Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Instead of criticizing you could collaborate by correcting bugs or improving the quality of conversions, if that is what you are worried about.

My 2 cents.

Btw Sorc... I left you some Pm's with instructions on how convert HDT-PE to BodySlide CBBE without physics loss.

is anyone else willing to perform a conversion of this armor ?

I tried to convert it myself, but isn't working :(

Thanks.

Good news :lol:

I spent some time playing Mass Effect and thought... eh why not? :D

This is the Reckoner Bikini and it's based on Xaratho's work, N7 don't have much of interest to me.

If you want to change the cuirass you need the original UUNP Bodyslide from Xaratho's

(you can use it with CBBE so I wont spent time on this)

The bikini armor is fully modular and has 12 pieces:

Bikini (with zap sliders to remove panties or bra)

Choker

Belt

Pauldrons (left and right)

Greaves (left and right)

Knee guards (left and right)

Boots

Gauntlets

Helmet (bodyslide is not needed)

The fitting of the bra and panties is at maxium, I also made a refit of the belt and changed a bit the shape of the back plates.

Long live to The Elder of Scrolls!, ENJOY :heart:

me_1bks0b.jpg

Thank you :)

This bikini looks very good! Tell me, it is possible to make zap for blue things at the back? 

Hey, I don't know if you solve the issue yourself for the Blue Pads on the back of the Reckoner Knight Bikini Armor, but in case you didn't, feel free to try my conversion of it.

Truthfully it was my original project but it seems it was done while I was on vacation. I still have a list of conversions I need to finish from the original post I made about the stuff I was going to work on after I got back, but I figured I'd post this one first since it was already done by someone else but without the Zaps which I work with a lot. Let me know if there are any problems with it.

ME3 Rekoner Bikini.zip

is anyone else willing to perform a conversion of this armor ?

I tried to convert it myself, but isn't working :(

Thanks.

Good news :lol:

I spent some time playing Mass Effect and thought... eh why not? :D

This is the Reckoner Bikini and it's based on Xaratho's work, N7 don't have much of interest to me.

If you want to change the cuirass you need the original UUNP Bodyslide from Xaratho's
(you can use it with CBBE so I wont spent time on this)

The bikini armor is fully modular and has 12 pieces:

Bikini (with zap sliders to remove panties or bra)

Choker

Belt

Pauldrons (left and right)

Greaves (left and right)

Knee guards (left and right)

Boots

Gauntlets

Helmet (bodyslide is not needed)

The fitting of the bra and panties is at maxium, I also made a refit of the belt and changed a bit the shape of the back plates.

Long live to The Elder of Scrolls!, ENJOY :heart:

me_1bks0b.jpg

Thank you :)

This bikini looks very good! Tell me, it is possible to make zap for blue things at the back? 

Hey, I don't know if you solve the issue yourself for the Blue Pads on the back of the Reckoner Knight Bikini Armor, but in case you didn't, feel free to try my conversion of it.

Truthfully it was my original project but it seems it was done while I was on vacation. I still have a list of conversions I need to finish from the original post I made about the stuff I was going to work on after I got back, but I figured I'd post this one first since it was already done by someone else but without the Zaps which I work with a lot. Let me know if there are any problems with it.

Hello.

Oh, thank you :) Author, who made this convertion, already add zap slider :) But, this is very admirable from your side, offer help to unknown person. Such a kind act, should not be unrewarded. Here, this is for you :P

post-106856-0-21072100-1506946862_thumb.png

:)  :)  :)

Did you really read my post? I think you indeed missed the entire point of my post.

I said you where doing a good job and you dont need to rush your conversions. Dont take every post as an attack.

Who said something have to be perfect?

People are really trying to help you improve. Whats so bad about improving?

If you think its fun, go for it. Keep it up.

There are alot of people with good knowledge here on loverslab thats willing to help.

You are not really giving people a chance to convert stuff when you are throw out 10 conversions a day.

And sorry that i havent been much help last few months. A new job keeps me busy irl and leaves me with very little free time.

Either way, keep it up :D

I don't know if these are already out there...

but if someone willing to make the FFXIII lightning gunsword armor to cbbe hdt? and also her armor from XIII-2...i don't know where to find that armor :(

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4171/?tab=4&&selected_game=120&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D4171%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26gid%3D120%26thread_id%3D103702&pUp=1

pIcZ6BW.png

The much requested Warlock Gear is done. This one caused me some trouble since the outfit had a slot issue I needed to overcome and I had no idea how to do that at first.

At the very least however, I can say I learned something new taking the time to convert this outfit. If you notice something I missed with it, let me know and I'll see about fixing it. But please keep it to things that are outside your own personal clipping issues as I can't really fix those since everyone uses a different body type and it is extremely simple and fast to fix clipping on your own with a number of tutorials showing how it can be done.

Anyway, enjoy!

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1335.html

Warlock Gear.zip

The much requested Warlock Gear is done. This one caused me some trouble since the outfit had a slot issue I needed to overcome and I had no idea how to do that at first.

At the very least however, I can say I learned something new taking the time to convert this outfit. If you notice something I missed with it, let me know and I'll see about fixing it. But please keep it to things that are outside your own personal clipping issues as I can't really fix those since everyone uses a different body type and it is extremely simple and fast to fix clipping on your own with a number of tutorials showing how it can be done.

Anyway, enjoy!

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1335.html

I did the Warlock Gear back in July Pg 229  Post 4564

I fixed it! No thanks to Google... Well, a little thanks, that's how I leaned of the Double Sided flag.

It's really easy, if documented poorly.

Go to the mesh you want, select the BSLightingShaderProperty, then go to the Shader Flags 2 entry in the Block Details window.

Double click on the entry on that line in the Value column, then click on the down arrow that appears.

This will bring up a checklist of flags you can apply. Check SLSF2_Double_Sided and that's it. No more disappearing from the wrong angle.

I had worked out a method of copying the flags I wanted into Notepad, placing ' | ' between them and pasting the list into the box. It works, but the method above is much easier.

I wish to thank you for pursuing this setting. I have used it several times now. Had you not posted your results, my conversions would be less then they could be. It has mad a difference in how they appear in game.  :)

How about Dragon Song?

I know there was an attempt earlier in the tread, but it seems to be for CHSB (if the hip texture distortions are anything to go by) and I don't think it had HDT.

Dragon Song CBBE HDT&BS Any problem, let me know. If you like this conversion, tick the green arrow below. Comments are welcomed! 

Thank you. Very good conversion.

Does anyone know how to fix the Kyna armor set? It's broken and only the plate armor works at all. The chainmail isn't fit to bodyslide.

what version of BS are you using?

can you provide a specific example of what you mean "isn't fit to bodyslide", because it works perfectly for me.

Does anyone know how to fix the Kyna armor set? It's broken and only the plate armor works at all. The chainmail isn't fit to bodyslide.

what version of BS are you using?

can you provide a specific example of what you mean "isn't fit to bodyslide", because it works perfectly for me.

Well, there are strange characters in the bodyslide files, which is probably the issue. 

This is what the bsd names look like: ⌠Γ╪ó004Ankles

Here's the snippet of sliderset:

<Slider name="BreastsSmall" invert="true" small="100" big="100">
            <datafile name="BaseShape001BreastsSmall" target="BaseShape001" local="true">BaseShape001BreastsSmall.bsd</datafile>
            <datafile name="¶ÔÏó004BreastsSmall" target="¶ÔÏó004" 

kyna cuirass CBBE HDT.rar