Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hey Sorceress, the boots don't seem to be working properly, they keep making my character go up and down rapidly when equipped, as if the HDT Heels aren't working properly. Any fix for this?

It's most likely a problem with your HDTHH system. Try resetting the height in the MCM High heel menu. The boots are set the same as all the footwear is. The hdthighheels script is set by the HDTHH system and I can't fix that.

Not using the .esp file you provided actually fixed the issue for me though, maybe you tweaked some value wrong in that?

Hey Sorceress, the boots don't seem to be working properly, they keep making my character go up and down rapidly when equipped, as if the HDT Heels aren't working properly. Any fix for this?

It's most likely a problem with your HDTHH system. Try resetting the height in the MCM High heel menu. The boots are set the same as all the footwear is. The hdthighheels script is set by the HDTHH system and I can't fix that.

Not using the .esp file you provided actually fixed the issue for me though, maybe you tweaked some value wrong in that?

Anything is possible. The ESP I provide is to fix issues with the original esp like the wrong biped models, missing texture links and/or missing races selections.  The original won't work in the game. The the script for highheels is already written in the HDTHH addon. I just add it to the boots in the armor page if it's not there because I use it. I did not have a problem with the Valkurie boots so can't say why you were having the problem.  Is your character a Nord? If not, how were you able to use the original? 

Anything is possible. The ESP I provide is to fix issues with the original esp like the wrong biped models, missing texture links and/or missing races selections.  The original won't work in the game. The the script for highheels is already written in the HDTHH addon. I just add it to the boots in the armor page if it's not there because I use it. I did not have a problem with the Valkurie boots so can't say why you were having the problem.  Is your character a Nord? If not, how were you able to use the original? 

Karoza - I had to reset the heel height myself, and it instantly stopped the constant up-and-down motion that you're experiencing. Trust me, it works :)

Karoza - I had to reset the heel height myself, and it instantly stopped the constant up-and-down motion that you're experiencing. Trust me, it works :)

What exactly do you mean by resetting the heel height? Something to do through the MCM or did you open up the mesh in Nifskope?

What exactly do you mean by resetting the heel height? Something to do through the MCM or did you open up the mesh in Nifskope?

read the instructions on using the High Heel system. You reset the footwear in the MCM by removing then attaching the height setting.. Some footwear needs different heights to work which is adjusted in the HDTHH MCM.

could someone convert this? would do it myself but not sure if you can do HDT, i have other HDT conversions but not sure how to do it myself properly.

sorceress, if you do, i suggest you you put it in your bottom signature, plus I'm sure it would be popular

Done.  Page 222    Post 4428

By request.. Hentaigale Kai CBBE HDT&Bodyslide. Any problems, let me know.

Yet another great conversion! Perhaps you should open up your own bodyslide thread?  :blush:

I have been thinking about it. This is #80 conversion.  :)

With the amount of conversions you woop out you totaly should put up your own thread.

Sorceress99,

Your work is great! Would you be able to take a look at converting http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76136/? - Specifically the Lei Fang dress?

I've attempted to do my own conversion but it crashes the game for me. Not sure what I'm missing here but maybe you could figure it out?

Thanks

Leifeng Dress Pg 236 Post #4713

Sorry, I didn't clarify. I did see your first Leifang conversion back a few pages, however this is a separate mod. The, er, "flaps" of the dress are longer and have their own hdt physics attached, plus its a slightly different re-texturing. Would you be able to take a look?

I am wondering if someone can help me out.  I've been playing around with the r18pn lingerie set conversion.  I was trying to add transparency to the black A version.  I opened the texture in gimp, chose to not load mipmaps.

select-all

addlayermask to selection

choose eraser tool, set opacity, erase

apply layer mask

export edited dds to the proper texture folder, overwriting the original file.  I used the proper compression and generated mipmaps.

close, save xcf file

Opened skyrim, and the lingerie is invisible.  Thought maybe i did something wrong, so i replaced the edited texture with a copy of the original, and repeated the above.  Tried that several times, but no matter what opacity i used with the gimp eraser tool, the out fit was always invisible in game.  I could replace the edited texture with a copy of the original unedited texture, and the outfit would be visible in game, but it never would be with transparency added as described above.  No matter where i set the opacity on the eraser tool, the outfit would always be invisible in game.

I've used to above steps to add transparency to several mods in skyrim without a problem, but it won't work for the r18pm lingerie.  anyone know what i'm missing?  thanks