Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Lolita Dress CBBE HDT&BS. Cute dress. Bitch to convert. Any problems, let me know. Tick the green arrow if you like this conversion. Lets me know I'm making you happy  :D

@Daiemonic_ Stocking could use some TLC on this one.  :-/

Hello.

I have a detailed report, about your 2 latest conversions (Lolita Dress and Warlady).

Lolita Dress:

Massive clippings at dress and gloves. Also, a few clipping at stockings. Dress have most problems. Nipples fall through clothing, during breast bouncing and during run, walk and etc. Plus, i see some weird blue textures under dress, at breasts area. And when equip shoes, character start shaking (up, down, up, down). After changing height in HDT High Heels options, it stops, but, only until you equip them again. 

Gloves problem:

post-106856-0-31076600-1506133437_thumb.png post-106856-0-61706400-1506133483_thumb.png post-106856-0-54553000-1506133506_thumb.png

Dress problem:

post-106856-0-48434800-1506133640_thumb.png post-106856-0-44037200-1506133665_thumb.png post-106856-0-53001500-1506133900_thumb.png post-106856-0-67434800-1506133939_thumb.png post-106856-0-64530900-1506133968_thumb.png

Stocking problem:

post-106856-0-14725200-1506133735_thumb.png post-106856-0-96170700-1506133864_thumb.png

Warlady:

We have 2 problems here, small and big. Small problem is few minor clippings at shoulders. And big problem is clippings at breasts. Nipples jump out of dress during run or walk. Overall convesion is great.

Shoulders, small problems:

post-106856-0-13295100-1506134244_thumb.png post-106856-0-81423200-1506134276_thumb.png

Chest, big problems:

post-106856-0-87765600-1506134337_thumb.png post-106856-0-95136100-1506134377_thumb.png post-106856-0-03356600-1506134412_thumb.png post-106856-0-02744900-1506134436_thumb.png

P.S. I feel bad, pointing people at their errors. At my opinion, this is not right. If you don't like it, just say so, and, i'll stop make any reports.

Best reguards

Kshahdoo.

Lolita Dress CBBE HDT&BS. Cute dress. Bitch to convert. Any problems, let me know. Tick the green arrow if you like this conversion. Lets me know I'm making you happy  :D

Hello.

I have a detailed report, about your 2 latest conversions (Lolita Dress and Warlady).

Lolita Dress:

Massive clippings at dress and gloves. Also, a few clipping at stockings. Dress have most problems. Nipples fall through clothing, during breast bouncing and during run, walk and etc. Plus, i see some weird blue textures under dress, at breasts area. And when equip shoes, character start shaking (up, down, up, down). After changing height in HDT High Heels options, it stops, but, only until you equip them again. 

Gloves problem:

attachicon.gif1.png attachicon.gif2.png attachicon.gif3.png

Dress problem:

attachicon.gif4.png attachicon.gif5.png attachicon.gif8.png attachicon.gif9.png attachicon.gif10.png

Stocking problem:

attachicon.gif6.png attachicon.gif7.png

Warlady:

We have 2 problems here, small and big. Small problem is few minor clippings at shoulders. And big problem is clippings at breasts. Nipples jump out of dress during run or walk. Overall convesion is great.

attachicon.gif1.png attachicon.gif2.png

Chest, big problems:

attachicon.gif3.png attachicon.gif4.png attachicon.gif5.png attachicon.gif6.png

P.S. I feel bad, pointing people at their errors. At my opinion, this is not right. If you don't like it, just say so, and, i'll stop make any reports.

Best reguards

Kshahdoo.

I'm sure those who convert would like to know; I know I would. With outfit studio, though, you can fix this yourself. Everyone pretty much has their own preset and some use the sliders outside of the regular range and go below 0 or above 100 - I do. If you fix it for your 0 and 1 nif it should be good.

Hello.

Lolita Dress:

Gloves problem:

Dress problem:

attachicon.gif4.png attachicon.gif5.png attachicon.gif8.png attachicon.gif9.png attachicon.gif10.png

Stocking problem:

Warlady:

Chest, big problems:

Best reguards

Kshahdoo.

I'm sure those who convert would like to know; I know I would. With outfit studio, though, you can fix this yourself. Everyone pretty much has their own preset and some use the sliders outside of the regular range and go below 0 or above 100 - I do. If you fix it for your 0 and 1 nif it should be good.

You're right, i have to start learning, how to convert armor and fix errors by myself. 

Hello.

Lolita Dress:

Gloves problem:

Dress problem:

Stocking problem:

Warlady:

Chest, big problems:

Best reguards

Kshahdoo.

You're right, i have to start learning, how to convert armor and fix errors by myself. 

I tested both of those outfits 6 ways to sin and had no problems. I will check them again. I remove them once I am done the to keep the confusion low.  :P

BTW, I want to know about any problems so don't feel bad letting me know. I strive to make my conversions as good as I can but some things fall thru the chinks in my screens. Letting me know helps improve my skills and revive old, lethargic brain cells on their pensions. I'll do my best to fix them.  

War Lady Armor CBBE HDT&BS. Now this should get me on Solitude's 6 o'clock news!  A beautiful, sexy armor set I heart.gif . Hope you will as well. Enjoy! Let me know of any problems please! Tick the green arrow if you like my conversion  smile.png

Dear Sorceress99. This set of clothes, only the red gloves of the bodyslide is normal, black and white version of the gloves are not preset, can repair it? I like it so much!

post-2092821-0-13006000-1506175724_thumb.jpg

post-2092821-0-19798000-1506175726_thumb.jpg

post-2092821-0-29992900-1506175728_thumb.jpg

Lolita Dress CBBE HDT&BS_v1.2. -fixes-

*Fixed some reported clippings on dress and gloves.

*Removed the NiAlphaProperty from the center chest insert to remove discolorations.

*Fixed headpiece not showing.

Replace old esp and CT files with these.

War Lady CBBE HDT&BS  -Fixes-

*Fixed reported clippings at breasts and shoulders.

*Fixed minor clipping on boots @back of knees.

Let me know if this fixes the clipping.

Thank you for reporting the problems!

Thank you.

Everything works fine now  :unsure:

War Lady Armor CBBE HDT&BS. Now this should get me on Solitude's 6 o'clock news!  A beautiful, sexy armor set I heart.gif . Hope you will as well. Enjoy! Let me know of any problems please! Tick the green arrow if you like my conversion  smile.png

Dear Sorceress99. This set of clothes, only the red gloves of the bodyslide is normal, black and white version of the gloves are not preset, can repair it? I like it so much!

Keyboard man detected! Greetings from Kazakhstan :D

*Removed the NiAlphaProperty from the center chest insert to remove discolorations.

Thank you.

Everything works fine now  unsure.png

Keyboard man detected! Greetings from Kazakhstan biggrin.png

Hi ~ my friend, you found me ~ ha ha seems you have been to 9DM, the same to give you the best greetings in China!heart.gif

Done!!

Whew! Flurry of fixes.  :idea: Folks. let me know as soon as you can of any problems. It will save many followers from downloading bad files. :s I don't mind fixing things so don't be shy to report them. Can't fix it if I don't know. I only keep a conversion on my 'puter for a day or two, then archive it. I'm running about 220 mods and like to remove finished stuff to make room for more.  I'd rather know of problems soon than later to avoid having to reload and build old conversions.  :rolleyes:

BTW, War Lady is my 100TH conversion in since 02 July, 2017.  :cool:  I have more to do so it should be a fun ride Thanks for your help and support   :exclamation:  

Whew! Flurry of fixes.  :idea: Folks. let me know as soon as you can of any problems. It will save many followers from downloading bad files. :s I don't mind fixing things so don't be shy to report them. Can't fix it if I don't know. I only keep a conversion on my 'puter for a day or two, then archive it. I'm running about 220 mods and like to remove finished stuff to make room for more.  I'd rather know of problems soon than later to avoid having to reload and build old conversions.  :rolleyes:

Be careful, lady.

I can be a dick, i mean, very picky, when it comes to conversions, so, don't regret about your words :D

Thank you.

Everything works fine now  unsure.png

Keyboard man detected! Greetings from Kazakhstan biggrin.png

Hi ~ my friend, you found me ~ ha ha seems you have been to 9DM, the same to give you the best greetings in China!heart.gif

Yes, i am all time visitor at 9DM forum. You, guys, have a lots of great stuff there :)

War Lady Armor CBBE HDT&BS. Now this should get me on Solitude's 6 o'clock news!  A beautiful, sexy armor set I :heart: . Hope you will as well. Enjoy! Let me know of any problems please! Tick the green arrow if you like my conversion  :)

Ok, this one is REALLY, REALLY nice! Well done! :)

War Lady Armor CBBE HDT&BS. Now this should get me on Solitude's 6 o'clock news!  A beautiful, sexy armor set I :heart: . Hope you will as well. Enjoy! Let me know of any problems please! Tick the green arrow if you like my conversion  :)

Ok, this one is REALLY, REALLY nice! Well done! :)

Glad you like!

Be careful, lady.

I can be a dick, i mean, very picky, when it comes to conversions, so, don't regret about your words :D

It's quite okay. I'm fairly thick skinned.  At my age, 30% of my problems are self inflicted.  :lol:  Your lucky to get anything that even resembles a dress  let alone  making the boobs staying where they belong. :D

Be careful, lady.

It's quite okay. I'm fairly thick skinned.  At my age, 30% of my problems are self inflicted.  :lol:  Your lucky to get anything that even resembles a dress  let alone  making the boobs staying where they belong. :D

Oh, alright, then :)

My congratulations with 100th conversion! You doing a great work here  ;)

BTW, War Lady is my 100TH conversion in since 02 July, 2017.  :cool:  I have more to do so it should be a fun ride Thanks for your help and support   :exclamation:  

Congrats! That's cool!

I did  :ph34r:  HarleyQ Outfit CBBE HDT&BS as you requested. You will need the main files from the link above

http://blog-imgs-90.fc2.com/e/i/h/eiheispot1/harleyQ_UNPB_2.jpg

HarleyQ Outfit CBBE HDT&BS.7z