Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

hey Kshahdoo, maybe i shouldn't ask this here, but what graphics mods are you using?

Sorry my bad english. i have realvision enb (performance) and ELFX but its like this is eating my CPU, i installed a lot of performance mods and i still have -30 fps in markath,etc and some dungeons (3/4 of times i have 60fps, isn´t a GPU Issue), so i want to change my enb for that Dreamer enb and uninstall ELFX, but i want to ask, i really need that ENBSeries v0.112 KAGE? maybe i lose performance because is a old version, are you using this one? i read a comment you are using dreamer enb (v1 or v2?) and imaginator, only these are you using or something else? thanks  :blush: 

Hello.

If you want to use Dreamer ENB in the way, it should be, then yes, you need ENBSeries v0.112 KAGE. You can use it with latest binaries, but, performance will be worst. I use only imaginator + Dreamer.

Leather Corsets CBBE HTD&BS_v1.2 -FIX-  This revision fixes some minor clippings on the corsets and stocking tops. There is clipping on the feet depending on which shoes you wear them with. The foot is fixed on stockings and does not move so with some shoes, if the foot is at a different angle than the stocking foot, it will clip. 

@Kshahdoo, let me know if this fixes the clipping.

Thank you.

All clippings is gone. Though, i still can't understand, what kind of shoes should i wear, to make stockings matching foot. I tried several type of shoes, but all in vain. This is sad, since stockings looks great.

Young trap Clipping at stockings

Can you post a screenshot?
I am not sure, but, he probably mean this.

Not stockings, but pantyhose. I didn't notice any clippings at stockings.
attachicon.gif01.png attachicon.gif02.png attachicon.gif03.png attachicon.gif04.png

I didnt noticed such clipping in my char, are you sure to bodyslide the bra (wich comes with the body) and have them equipped?

Daiemonic, you're right. After i equip bra + pantyhose, clippings are gone. Thank you for wonderful work.

Leather Corsets CBBE HTD&BS_v1.2 -FIX-  This revision fixes some minor clippings on the corsets and stocking tops. There is clipping on the feet depending on which shoes you wear them with. The foot is fixed on stockings and does not move so with some shoes, if the foot is at a different angle than the stocking foot, it will clip. 

Thank you.

All clippings is gone. Though, i still can't understand, what kind of shoes should i wear, to make stockings matching foot. I tried several type of shoes, but all in vain. This is sad, since stockings looks great.

attachicon.gif01.png attachicon.gif02.png attachicon.gif03.png attachicon.gif04.png

I didnt noticed such clipping in my char, are you sure to bodyslide the bra (wich comes with the body) and have them equipped?

Daiemonic, you're right. After i equip bra + pantyhose, clippings are gone. Thank you for wonderful work.

Many of the conversions I've done have shoes that uses this foot.  The HEIMU99 conversion, pg 237 post 4725 does.  That's one of the drawbacks to stockings that cover the whole foot. It's for one type of shoe only.  These stockings does fit that foot perfectly so I have at least four stocking I can use.

Thank you.

Many of the conversions I've done have shoes that uses this foot.  The HEIMU99 conversion, pg 237 post 4725 does.  That's one of the drawbacks to stockings that cover the whole foot. It's for one type of shoe only.  These stockings does fit that foot perfectly so I have at least four stocking I can use.

Thank you for reply. This is works. I also find, that shoes from Luxury Collection, works perfectly. Well, almost perfecty :P

post-106856-0-75959200-1506669741_thumb.png

Detailed report, about Graviczapa Arabian Nights conversion.

Overall conversion is great. I only noticed a slight clippings at wrists and significant breasts deformation. 

Wrists clippings:

post-106856-0-41942600-1506670366_thumb.png post-106856-0-93967000-1506670556_thumb.png

Breasts deformation:

post-106856-0-18654100-1506670152_thumb.png post-106856-0-05775100-1506670168_thumb.png post-106856-0-20884200-1506670762_thumb.png

And now, the most interesting part. After equip top, a weird thing appear, from right side of player. Like floating piece of armor :D When breasts bouncing, this thing bouncing too. I am not sure, if this is because of conversion. Anyway, when i unequip top, this little piece of shit dissapear.

post-106856-0-05725900-1506670604_thumb.png

Is the top part of "SEXY BABE" that make clipping

enb_2017_09_29_07_27_27_35.jpg

enb_2017_09_29_07_27_45_60.jpg

Every armor has a main body wich contains usually the upper torso clothing or cuirass, the rest of the pieces are designed to work with it.

If you mix clothes from different sets, the body they was designed must match 100% (shape and weight paint). If not, clippings will appear.

If you dont use the main body part I provided with the bra I can not guarantee anything.

If my custom presets have such extreme proportions, this is mean, that always will be clippings :-/  And, this is mean, that my reports are useless. Other user, probably, don't have any clippings at all.

Kshahdoo, please don't take offense. My main goal is to make my conversions as best as I can. Your reports are greatly appreciated and if I can fix them for your player without deforming the outfit, then I will do so. Your my beta tester, my friend. If you are having problems, please let me know.

I am not offended at all. Why would i do that? :) Yes, this is my favourite standing idle. And yes, i still use it!  :P

You like this video? Oh, thank you :) Personally, i thought, that video was not so good.

I like the video because it has some animations I haven't seen before. Like when she is crawling in the floor and her idle stance. And the auto equip mod for changing outfits on the fly. I need to upgrade my computer to be able to run the higher resolution graphics. It's already is stuttering when I enter a high poly area like Velothi Palace. I added a lot of extra storage containers that are full and when I enter the room, the scene becomes quite jerky. Hope to get it done in the next few months, then I will reinstall Sky and install some good ENB graphics like yours.

Thank you for reply. This is works. I also find, that shoes from Luxury Collection, works perfectly. Well, almost perfecty :P

Detailed report, about Graviczapa Arabian Nights conversion.

Overall conversion is great. I only noticed a slight clippings at wrists and significant breasts deformation. 

Wrists clippings:

Breasts deformation:

And now, the most interesting part. After equip top, a weird thing appear, from right side of player. Like floating piece of armor :D When breasts bouncing, this thing bouncing too. I am not sure, if this is because of conversion. Anyway, when i unequip top, this little piece of shit dissapear.

attachicon.gif05.png

Revision posted on the sleeves. Thanks for the heads up.

The deformity around the lower  breasts is to compensate for larger breasts sliders like SH or SSH. I tried reshaping it but then the breasts start clipping the bottom. This is one instant where knowing how to use OS to customize the mesh to fit your body shape specifically comes in handy. Use the brush to reshape the mesh around the breast area.

The anomaly to the side of the tops is a glitch in the game of some sort. It does not show up in any of the tools to where I can react with it.  

Glad you found shoes to work with your stockings. I use that foot shape quite often. I have a private collection that does.  

If my custom presets have such extreme proportions, this is mean, that always will be clippings :-/  And, this is mean, that my reports are useless. Other user, probably, don't have any clippings at all.

Kshahdoo, please don't take offense. My main goal is to make my conversions as best as I can. Your reports are greatly appreciated and if I can fix them for your player without deforming the outfit, then I will do so. Your my beta tester, my friend. If you are having problems, please let me know.

I am not offended at all. Why would i do that? :) Yes, this is my favourite standing idle. And yes, i still use it!  :P

You like this video? Oh, thank you :) Personally, i thought, that video was not so good.

I like the video because it has some animations I haven't seen before. Like when she is crawling in the floor and her idle stance. And the auto equip mod for changing outfits on the fly. I need to upgrade my computer to be able to run the higher resolution graphics. It's already is stuttering when I enter a high poly area like Velothi Palace. I added a lot of extra storage containers that are full and when I enter the room, the scene becomes quite jerky. Hope to get it done in the next few months, then I will reinstall Sky and install some good ENB graphics like yours.

Oh, this is a wonderful news! Upgrade, it's always good. I hope, everything will work without issues. If you wish, i can recommend you a few nice mods, that change your Skyrim significantly :)

Thank you for explanation and quick fixes. This outfit is quite fancy, with all those HDT elements at it. May i ask about this anomaly. Do you also see this in your game? Or, this glitch only in my game?

Oh, this is a wonderful news! Upgrade, it's always good. I hope, everything will work without issues. If you wish, i can recommend you a few nice mods, that change your Skyrim significantly :)

Thank you for quick fixes. This outfit is quite fancy, with all those HDT elements at it. May i ask about this anomaly. Do you also see this in your game? Or, this glitch only in my game?

I see it in my game as well but it doesn't appear in nifskope or OS so I can't remove it. 

Thank you for quick fixes. This outfit is quite fancy, with all those HDT elements at it. May i ask about this anomaly. Do you also see this in your game? Or, this glitch only in my game?

I see it in my game as well but it doesn't appear in nifskope or OS so I can't remove it. 

Understood.

Dalight - Isabela Outfit CBBE HDT&BS _v1.2  

Revised - Added missing slider data files. Drop CT folder in your skyrim\data folder

Looks to me like you used the UNP to CBBE conversion ref because the author didn't do a very good job of telling us the body they used.

"UNP Jiggle body" apparently translates to UNPB.

Revised - Added missing slider data files. Drop CT folder in your skyrim\data folder

Looks to me like you used the UNP to CBBE conversion ref because the author didn't do a very good job of telling us the body they used.

Yes. UNPB is BBP/TBBP so I use the UNP>CBBE conversion reference with HDT and delete the 'L Breast01 and R Breast01. I have to go thru all the reference conversion to find the one that works the best. Like 'UNP" may actually be UNP7B. You have to watch how the shape changes when you use the conversion slider or you'll end up doing a lot of extra brushing. Like 'PUSHUPSLIMUNP' can mean anything . You just don't know till you play with the sliders.

Yes. UNPB is BBP/TBBP so I use the UNP>CBBE conversion reference with HDT and delete the 'L Breast01 and R Breast01. I have to go thru all the reference conversion to find the one that works the best. Like 'UNP" may actually be UNP7B. You have to watch how the shape changes when you use the conversion slider or you'll end up doing a lot of extra brushing. Like 'PUSHUPSLIMUNP' can mean anything . You just don't know till you play with the sliders.

You are doing it wrong on purpose?

Just look at your conversion and the air you got between the top and the actual body.

UNP is not the same shape as UNPB, the breast are way bigger in UNPB, that's why your conversion doesn't fit properly.

And why the fuck are you trying to lecture me on how obscure the UNP bodies are?

You are doing it wrong on purpose?

Just look at your conversion and the air you got between the top and the actual body.

UNP is not the same shape as UNPB, the breast are way bigger in UNPB, that's why your conversion doesn't fit properly.

And why the fuck are you trying to lecture me on how obscure the UNP bodies are?

WHOA there Junior. Choochoo went off the tracks or what? Where in this post did you arrived at your hypothesis? And on what page or post did I ask for your advice? I responded to your post with an observation on my work, that is all.  Right or wrong is relative. I do my conversions the way I want to. I am open to meaningful suggestions but your volume is antagonistic. Be nice or be quiet. 

WHOA there Junior. Choochoo went off the tracks or what? Where in this post did you arrived at your hypothesis? And on what page or post did I ask for your advice? I responded to your post with an observation on my work, that is all.  

I guess we are actually doing this.

I pointed you to a flaw in your conversion and I thought it considerate to also tell you the source of your mistake.

I expected you to fix your fuckup, not get uppity about it.

I didn't ask you for an exposé about how you do conversions and how hard it is for you to throw these conversions over the wall. Guess all those bunglers kissing your ass has gone to your head.

You are not the goddess of CBBE conversions.

WHOA there Junior. Choochoo went off the tracks or what? Where in this post did you arrived at your hypothesis? And on what page or post did I ask for your advice? I responded to your post with an observation on my work, that is all.  

I guess we are actually doing this.

I pointed you to a flaw in your conversion and I thought it considerate to also tell you the source of your mistake.

I expected you to fix your fuckup, not get uppity about it.

I didn't ask you for an exposé about how you do conversions and how hard it is for you to throw these conversions over the wall. Guess all those bunglers kissing your ass has gone to your head.

You are not the goddess of CBBE conversions.

Thank you for your observations and conversion report.  I will re-evaluate the outfit. BTW, I'm sure everyone here will appreciate you calling them bunglers:lol: