Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

What mod adds those posters in the background? 5669

мод Underground Bath house v6.2 ,там есть опция эротические гобелены,оригинальные текстуры я заменил на свои .Если будете ставить замените папку UBH с текстурами на эту

UBH.7z

@Ironmind91

It's actually not really that hard to change colors. Just use gimp2 and load the texture files up into it and use colorize to adjust the sliders to change the color to black then overwrite the texture file. Just don't go pure black or any design features will be lost.

How do I download the pan baidu stuff, I think I have to insert some kind of password or something? its not letting me download  the Honoko outfit main file.

Look here > http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=2034675

Could someone tell me why only half of the tops appear in OS. The rest are just not there. Say top and shorts in the menu. Shorts are there but no tops.

Is there a problem with your costume?

Yeah, about half of the tops are invisible in Outfit Studio. Can't convert them if I can't see them

DEM2 Clothes CBBE HDT&BS. The set does not include the leggins shown. If you have any problems, let me know. If you like this conversion, tap the green arrow below to say 'Hell Yes'  :D

UPDATED FILE!! DEM2 Clothes V12 is to correct the mesh and texture paths. Please replace original files with this one.  Sorry!!

PS the correct path is 'meshes\armor\demonica\dem linen\' and 'textures\armor\demonica\dem linen\' for those you know how to change the files path.

I can't find the flower wrappings around the leg in my game

DEM2 Clothes CBBE HDT&BS. The set does not include the leggins shown. If you have any problems, let me know. If you like this conversion, tap the green arrow below to say 'Hell Yes'  :D

UPDATED FILE!! DEM2 Clothes V12 is to correct the mesh and texture paths. Please replace original files with this one.  Sorry!!

PS the correct path is 'meshes\armor\demonica\dem linen\' and 'textures\armor\demonica\dem linen\' for those you know how to change the files path.

I can't find the flower wrappings around the leg in my game

The set does not include the leggins shown

In the game  There is no problem.
CK There is no problem.
NifSkope   There is no problem.

Probably because of this?

I adjusted the part to make the costume transparent.
because of this  It may not be visible.
If you adjust it to 1, It will look.
But 1 It, By adjusting It can not be a transparent costume.
after Conversion work

You'll have to adjust again.

post-288111-0-41744400-1509063006_thumb.jpg

@Ironmind91

It's actually not really that hard to change colors. Just use gimp2 and load the texture files up into it and use colorize to adjust the sliders to change the color to black then overwrite the texture file. Just don't go pure black or any design features will be lost.

Okay I'll give it a try thank you :)

I'm wondering if someone can help me delete a certain part of this mod: Lolita Dress Fixed.7z

I'm trying to delete the "Shrug" part of it. Now I've tried removing this part in NifSkope from both lolita-dress4_0.nif and lolita-dress4_1.nif

I've also deleted that part in outfit studio and resaved it but no matter what it keeps coming back. Can anyone help? I don't know why I cant get rid of this part of the dress!

I'm wondering if someone can help me delete a certain part of this mod: attachicon.gifLolita Dress Fixed.7z

I'm trying to delete the "Shrug" part of it. Now I've tried removing this part in NifSkope from both lolita-dress4_0.nif and lolita-dress4_1.nif

I've also deleted that part in outfit studio and resaved it but no matter what it keeps coming back. Can anyone help? I don't know why I cant get rid of this part of the dress!

If you delete it and it keeps coming back then you're loading the wrong nif. Delete the shrug from the nif you want to use , then reload THAT nif. If you working with a project file, delete the shrug in OS, save then reload the project file and the shrug will be gone. If you reload and the shrug is still there then your saving the project to another folder and loading a different dress. Check your save paths to make sure your loading the project from the right folder.

You must edit the shapedata files for the effects show in the _0 & _1 files. They are just copies of the shapedata file modified to fit the body shape you've chosen. Editing the _0 & _1 files change the game file but not the shapedata file. If you don't delete the shrug from the shapedata files the _0 &_1 will always have the shrug when you build the outfit.

I'm wondering if someone can help me delete a certain part of this mod: attachicon.gifLolita Dress Fixed.7z

If you delete it and it keeps coming back then you're loading the wrong nif. Delete the shrug from the nif you want to use , then reload THAT nif. If you working with a project file, delete the shrug in OS, save then reload the project file and the shrug will be gone. If you reload and the shrug is still there then your saving the project to another folder and loading a different dress. Check your save paths to make sure your loading the project from the right folder.

You must edit the shapedata files for the effects show in the _0 & _1 files. They are just copies of the shapedata file modified to fit the body shape you've chosen. Editing the _0 & _1 files change the game file but not the shapedata file. If you don't delete the shrug from the shapedata files the _0 &_1 will always have the shrug when you build the outfit.

Thank you :)

Thank you :)

And just to clarify if you build it after editing the nifs the shrug will return. Best to build it, edit it, then save it.

I have added a zap slider to remove the shrug. You need to rebuild the dress in bodyslide.

Lolita Dress Fixed.rar

post-847015-0-12242500-1509162826_thumb.jpg

I have added a zap slider to remove the shrug. You need to rebuild the dress in bodyslide.

attachicon.gifLolita Dress Fixed.rar

Awesome thank you so much :)