Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

If anyone has the Blacksmith's 2015 New Year Gift mod, I'd like a copy. It's too large (575m) to download directly and requires the Baidu Network Client to download. I have tried several times to install the file but it's in Chinese and I can't translate it to set up the program. Get the mod here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1982.html  I'd love to convert those clothes.

Don't really need too as most of it is in this Mod here at LoversLab, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/

Luxury Collection

Thank you! 

Everything is works now :)

Screenshots:

Now, if only we could fix one more little issue, this would be a perfect conversion :P When equip only jacket, there is a few clippings, especially during breast bouncing. Also, bra clipping through jacket, when they equip together (white dots). If you look at my screenshots in full resolution, you will notice it.This is not critical, but highly disturbing :)

A little issue:

Thank you for quick reply and fixes :)

Those look like poses. I can't compensate for a pose since I can't duplicate the problem. As you can see, I'm not seeing any clipping on my models. 

Try this. I increased the meshes around the breasts and along the arms.  Should compensate for some poses.

BTW, Thanks for getting the Blacksmith 2015 mod. Yes many of the items are in the Luxury Collection. I see a few though that aren't and I'd like to work on them.

Thank you. Clipping is gone now :)

About Blacksmith 2015 mod. You're welcome. As i said before, if you need download anything big, you can ask me.

P.S. Thank you for No Angel Dress conversion. I reached upvote limit, so can't press green arrow right now. Btw, what house mod is this? Morrowind inspired homes, always look so great :P

Trish Armor CBBE HDT&BS Another popular Oblivion armor set I've wanted to do. Enjoy!

Hi there, I did some changes for my personal use but could be usefull for you also.

I have changed the shape of the boots, they were somehow small compared to the body (added also a cover for the heels), I have detached the boots and pants so you can wear high heels or whatever you want with the pants (I made also a fast refit of the pants).

I have modified how the light affects the armor, the white set was hurting my eyes.

Fixes:

HighHeel system

Some Clippings

Some parts of the set were conflicting each other

Trish Armor CBBE HDT&BS_V2.7z

post-27127-0-24701300-1505700027_thumb.jpg

post-27127-0-72096800-1505700866_thumb.jpg

Trish Armor CBBE HDT&BS Another popular Oblivion armor set I've wanted to do. Enjoy!

Hi there, I did some changes for my personal use but could be usefull for you also.

I have changed the shape of the boots, they were somehow small compared to the body (added also a cover for the heels), I have detached the boots and pants so you can wear high heels or whatever you want with the pants (I made also a fast refit of the pants).

I have modified how the light affects the armor, the white set was hurting my eyes.

Fixes:

HighHeel system

Some Clippings

Some parts of the set were conflicting each other

I had wanted to remove the boots from the pants but didn't know how. Thanks. If you would, please use body biped slot 49 for both the pants and the shorts. That way you can only wear one or the other. You set it where you could wear both at the same time. The bands on the black boots are white. change those,  Also fix the world models to display the correct  item in the inventory screen. Two need to be changed. What did you do to fix the HH system? I would also like to remove the little medallion that goes in the middle of the corset and the collar from the gloves set and add them to the corset set.  Then the gloves would not affect those when removed. I did change the specular strength for 2.0000 to 0.3 to remove a lot of the shine. That hurt my eyes.  :P  Thanks for the help. I want to make my conversions as best as I can make them, but I lack some of the skills I need.

Thank you! 

Screenshots:

Now, if only we could fix one more little issue, this would be a perfect conversion :P When equip only jacket, there is a few clippings, especially during breast bouncing. Also, bra clipping through jacket, when they equip together (white dots). If you look at my screenshots in full resolution, you will notice it.This is not critical, but highly disturbing :)

A little issue:

Those look like poses. I can't compensate for a pose since I can't duplicate the problem. As you can see, I'm not seeing any clipping on my models. 

Try this. I increased the meshes around the breasts and along the arms.  Should compensate for some poses.

BTW, Thanks for getting the Blacksmith 2015 mod. Yes many of the items are in the Luxury Collection. I see a few though that aren't and I'd like to work on them.

About Blacksmith 2015 mod. You're welcome. As i said before, if you need download anything big, you can ask me.

P.S. Thank you for No Angel Dress conversion. I reached upvote limit, so can't press green arrow right now. Btw, what house mod is this? Morrowind inspired homes, always look so great :P

Great! Glad we have the clipping fixed. I know how irritating it can be and some of these conversions are rather persistent in clipping. Converting the clothes fairly easy, clipping can take many hours to fix.  You have to mesh brush this or that, save your work, build the current fix then launch the game.  Repeat as needed.  :wacko:

The No Angel Dress only had 2 textures so I added 4 more in the conversion. I added 6 more to my version.  The mesh is great for retexturing. 

The house mod is Velothi Palace. Simply gorgeous!!  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82189/?. 

does anybody have s666's full Tera Armor conversions? Its hidden on the nexus and seems to be gone damn near entirely. Ive been jumping through so many different conversions trying to get the greatest amount of working armor. After some invisible gloves and other errors, to discover the whole original package has been converted already but is missing... its maddening!

I even tried scrounging through russian and japanese sites to find the full package, to no avail.

Thank you! 

Screenshots:

A little issue:

Great! Glad we have the clipping fixed. I know how irritating it can be and some of these conversions are rather persistent in clipping. Converting the clothes fairly easy, clipping can take many hours to fix.  You have to mesh brush this or that, save your work, build the current fix then launch the game.  Repeat as needed.  :wacko:

The No Angel Dress only had 2 textures so I added 4 more in the conversion. I added 6 more to my version.  The mesh is great for retexturing. 

The house mod is Velothi Palace. Simply gorgeous!!  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82189/?. 

Thank you for the link, all for your hard work. I even don't know, how to repay you properly :)

does anybody have s666's full Tera Armor conversions? Its hidden on the nexus and seems to be gone damn near entirely. Ive been jumping through so many different conversions trying to get the greatest amount of working armor. After some invisible gloves and other errors, to discover the whole original package has been converted already but is missing... its maddening!

I even tried scrounging through russian and japanese sites to find the full package, to no avail.

I have CBBE Tera collection with bodyslide but dont know who its by. 550mb. Tried to send you a message but LL says you can't use the message sys. Let me know if you want it.

If anyone has the Blacksmith's 2015 New Year Gift mod, I'd like a copy. It's too large (575m) to download directly and requires the Baidu Network Client to download. I have tried several times to install the file but it's in Chinese and I can't translate it to set up the program. Get the mod here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1982.html  I'd love to convert those clothes.

attachicon.gif232190s.jpgattachicon.gif232197s.jpgattachicon.gif232205s.jpgattachicon.gif232212s.jpgattachicon.gif232216s.jpgattachicon.gif232224s.jpgattachicon.gif232228s.jpgattachicon.gif232229s.jpgattachicon.gifentry_img_1987s.jpg

hey if i'm not mistaken these very same armors have been available on LL for a very long time now

they are called luxury collection http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/ and are converted by apokrytia

even the names match

and it's a faultless conversion

Hello again, dear Sorceress  :) 
You, probably, start hate me soon :lol: but, i found a little bug with Lace Armor conversion. Don't get me wrong, overall conversion is perfect, i didn't find any clippings at all. Today, i expole Velothi Palace (what a wonderful place) wearing this armor, and noticed, that hands and wrist have a huge gap between them. This is only visible during 1st person view. In 3rd person view, everything is fine.

Here is an evidence:

post-106856-0-73220200-1505743168_thumb.jpg post-106856-0-62020500-1505743181_thumb.jpg

If you can find a time, and fix this little misunderstanding, this would be absolutely wonderful  :P

You, probably, start hate me soon :lol: but, i found a little bug with Lace Armor conversion. Don't get me wrong, overall conversion is perfect, i didn't find any clippings at all. Today, i expole Velothi Palace (what a wonderful place) wearing this armor, and noticed, that hands and wrist have a huge gap between them. This is only visible during 1st person view. In 3rd person view, everything is fine.

Here is an evidence:

attachicon.gif01.jpg attachicon.gif02.jpg

If you can find a time, and fix this little misunderstanding, this would be absolutely wonderful  :P

You can fix that yourself in the  Creation Kit. Open the mod in the CK, go the the 'armor addon' menu and edit the 'first person view' of the body by replacing the one there with the *body*_1 file of the item your having trouble with. I didn't modify the ESP so it's using the 'first person view' the author selected.   

Here is an evidence:

You can fix that yourself in the  Creation Kit. Open the mod in the CK, go the the 'armor addon' menu and edit the 'first person view' of the body by replacing the one there with the *body*_1 file of the item your having trouble with. I didn't modify the ESP so it's using the 'first person view' the author selected.   

Or just swap out the mesh and rename it. 

I had wanted to remove the boots from the pants but didn't know how. Thanks. If you would, please use body biped slot 49 for both the pants and the shorts. That way you can only wear one or the other. You set it where you could wear both at the same time. The bands on the black boots are white. change those,  Also fix the world models to display the correct  item in the inventory screen. Two need to be changed. What did you do to fix the HH system? I would also like to remove the little medallion that goes in the middle of the corset and the collar from the gloves set and add them to the corset set.  Then the gloves would not affect those when removed. I did change the specular strength for 2.0000 to 0.3 to remove a lot of the shine. That hurt my eyes.  :P  Thanks for the help. I want to make my conversions as best as I can make them, but I lack some of the skills I need.

-Ok, you can only equip shorts or pants now.

-I have made some changes to the textures and shader properties here and there (boots, collar, medallion, corset, gauntlets...).

-I have detached the collar from the gauntlets and moved the medallion to the collar. Not tried in the corset but I think it will turn into a mess if you paint weights to the breast/belly or anything but the spine, and if you choose spine then it will be eaten by the body and the rest of the armor.

-Added a version of the corset with transparency  :P  (black and white)

-World models fixed.

-About the HH system normaly I use a script in the armor property but I have reverted back to an enchant in this armor.

You are doing quite well and it's a great effort bring all those armors to the CBBE side, many ppl will be quite happy :lol:

I'm somehow "retired" :lol: but I will help whenever I can..

Trish Armor CBBE HDT&BS_V3.7z

post-27127-0-38499500-1505776630_thumb.jpg

post-27127-0-74913400-1505776636_thumb.jpg

post-27127-0-12718800-1505776671_thumb.jpg

post-27127-0-67402100-1505776678_thumb.jpg

Here is an evidence:

Alright, i will try.

-Ok, you can only equip shorts or pants now.

-I have made some changes to the textures and shader properties here and there (boots, collar, medallion, corset, gauntlets...).

-I have detached the collar from the gauntlets and moved the medallion to the collar. Not tried in the corset but I think it will turn into a mess if you paint weights to the breast/belly or anything but the spine, and if you choose spine then it will be eaten by the body and the rest of the armor.

-Added a version of the corset with transparency  :P  (black and white)

-World models fixed.

-About the HH system normaly I use a script in the armor property but I have reverted back to an enchant in this armor.

You are doing quite well and it's a great effort bring all those armors to the CBBE side, many ppl will be quite happy :lol:

I'm somehow "retired" :lol: but I will help whenever I can..

Thank you. I got tired of hearing '..you want it converted, do it yourself.." so I learned to do just that. I'm struggling with how to weight the vertices so that the outfit move with some semblance of reality. And I need to learn Blender. Some of these outfits need to be made to conform more closely to the body, like stockings, than I can do by hand using the wireframe view. Your help is much appreciated. Making these conversions the best they can be is my goal. 

I have tried several times to convert the first one. It's spazzes out when I add the reference body so I gave up on it.

Here is the second one....

Dancers Clothes CBBE HDT&Bodyslide. I did this as a direct port from Oblivion rather than try to convert the CHSBHC version. When you reduce the size of large breasts, the mesh sometimes crumples up and deforms as it did here making it useless. This is a favorite outfit of mine and was on my 'todo' list so I did it . If you like this conversion, please tick the green arrow below. Enjoy!

Dancer's Clothes CBBE HDT&BS.7z

post-3295-0-81362200-1505796293_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-46489200-1505796295_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-44321500-1505796296_thumb.jpg

Mabinogi 2016 Summer CBBE HDT&Bodyslide. You will need main files from here http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-894.html. Be sure to replace the ESP with this one. Any problems, let me know. If you like this conversion, please tick the green arrow below. 

Some BUGS

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot11.jpg

No problem here. Hands normal, no clipping. 

post-3295-0-55348400-1505798053_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-87500300-1505798054_thumb.jpg