Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I am wondering if someone can help me out.  I've been playing around with the r18pn lingerie set conversion.  I was trying to add transparency to the black A version.  I opened the texture in gimp, chose to not load mipmaps.

select-all

addlayermask to selection

choose eraser tool, set opacity, erase

apply layer mask

export edited dds to the proper texture folder, overwriting the original file.  I used the proper compression and generated mipmaps.

close, save xcf file

Opened skyrim, and the lingerie is invisible.  Thought maybe i did something wrong, so i replaced the edited texture with a copy of the original, and repeated the above.  Tried that several times, but no matter what opacity i used with the gimp eraser tool, the out fit was always invisible in game.  I could replace the edited texture with a copy of the original unedited texture, and the outfit would be visible in game, but it never would be with transparency added as described above.  No matter where i set the opacity on the eraser tool, the outfit would always be invisible in game.

I've used to above steps to add transparency to several mods in skyrim without a problem, but it won't work for the r18pm lingerie.  anyone know what i'm missing?  thanks

A quick way to make to add transpancy to some materials is to  add a NiAlphaProperty to the NiTriShape of the item using Nifskope. R click the NiTriShape then goto Blocks\Insert\NiAlphaProperty. That will enter a NiAlphaPorperty to the mesh. Select NiTriShape again, scroll down to BlockDetails\BSProperties. Goto to the bottom line that says NONE, dbl click on it and enter the line number of the AlphaProperty you inserted. That should make the material transparent. 

I am wondering if someone can help me out.  I've been playing around with the r18pn lingerie set conversion.  I was trying to add transparency to the black A version.  I opened the texture in gimp, chose to not load mipmaps.

select-all

addlayermask to selection

choose eraser tool, set opacity, erase

apply layer mask

export edited dds to the proper texture folder, overwriting the original file.  I used the proper compression and generated mipmaps.

close, save xcf file

Opened skyrim, and the lingerie is invisible.  Thought maybe i did something wrong, so i replaced the edited texture with a copy of the original, and repeated the above.  Tried that several times, but no matter what opacity i used with the gimp eraser tool, the out fit was always invisible in game.  I could replace the edited texture with a copy of the original unedited texture, and the outfit would be visible in game, but it never would be with transparency added as described above.  No matter where i set the opacity on the eraser tool, the outfit would always be invisible in game.

I've used to above steps to add transparency to several mods in skyrim without a problem, but it won't work for the r18pm lingerie.  anyone know what i'm missing?  thanks

A quick way to make to add transpancy to some materials is to  add a NiAlphaProperty to the NiTriShape of the item using Nifskope. R click the NiTriShape then goto Blocks\Insert\NiAlphaProperty. That will enter a NiAlphaPorperty to the mesh. Select NiTriShape again, scroll down to BlockDetails\BSProperties. Goto to the bottom line that says NONE, dbl click on it and enter the line number of the AlphaProperty you inserted. That should make the material transparent. 

The nif already had a nialphaproperty, and the bs property already had the line number of the nialphaproperty.  The problem is that no matter where I set the opacity slider on the eraser tool in gimp, the outfit comes out completely transparent.  I think I'm doing something wrong in gimp.

White Warrior CBBE HDT&Bodyslide.  Requires original files here. http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-91.html  Be sure and replace the esp with this one.

I just checked the files and NIF and OSD file for Heavy Boots are missing. Could you please add the files? Thanks for the convert anyway.

White Warrior Heavy Boots   This fix adds the heavy boot set to the White Warrior conversion.  

White Warrrior Heavy Boots.7z

Dear Sorceress99, please convert these clothes:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-383.html

Shizhaung CBBE HDT&BS You will need the main files from the link above. Please replace the ESP with this one. The mod does have stockings in it but i was not able to convert them well enough to include with the conversion. They require a 3D program to get them to fit the legs well enough to fit in the shoes without clipping. Any problems, let me know.

Shizhaung CBBE HDT&BS.7z

post-3295-0-38534700-1505215583_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-64550100-1505215584_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-86455500-1505215585_thumb.jpg

Dear Sorceress99, please convert these clothes:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-383.html

Shizhaung CBBE HDT&BS You will need the main files from the link above. Please replace the ESP with this one. The mod does have stockings in it but i was not able to convert them well enough to include with the conversion. They require a 3D program to get them to fit the legs well enough to fit in the shoes without clipping. Any problems, let me know.

The clothes on 2 screenshot and heels are not displayed. The rest sits well.

Sorceress99,

Your work is great! Would you be able to take a look at converting http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76136/? - Specifically the Lei Fang dress?

I've attempted to do my own conversion but it crashes the game for me. Not sure what I'm missing here but maybe you could figure it out?

Thanks

Leifeng Dress Pg 236 Post #4713

Sorry, I didn't clarify. I did see your first Leifang conversion back a few pages, however this is a separate mod. The, er, "flaps" of the dress are longer and have their own hdt physics attached, plus its a slightly different re-texturing. Would you be able to take a look?

Lei Fang & Christie  Bodyslide by rorycampbell

LeiFang & Christie Bodyslide.zip

Hey, I've done some searching but had no luck. Does anyone know if this has been converted before?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17026/?

If not, would it be hard to do?

LustDesign Daedric Armor CBBE bodyslide. Needs original CBBE Blessed version from link above.

Edit: Revised v1.1 Delete previous version.

Hey Sorceress any chance you could look into this conversion again? The armor doesn't bounce with the body, it's just static but the body underneath does have physics and there's nothing I can think of to fix it on my end.

I need some help please.

If i want to replase an existing armor in game, i simply rename my modded armor an it´s textures.

BUT if i want this armor to be a bodyslide compertible armor, how do i have to do it then?

Do i have to add it with the CK?

To make it bodyslide compatable, you have to add the sliders to the meshes in outfit studio. Follow the guide lines in the text file I uploaded courtesy of Fakenet.

_Conversion Info.txt