Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

WHOA there Junior. Choochoo went off the tracks or what? Where in this post did you arrived at your hypothesis? And on what page or post did I ask for your advice? I responded to your post with an observation on my work, that is all.

I guess we are actually doing this.

I pointed you to a flaw in your conversion and I thought it considerate to also tell you the source of your mistake.

I expected you to fix your fuckup, not get uppity about it.

I didn't ask you for an exposé about how you do conversions and how hard it is for you to throw these conversions over the wall. Guess all those bunglers kissing your ass has gone to your head.

You are not the goddess of CBBE conversions.

At least she converts outfits that we request, unlike a certain asshole called Fakenet who converts shitty obscure stuff no one asked for and calls themself "professional", all the while telling people to "go do it yourself", even though no one even asks this Fakenet in specific to convert something they want.

Quite frankly, I would rather have someone give me a conversion with a bit of clipping than hearing a so-called professional call me a bungler while they hide their own conversions six inches up their ass.

Graviczapa Arabian Nights CBBE HDT&BSv1.2 -FIX-   This minor update fixes the clipping on the sleeves at the wrists as reported.  Drop the 'data' folder into your Skyrim folder and overwrite.

Thank you for this conversion, I love these! :)

Your welcome my Dear  :) I am working on the Desert Outfits by that same author but the HDT  physics is kicking my butt.  There is a large set of special weights attached to the top and pants to make them move and swirl more naturally but once I converted them from UNP to CBBE the meshes separated and spazzed out. Hopefully I can get them working with some degree of grace soon. Thank you all for your support!

hey sorceress(and Daiemonic) thanks for all those conversions, you are the only one who is taking request and i really appreciate it
i made a mini-tutorial how to fix clipping (by yourself)
Sorry my bad english

1.-first, search that outfit with clippings in bodyslide
post-1430547-0-26616000-1506832217_thumb.png
2.- open this tool "Outfit Studio"
post-1430547-0-27551700-1506832218_thumb.png
3.-go to file>load project, and search the outfit with clipping (should be in SliderSets)
post-1430547-0-98643400-1506832218_thumb.png
4.-Slider>load preset and select your bodyslide preset
post-1430547-0-60079600-1506832220_thumb.png
5.- select this tool and adjust options below (i recommend these values, high values can cause tumors)
post-1430547-0-56837200-1506832222_thumb.png
6.- now select the most high value slider where is the clipping (or you can change values and see what slider is causing clipping and select it), the value will change to 100%, you must change again to the original value (mine 90%)
post-1430547-0-03911400-1506832223_thumb.png
7.- now select the mesh with clippings (never touch the base shape).  now click where is the clipping, like if you were painting with a pencil until clipping is gone (never let click for long time, always move the mouse during the 0,5s click, if you did something bad, like a tumor, you must start again phase 2.-)
post-1430547-0-23528200-1506832225_thumb.png
8.-when you finish to fix all clippings, go to file and save project (dont touch nothing)
Close Bodyslide tool and open it again, you can check with preview if clipping is gone, build the outfit again.
post-1430547-0-25780300-1506832228_thumb.png
the clipping is gone!!
post-1430547-0-62699300-1506832240_thumb.png
i hope this worked for you :blush:
sO6dT8H.jpg

PD: Kshahdoo thanks i tried that enb, but looks a bit desertic in exterior (idk why),anyway,  ELFX was the CPU hungry, now i have 50-60fps in markhat with this heavy enb :D

hey sorceress(and Daiemonic) thanks for all those conversions, you are the only one who is taking request and i really appreciate it
Sorry my bad english

3.-go to file>load project, and search the outfit with clipping (should be in SliderSets)
5.- select this tool and adjust options below (i recommend these values, high values can cause tumors)
6.- now select the most high value slider where is the clipping (or you can change values and see what slider is causing clipping and select it), the value will change to 100%, you must change again to the original value (mine 90%)
7.- now select the mesh with clippings (never touch the base shape).  now click where is the clipping, like if you were painting with a pencil until clipping is gone (never let click for long time, always move the mouse during the 0,5s click, if you did something bad, like a tumor, you must start again phase 2.-)
8.-when you finish to fix all clippings, go to file and save project (dont touch nothing)
Close Bodyslide tool and open it again, you can check with preview if clipping is gone, build the outfit again.
the clipping is gone!!
sO6dT8H.jpg

PD: Kshahdoo thanks i tried that enb, but looks a bit desertic in exterior (idk why),anyway,  ELFX was the CPU hungry, now i have 50-60fps in markhat with this heavy enb :D

Thank you! Nicely done!

Sorry my bad english

the clipping is gone!!
sO6dT8H.jpg

Hey, thank you for tutorial. Looks like, i can solve all clippings problem by myself :)

About ENB. Do you ue Imaginator? If yes, then use my presets. This will make your picture more vivid.

Contrast 5

Brightness 5

Cold Midnight 2

Blue 2

Sunlight 3

Bloom (Low) 1

Yes, ELFX is performance heavy.

WHOA there Junior. Choochoo went off the tracks or what? Where in this post did you arrived at your hypothesis? And on what page or post did I ask for your advice? I responded to your post with an observation on my work, that is all.

I pointed you to a flaw in your conversion and I thought it considerate to also tell you the source of your mistake.

I didn't ask you for an exposé about how you do conversions and how hard it is for you to throw these conversions over the wall. Guess all those bunglers kissing your ass has gone to your head.

At least she converts outfits that we request, unlike a certain asshole called Fakenet who converts shitty obscure stuff no one asked for and calls themself "professional", all the while telling people to "go do it yourself", even though no one even asks this Fakenet in specific to convert something they want.

Quite frankly, I would rather have someone give me a conversion with a bit of clipping than hearing a so-called professional call me a bungler while they hide their own conversions six inches up their ass.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

Yes, of course you are satisfied with that since you are completely inept at doing it yourself.

I bet if I converted stuff with only the references you would love that too.

I do believe that teaching someone to do it themselves is much more productive than doing it for them.

Thing is, apparently I am somehow obligated to do your conversions while I am just as qualified to do them as anyone else, only differnece is I actually tried.

That's why you are a bungler.

So if you'd stop spamming my inbox you could go back to worshipping whoever spoonfeeds you. I am sure that she appreciates that more than you trying to insult me.

PS: Sorry that I convert what I want and not what you want, how inconsiderate of me.

I humbly request a CBBE HDT BS porting of Anubis, Menace, Dark Mistress and Yggdrasil clothing from this pack, or a link if a porting exist.

Making the rest of the pack it's up to you. Many thanks. <3

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2000.html

Seconded, there's some good stuff in there. Liking Daywalker and Ars Magicka especially :)

Most of the outfits in that pack have already been done. I did Ars Magika, MMTshirt, Katarina and Dark Moon myself. Google the rest to find them. 

Most of the outfits in that pack have already been done. I did Ars Magika, MMTshirt, Katarina and Dark Moon myself. Google the rest to find them. 

Found some of them, thanks! This thread is a treasure trove...

With some outfits, like Dancer's Clothes and Arabian Nights, the skirt disappears when I put on the top (the item stays equipped but is invisible). It reappears when I take the top off.

This only happens when I wear the things, they work correctly on my follower.

Edit: nevermind that, apparently it's an issue with outfit slots and DD. If I disable DD the problem goes away. I'll edit the esps to use different slots.

Hello, Sorceress.

What do you think about this outfit? Looks good enough, to make CBBE HDT conversion? :)

http://www.9damao.com/thread-22587-1-9.html

attachicon.gif1.png attachicon.gif2.png attachicon.gif3.png

If you want, i can download it and create MEGA link.

Those are photos of re-textures of the Afternoon dress I did earlier. The file contains the original textures only. Too bad. I'd love to retexture the dress with those. Yowsa!   :heart:  

hello,

i have a good armor too pls convert   :blush:

https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-515.html

That's not clothing. It's the whole body and the clothes are it's skin textures.

ok,

i take the skintexture in sexlab tatoos?

No idea. You can try and post an update on what you discover.  You equip the body mesh and your body assumes that shape with the clothes already on. You also have to d/l the Harley head and equip it too to get the full effect.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

Sure sorc is doing great but dont be so negative against fakenet.

But i have to agree with Fakenet that most conversions are way to rushed.

Remember quantity does not equal quality.

There are no shortcuts if you want them to look as good as the originals.

Sure its nice that people convert the stuff you want but. The way most of these conversions are made.

Half the outfits only seems to use reference conversion.

And you cant rely only on that method if the outfit doesnt have a proper reference body that works with that oufit.

Meaning you have to manual fix it all and its really time consuming. And some outfits have really low vertices count making it even harder.

But that part seems to be skipped on most outfits.

Ive been tempted my self a few times just to use the quick method a few times but i refuse to release outfits in that state.

And alot of armors/clothing will look horrible that way.

So instead of throwing out 10 conversion a day its better to release 1-2 High quality conversions that takes a bit longer and is done the way they are suppose to be. I know its time consuming but worth it in the end.

Im no expert by any means and honestly alot of the conversions i did could use alot of work to look as good as the originals.

But lets not give people a even bigger reason to walk away from cbbe bodies.

So dont get discouraged and keep up the good work :D

Lets try and stay on topic and help each other out.

Thanks you for understanding and your time :D

Hello, Sorceress.

What do you think about this outfit? Looks good enough, to make CBBE HDT conversion? :)

http://www.9damao.com/thread-22587-1-9.html

attachicon.gif1.png attachicon.gif2.png attachicon.gif3.png

If you want, i can download it and create MEGA link.

Those are photos of re-textures of the Afternoon dress I did earlier. The file contains the original textures only. Too bad. I'd love to retexture the dress with those. Yowsa!   :heart:  

hello,

i have a good armor too pls convert   :blush:

https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-515.html

That's not clothing. It's the whole body and the clothes are it's skin textures.

ok,

i take the skintexture in sexlab tatoos?

No idea. You can try and post an update on what you discover.  You equip the body mesh and your body assumes that shape with the clothes already on. You also have to d/l the Harley head and equip it too to get the full effect.

fuck  :cool:

@Shadow866. The truth being, I have no idea what the point of your post was. If it was to chastise me for some obscure reason, it failed.  :lol:   Fact is, I don't see anyone else doing conversion period. And I think most of the folks coming here could care less as to how 'perfect' a conversion is. They just want pretty things to wear, same as me. I lack the knowledge to convert the full HDT & SMP outfits with the same flow and movements as they were designed to have, Wish I did. But then I don't think anyone is too upset about it.

I do this for fun. I'm not on anyone's clock to 'rush' anything, no quota to fill, don't have a boss who demands I clean up my 'fuckup' as Fakenet felt inclined to think. He has a serious problem with social venues and getting along with folks. I also convert things I like and don't those I think have little merit over all. Some are just seriously 'butt ugly'.  Simple. But I also enjoy making folks happy and do some of their request without thinking about why they are asking or consider them some lowlife form (bungler?) for not doing it themselves.. Who cares?  You carry a chip on your shoulder so far that it turns into a chunk of firewood, someone may set it on fire.

Personally, I think my work stands pretty well on it's own merits considering how long I have been doing this. As Fakenet pointed out earlier in his 'infinite wisdom'  :lol: , this thread is about sharing, not fulfilling some production schedule. I share my work for others to enjoy. If it doesn't meet some pre-conceived standard of perfection, they can move on. 

BTW, If anyone feels they can do better, step up to the plate. Plenty of room here for all. Proof is in the puddin'!! 

God Bless!!  :heart:  Have a great day!! 

About ENB. Do you ue Imaginator? If yes, then use my presets. This will make your picture more vivid.

Contrast 5

Brightness 5

Cold Midnight 2

Blue 2

Sunlight 3

Bloom (Low) 1

Yes, ELFX is performance heavy.

i reinstalled the enb and everything looks good now, maybe i did a bad installation before, yes i tried imaginator but was incompatible with "vivid weathers" making everything too blur, i read somewhere i can use "vivid weathers" without the .esp for those beatiful sky´s ( i tried it, looks like its working), now i can use imaginator to tweak brightness and colors  :D, thanks for share me your preset