Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Does anyone know how to fix the Kyna armor set? It's broken and only the plate armor works at all. The chainmail isn't fit to bodyslide.

what version of BS are you using?

can you provide a specific example of what you mean "isn't fit to bodyslide", because it works perfectly for me.

Well, there are strange characters in the bodyslide files, which is probably the issue. 

This is what the bsd names look like: ⌠Γ╪ó004Ankles

Here's the snippet of sliderset:

<Slider name="BreastsSmall" invert="true" small="100" big="100">
            <datafile name="BaseShape001BreastsSmall" target="BaseShape001" local="true">BaseShape001BreastsSmall.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="¶ÔÏó004BreastsSmall" target="¶ÔÏó004" 

Thanks Malfdawg!

Does anyone know how to fix the Kyna armor set? It's broken and only the plate armor works at all. The chainmail isn't fit to bodyslide.

can you provide a specific example of what you mean "isn't fit to bodyslide", because it works perfectly for me.

This. The chainmail isn't working at all. You can change the preset to whatever you want it but only the baseshape doesnt move at all. 

post-876722-0-44022700-1507236366_thumb.png

This. The chainmail isn't working at all. You can change the preset to whatever you want it but only the baseshape doesnt move at all. 

Malfdawg posted the proper bodyslide files above. I'm assuming you're using the same files I am cause I'm having the same issues. If you look at the files there are strange characters, which is the problem. Those that dawg posted are good.

Well, there are strange characters in the bodyslide files, which is probably the issue. 

This is what the bsd names look like: ⌠Γ╪ó004Ankles

Here's the snippet of sliderset:

<Slider name="BreastsSmall" invert="true" small="100" big="100">
            <datafile name="BaseShape001BreastsSmall" target="BaseShape001" local="true">BaseShape001BreastsSmall.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="¶ÔÏó004BreastsSmall" target="¶ÔÏó004" 

Thank you so much, man!

Yuri Bikini UUNP pls :)

attachicon.gifYuri+Bikini.rar

Many thanks !!!

Conversion have some bugs:

Yuri Bikini CBBE HDT&BS_v1.2 -FIX- Fixes the clipping on the leg and arm bands. Organizes the menu for easier selection.

Yuri Bikini CBBE HDT&BS_v1.2.7z

As Requested Barbaric Boobs CBBE HDT&BS. Any problems, let me know. Click the green arrow below if you like this conversion.

If the vest is equipped, the loincloth disappears. I think I saw this somewhere before, what was the solution to that again?

As Requested Barbaric Boobs CBBE HDT&BS. Any problems, let me know. Click the green arrow below if you like this conversion.

If the vest is equipped, the loincloth disappears. I think I saw this somewhere before, what was the solution to that again?

Is it devious devices? Check the settings and see if you have something.

Is usually a BiPed slot conflict. The loincloth uses slot 49, the vest uses 32 so no conflict there. You have something using slot 49 when the vest is equiped. You cant have two items using the same slot, Use one or the other.

@Shadow866. The truth being, I have no idea what the point of your post was. If it was to chastise me for some obscure reason, it failed.  :lol:   Fact is, I don't see anyone else doing conversion period. And I think most of the folks coming here could care less as to how 'perfect' a conversion is. They just want pretty things to wear, same as me. I lack the knowledge to convert the full HDT & SMP outfits with the same flow and movements as they were designed to have, Wish I did. But then I don't think anyone is too upset about it.

I do this for fun. I'm not on anyone's clock to 'rush' anything, no quota to fill, don't have a boss who demands I clean up my 'fuckup' as Fakenet felt inclined to think. He has a serious problem with social venues and getting along with folks. I also convert things I like and don't those I think have little merit over all. Some are just seriously 'butt ugly'.  Simple. But I also enjoy making folks happy and do some of their request without thinking about why they are asking or consider them some lowlife form (bungler?) for not doing it themselves.. Who cares?  You carry a chip on your shoulder so far that it turns into a chunk of firewood, someone may set it on fire.

Personally, I think my work stands pretty well on it's own merits considering how long I have been doing this. As Fakenet pointed out earlier in his 'infinite wisdom'  :lol: , this thread is about sharing, not fulfilling some production schedule. I share my work for others to enjoy. If it doesn't meet some pre-conceived standard of perfection, they can move on. 

BTW, If anyone feels they can do better, step up to the plate. Plenty of room here for all. Proof is in the puddin'!! 

God Bless!!  :heart:  Have a great day!! 

Hey amigo.  I think what your doing it great, and support every word you said.  I appreciate the efforts you have made, I know you don't have to do it, and you're doing if for fun.  If someone has a problem, like you said, step up and stop WHINING!

@Shadow866. The truth being, I have no idea what the point of your post was. If it was to chastise me for some obscure reason, it failed.  :lol:   Fact is, I don't see anyone else doing conversion period. And I think most of the folks coming here could care less as to how 'perfect' a conversion is. They just want pretty things to wear, same as me. I lack the knowledge to convert the full HDT & SMP outfits with the same flow and movements as they were designed to have, Wish I did. But then I don't think anyone is too upset about it.

I do this for fun. I'm not on anyone's clock to 'rush' anything, no quota to fill, don't have a boss who demands I clean up my 'fuckup' as Fakenet felt inclined to think. He has a serious problem with social venues and getting along with folks. I also convert things I like and don't those I think have little merit over all. Some are just seriously 'butt ugly'.  Simple. But I also enjoy making folks happy and do some of their request without thinking about why they are asking or consider them some lowlife form (bungler?) for not doing it themselves.. Who cares?  You carry a chip on your shoulder so far that it turns into a chunk of firewood, someone may set it on fire.

Personally, I think my work stands pretty well on it's own merits considering how long I have been doing this. As Fakenet pointed out earlier in his 'infinite wisdom'  :lol: , this thread is about sharing, not fulfilling some production schedule. I share my work for others to enjoy. If it doesn't meet some pre-conceived standard of perfection, they can move on. 

BTW, If anyone feels they can do better, step up to the plate. Plenty of room here for all. Proof is in the puddin'!! 

Hey amigo.  I think what your doing it great, and support every word you said.  I appreciate the efforts you have made, I know you don't have to do it, and you're doing if for fun.  If someone has a problem, like you said, step up and stop WHININ

Not sure if your amigo or amiga, but what I said applies in any case

Not sure if your amigo or amiga, but what I said applies in any case

Hey amigo.  I think what your doing it great, and support every word you said.  I appreciate the efforts you have made, I know you don't have to do it, and you're doing if for fun.  If someone has a problem, like you said, step up and stop WHININ

Thank you for your support, hawgdaddy. It's 'grandma' on this end. Been playing The Elder Scrolls forever it seems. My son is a heavy gamer and go me hooked on them. I think he's played them all from the looks of his collection. Doing conversions was not part of the game, but since I could not find anyone to do them for me, I gave it a shot. Just too many 'pretties' that I wanted converted. Hope you folks are enjoying them as much as I am.  :heart: ((((HUGS))))) 

Is usually a BiPed slot conflict. The loincloth uses slot 49, the vest uses 32 so no conflict there. You have something using slot 49 when the vest is equiped. You cant have two items using the same slot, Use one or the other.

Odd.... I took off everything (and I *do* mean everything!) and after completely undressing just put on the loincloth and top. Same issue.

I even checked with Defeat's "slot check" function, and it told me I was completely undressed - except for slot 41 (longhair). But I don't have anything there, so I was a bit confused by that. Either way, this doesn't seem to work for me. Probably something with my setup...

Odd.... I took off everything (and I *do* mean everything!) and after completely undressing just put on the loincloth and top. Same issue.

I even checked with Defeat's "slot check" function, and it told me I was completely undressed - except for slot 41 (longhair). But I don't have anything there, so I was a bit confused by that. Either way, this doesn't seem to work for me. Probably something with my setup...

As you can see, Celeste is wearing both at the same time. same for both the light and dark.  When completely undressing, you have nothing else equiped, right? No jewelry or body parts? What does Defeat's slot check say you wearing when you equip just the the vest and loincloth?

post-3295-0-63719600-1507344229_thumb.jpg