Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Dancer's Clothes - why does the cloth become invisible when viewed from the other side? Both the loincloth and bra behave this way.

Edit: I'm trying to figure out how to fix the problem. I think adding the Double Sided flag to the cloth sections (under BSLightingShaderProperty->Shader Flags 2) would fix it. Setting it in NifSkope seems to remove the other flags and causes weirdness in the Creation Kit and in game, although it appears correctly in Bodyslide. I've no idea how to set multiple flags, and Googleing hasn't helped.

Shame.

I thought I'd found out how to fix it - there's a Double Sided flag that's supposed to put the texture on both sides, but setting it makes both sides transparent in this case. There are already two flags set, and I thought the key might be keeping them instead of overwriting, but Google's been no help.

Gloria Armor CBBE HDT&Bodyslide. This is a port from Oblivion I've been wanting to do along with a few others. OB ports are difficult as the body poses and the versions are totally different. Plus the meshes are low poly and don't like to be  stretched to accommodate Sky's HDT. Gloria is a favorite OB armor that still looks great in Skyrim's format. Enjoy

Hi there, some fixes to Gloria armor.

-Clippings

-Heel high adjust

-Missing texture on necklace (white vers)

-Gloves solution: the shape in-game was very weird (see the image), I tried to fix it but I ended removing the gloves.

-Boots shape was kinda small in relation to the body (see the image).

Gloria Armor CBBE HDT&BS_v2.7z

post-27127-0-13016500-1505829193_thumb.jpg

post-27127-0-08926500-1505829200_thumb.jpg

post-27127-0-80119900-1505829205_thumb.jpg

post-27127-0-05970300-1505829434_thumb.jpg

does anybody have s666's full Tera Armor conversions? Its hidden on the nexus and seems to be gone damn near entirely. Ive been jumping through so many different conversions trying to get the greatest amount of working armor. After some invisible gloves and other errors, to discover the whole original package has been converted already but is missing... its maddening!

I even tried scrounging through russian and japanese sites to find the full package, to no avail.

I have CBBE Tera collection with bodyslide but dont know who its by. 550mb. Tried to send you a message but LL says you can't use the message sys. Let me know if you want it.

I believe that is exactly it! I figured there was a god in this forum and the great sorceress hath shone down upon me! hahaha I knew that tera collection had to be out there, I was looking around and found these posts here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/page-30?do=findComment&comment=870857 and here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33582-tera-hdt-high-heels-cbbe-for-asianboys-unp-tera-collection/

The second post kinda details that s666 did finish every outfit in the original tera package, but its has been hidden for awhile according to a Reddit post about rare and deleted mods. I just looked through all my settings and didnt find anything about restricting messages. Maybe because ive been a lurker for years on this account before posting? 

does anybody have s666's full Tera Armor conversions? Its hidden on the nexus and seems to be gone damn near entirely. Ive been jumping through so many different conversions trying to get the greatest amount of working armor. After some invisible gloves and other errors, to discover the whole original package has been converted already but is missing... its maddening!

I even tried scrounging through russian and japanese sites to find the full package, to no avail.

I have CBBE Tera collection with bodyslide but dont know who its by. 550mb. Tried to send you a message but LL says you can't use the message sys. Let me know if you want it.

I believe that is exactly it! I figured there was a god in this forum and the great sorceress hath shone down upon me! hahaha I knew that tera collection had to be out there, I was looking around and found these posts here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/page-30?do=findComment&comment=870857 and here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33582-tera-hdt-high-heels-cbbe-for-asianboys-unp-tera-collection/

The second post kinda details that s666 did finish every outfit in the original tera package, but its has been hidden for awhile according to a Reddit post about rare and deleted mods. I just looked through all my settings and didnt find anything about restricting messages. Maybe because ive been a lurker for years on this account before posting? 

See if you can send me a message

Gloria Armor CBBE HDT&Bodyslide. This is a port from Oblivion I've been wanting to do along with a few others. OB ports are difficult as the body poses and the versions are totally different. Plus the meshes are low poly and don't like to be  stretched to accommodate Sky's HDT. Gloria is a favorite OB armor that still looks great in Skyrim's format. Enjoy

Hi there, some fixes to Gloria armor.

-Clippings

-Heel high adjust

-Missing texture on necklace (white vers)

-Gloves solution: the shape in-game was very weird (see the image), I tried to fix it but I ended removing the gloves.

-Boots shape was kinda small in relation to the body (see the image).

Nice. I decided to leave the gloves the way they were as trying to fit CBBE HDT hands in them was going to be more work than I wanted to do. I did scale the boots a bit bigger though. I was thinking maybe adding a different set of gloves later on. Thanks.

BTW, could you look at the Mabinogi 2016 Dress I post on PG250 Post4994 and fix the stocking to fit snugger on the legs.I could not for the life of me get them snugger without clipping badly. They are quite bloated. and looks like crap.

is anyone else willing to perform a conversion of this armor ?

I tried to convert it myself, but isn't working :(

Thanks.

That armor should actually be really easy to convert since it already is in UUNP bodyslide so you have to simply be doing something wrong to screw that up.

I might take a look at it myself once I have the time and focus to do it.

Thanks.

Good news :lol:

I spent some time playing Mass Effect and thought... eh why not? :D

This is the Reckoner Bikini and it's based on Xaratho's work, N7 don't have much of interest to me.

If you want to change the cuirass you need the original UUNP Bodyslide from Xaratho's

(you can use it with CBBE so I wont spent time on this)

The bikini armor is fully modular and has 12 pieces:

Bikini (with zap sliders to remove panties/bra/full bra/back plates)

Choker

Belt

Pauldrons (left and right)

Greaves (left and right)

Knee guards (left and right)

Boots

Gauntlets

Helmet (bodyslide is not needed)

The fitting of the bra and panties is at maxium, I also made a refit of the belt and changed a bit the shape of the back plates.

Long live to The Elder of Scrolls!, ENJOY :heart:

me_1bks0b.jpg

Mass Effect Reckoner Bikini HDT CBBE BodySlide_v2.7z

I fixed it! No thanks to Google... Well, a little thanks, that's how I leaned of the Double Sided flag.

It's really easy, if documented poorly.

Go to the mesh you want, select the BSLightingShaderProperty, then go to the Shader Flags 2 entry in the Block Details window.

Double click on the entry on that line in the Value column, then click on the down arrow that appears.

This will bring up a checklist of flags you can apply. Check SLSF2_Double_Sided and that's it. No more disappearing from the wrong angle.

I had worked out a method of copying the flags I wanted into Notepad, placing ' | ' between them and pasting the list into the box. It works, but the method above is much easier.

Thanks.

Good news :lol:

I spent some time playing Mass Effect and thought... eh why not? :D

This is the Reckoner Bikini and it's based on Xaratho's work, N7 don't have much of interest to me.

If you want to change the cuirass you need the original UUNP Bodyslide from Xaratho's
(you can use it with CBBE so I wont spent time on this)

The bikini armor is fully modular and has 12 pieces:

Bikini (with zap sliders to remove panties or bra)

Choker

Belt

Pauldrons (left and right)

Greaves (left and right)

Knee guards (left and right)

Boots

Gauntlets

Helmet (bodyslide is not needed)

The fitting of the bra and panties is at maxium, I also made a refit of the belt and changed a bit the shape of the back plates.

Long live to The Elder of Scrolls!, ENJOY :heart:

me_1bks0b.jpg

Thank you :)

This bikini looks very good! Tell me, it is possible to make zap for blue things at the back? 

This bikini looks very good! Tell me, it is possible to make zap for blue things at the back? 

Sure, I'm going to add a 3rd zap to remove it completly. I was going to do that way from the start, but that blue thing is the conexion between the back plates and the body. I will leave the decision in your hands :lol:

File already updated in the original post.

Servant Clothes CBBE HDT&Bodyslide  Oblivion port of another favorite of mine. Unzip each file to the same place and overwrite to combine them.

heart.gif

Maid installed is my favorite, thank you for your time and hard work!shy.gif

仆人衣服CBBE HDT和Bodyslide湮灭港口是我的另一个喜爱。将每个文件解压缩到同一个地方,并覆盖以组合它们。

Maid installed is my favorite, thank you for your time and hard work!heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif shy.gif shy.gif

Servant Clothes CBBE HDT&Bodyslide  Oblivion port of another favorite of mine. Unzip each file to the same place and overwrite to combine them.

heart.gif

Maid installed is my favorite, thank you for your time and hard work!shy.gif

仆人衣服CBBE HDT和Bodyslide湮灭港口是我的另一个喜爱。将每个文件解压缩到同一个地方,并覆盖以组合它们。

Maid installed is my favorite, thank you for your time and hard work!heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif shy.gif shy.gif

Your welcome!

Sure, I'm going to add a 3rd zap to remove it completly. I was going to do that way from the start, but that blue thing is the conexion between the back plates and the body. I will leave the decision in your hands :lol:

File already updated in the original post.

Thank you! Everything works and looks really good :)