Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Does the link above the first picture send you to a different website, or do you get a blocked pop-up message?

I can download the file, however it doesn't register as something that goes into my MO. I also tried with NMM but to no avail. It also doesn't open with Winrar, so i'm stumped. 

EDIT: Downloaded 7zip and it opened perfectly.

Servant Clothes CBBE HDT&Bodyslide  Oblivion port of another favorite of mine. Unzip each file to the same place and overwrite to combine them.

Servant Wench Heels Red bug fix

Servant Wench Heels White bug fix

Servant Panty White bug fix

Servant Clothes CBBE HDT&BS_v1.2 -FIX- THis revision fixes some path issues. The original author had two different texture files that I merged into one. Any texture with 'maidv2' in it's path uses the 'maid' folder. Drop the data folder into your Skyrim folder and overwrite. Thanks for letting me know.

Servant Clothes CBBE HDT&BS_v1.2.7z

Hello.

Can i make a little request? Can you, please, convert this "armor" to CBBE HDT BodySlide?

I find one conversion here, at LoversLab, but, conversion is for freaking outdated TBBP, plus, transparent pieces of armor is broken.

I think i made it.... it´s my first time so don´t be to disapointed if it doesn´t work ^^

SPB Ero Heart Bunny CBBE.rar

How about MixedMaid, which seems to have dropped off the face of the Internet?

Mixed Maid CBBE HDT&BSv1.1. I had this OB port on my 'todo' list. Enjoy! Please let me know of any problems. if you like this conversion, tick the green arrow below.

Edit: This is a revision  for the Mixed Maid outfit. I put the wrong esp in the file. Please delete and replace old file with this one. Sorry about that!

post-3295-0-52206400-1506081343_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-55828300-1506081344_thumb.jpg

Mixed Maid CBBE HDT&BSV1.1.7z

仆人衣服CBBE HDT和Bodyslide湮灭港口是我的另一个喜爱。将每个文件解压缩到同一个地方,并覆盖以组合它们。

仆人长靴高跟鞋红色错误修复

仆人Wench高跟鞋白色bug修复

仆人内裤白色错误修复

仆人服装CBBE HDT&BS_v1.2 -FIX-此  修订修复了一些路径问题。原作者有两个不同的纹理文件,我合并成一个。在其路径中使用“maidv2”的任何纹理都使用“maid”文件夹。将数据文件夹放入Skyrim文件夹并覆盖。谢谢你让我知道。

Dear Sorceress99 my skyrim can not show the show that this dress esp~ blush.gif

Mixed Maid CBBE HDT&BS. I had this OB port on my 'todo' list. Enjoy! Please let me know of any problems. if you like this conversion, tick the green arrow below.

Dear Sorceress99 my skyrim can not show the show that this dress esp ~Sorry for this dress! angel.gif

Hello.

Can i make a little request? Can you, please, convert this "armor" to CBBE HDT BodySlide?

I find one conversion here, at LoversLab, but, conversion is for freaking outdated TBBP, plus, transparent pieces of armor is broken.

I think i made it.... it´s my first time so don´t be to disapointed if it doesn´t work ^^

Thank you :)

You spend your time and make something, that other person asked for. This is worth a lot of respect  ;)

Mixed Maid CBBE HDT&BS. I had this OB port on my 'todo' list. Enjoy! Please let me know of any problems. if you like this conversion, tick the green arrow below.

Dear Sorceress99 my skyrim can not show the show that this dress esp ~Sorry for this dress! angel.gif

Download the revision i posted. I put the wrong esp in the file

Hello.

bug !?

You're using a UNP foot on a CBBE body. Thats why the seam. What I have done is slowly raise the foot up until the seam mostly disappears. Doesn't always work if the leg and foot are different sizes. I have created most of the feet I need for shoes so I don't have to do that anymore. I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning so hang in there. You get better as you go. You done guud!  :)  

Hello.

bug !?

Long answer (could be longer :lol: ):

This happens when you mix UNP with CBBE. Feet and body share the same texture ingame (femalebody_1.dds) and the game force every naked body part to use that specific texture.

The UNP feet mesh have a different UV map (what tells the feet what specific part of the texture assign to every vertex), so the difuse map (the texture you see ingame) is not correct (you can see nails doesnt align), and neither the normal map (what tells how the mesh works with light).

Nice. I decided to leave the gloves the way they were as trying to fit CBBE HDT hands in them was going to be more work than I wanted to do. I did scale the boots a bit bigger though. I was thinking maybe adding a different set of gloves later on. Thanks.

BTW, could you look at the Mabinogi 2016 Dress I post on PG250 Post4994 and fix the stocking to fit snugger on the legs.I could not for the life of me get them snugger without clipping badly. They are quite bloated. and looks like crap.

Mabinogi 2016 Dress Retouched

This took me a while :cool:

Features:

- Dress top refit.

- Stocking refit (quite difficult, breaking every time I tried to increase vertex count and conform).

- New hands. It had the fingers scaled down. I reproduced this problem importing the hands into BodySlide from 3Dmax using a different skeleton).

- New feet (UNP feet was being used with the problems refered in the above post).

- Set in two colors, white and black (new).

- Added alternate parts of the set with transparency.

- Mesh lightning revised.

- Zap slider to remove panties (this is very important :lol: ).

- Clippings fixed (breast have a minor clipping with agressive HDT configs while running, I cant do anything with that).

- The Set is modular and have 9 pieces for every color:

Head cap (no bodyslide needed)

Arm band

Hand/forearm accessory with nails

Dress Top

Neck accessory

Skirt (and transparent skirt)

Panties with garter belt (zap slider to remove panties)

Pelvis (garter belt) accessory

Stockings and heels

Problems found:

The transparency management in Skirym is problematic, if you overlap pieces of armor with transparency some of them dissapear. I dont know a solution.

ENJOY :heart:

Screenshots:

mabinogi_4uvssz.jpg

mabinogi_3jys7h.jpg

mabinogi_2cvs0g.jpg

mabinogi_1guswd.jpg

Update_v3:

Fixed minor clipping of the pelvis accessory.

Fixed panties dissapearing behind pelvis accessory/skirt.

Reduced the transparency of the skirt.

Mabinogi 2016 Retouched_V3.7z

Nice. I decided to leave the gloves the way they were as trying to fit CBBE HDT hands in them was going to be more work than I wanted to do. I did scale the boots a bit bigger though. I was thinking maybe adding a different set of gloves later on. Thanks.

BTW, could you look at the Mabinogi 2016 Dress I post on PG250 Post4994 and fix the stocking to fit snugger on the legs.I could not for the life of me get them snugger without clipping badly. They are quite bloated. and looks like crap.

Sweet!! Outfits look much better especially the stocking. :heart:  No matter what I did, I could not get them to lay close to the legs with out clipping. The black is a very nice touch. Our ankle biters should be pleased.  :)

Features:

- Dress top refit.
- Stocking refit (quite difficult, breaking every time I tried to increase vertex count and conform).
- New hands. It had the fingers scaled down. I reproduced this problem importing the hands into BodySlide from 3Dmax using a different skeleton).
- New feet (UNP feet was being used with the problems refered in the above post).
- Set in two colors, white and black (new).
- Added alternate parts of the set with transparency.
- Mesh lightning revised.
- Zap slider to remove panties (this is very important :lol: ).
- Clippings fixed (breast have a minor clipping with agressive HDT configs while running, I cant do anything with that).
- The Set is modular and have 9 pieces for every color:

Head cap (no bodyslide needed)
Arm band
Hand/forearm accessory with nails
Dress Top
Neck accessory
Skirt (and transparent skirt)
Panties with garter belt (zap slider to remove panties)
Pelvis (garter belt) accessory
Stockings and heels

Problems found:
The transparency management in Skirym is problematic, if you overlap pieces of armor with transparency some of them dissapear. I dont know a solution.

ENJOY :heart:

Screenshots:

mabinogi_4uvssz.jpg

mabinogi_3jys7h.jpg

mabinogi_2cvs0g.jpg

mabinogi_1guswd.jpg

Very impressive work, thank you very much  :)

P.S. What this underwear made from? Tempered steel? :D 

post-106856-0-19757900-1506102005_thumb.jpg

I have very rarely have had good experiences with meshed based stockings...I'd much rather have stockings in Slave tats Options. Just not a lot of variety in them yet.

They are a royal pain in the ass! Since I dont know how to use a good 3D program I am stuck with trying to use the wireframe  vuiew to move the vertices around. Total time sink. No idea what slave tats are but I'm guessing the patterns are a part of the skin textures. 

I have very rarely have had good experiences with meshed based stockings...I'd much rather have stockings in Slave tats Options. Just not a lot of variety in them yet.

They are a royal pain in the ass! Since I dont know how to use a good 3D program I am stuck with trying to use the wireframe  vuiew to move the vertices around. Total time sink. No idea what slave tats are but I'm guessing the patterns are a part of the skin textures. 

Weally....... you kidding??

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74767-equipable-stockings-for-cbbe/ Highly recommended but heed the post about a line in the JSON not being correct, works if corrected.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/

B3lisario-stockings-2014-07-27.7z    - Originally UNP but I've had no problems with them on my CBBE

Bunch of other goodies in the download section.