is done, you export every piece of the outfit to an object (.OBJ) file, Then open Outfit Studio and import all the OBJ pieces as needed to make the outfit in stages.(Top, bottom, shoes, gloves, pants etc). Load a reference body, for us it's a CBBE HDT body. Then select each piece you've imported and scale it down to fit the reference body. As you can see in the images, the obj shape is huge to start with and must be scaled down to fit the body. The last images shows the obj shape scaled to mostly fit the body. You then have to use all the controls to move and shape the obj to fit the body. The obj doesn't have textures either. What I do is get the obj loosely fitted, then save, add the textures then load the the save and continue finishing the project with the texures in place. The point to this is when porting over outfits from a different game, the scaling usually changes comparative sizes. The shoes will mostly like be shorter anyway.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it  :P

post-3295-0-62789900-1509264315_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-58191800-1509264316_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-45912400-1509264331_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-38508000-1509264332_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-39670800-1509264333_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-40282900-1509264334_thumb.jpg

Sorceress99

Hiii can you convert this ME3 MP Armors from R0R0N0 for CBBE Bodyslide Please ;D

here is the Link >> ME3 MP <<

:angel: :angel: :angel:That would be wonderful !!

I require photos first. Thank you. :ph34r:

Photos are in the Link!! B)

But Ok :ph34r: here a lot of Pics  Hahaa

Honey, there's nothing feminine or even remotely lore friendly about those. Thanks, but I'll pass on them. Sorry

Sorceress99

Hiii can you convert this ME3 MP Armors from R0R0N0 for CBBE Bodyslide Please ;D

Honey, there's nothing feminine or even remotely lore friendly about those. Thanks, but I'll pass on them. Sorry

Jupp I agree(sry) hehee :s But ... i have found this -->Miranda Outfit for Fallout 4 !! Can you port this vor Skyrim :blush::idea: that would be nice!!

can this be implemented? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorceress99

Jupp I agree(sry) hehee :s But ... i have found this -->Miranda Outfit for Fallout 4 !! Can you port this vor Skyrim :blush::idea: that would be nice!!

can this be implemented? :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of several posts... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=2028949

Aion Rose CBBE HDT&BS A port from Oblivion I had in my armor arsonal. Has that OB look but still pretty. This author only converted this one.There are three more pieces to the set I want to port and will post them if they turn out OK

Is there a problem with the texture path with this one? The armor shows up but it's all purple. The textures did get installed to the same path as they have in the zip file.