Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Alice Summer CBBE HDT&BS . You will need main files from here>> http://skyrimvn.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-196.html. Comments welcome. 

Thanks for your conversions!

I'll just leave some feed back here :P : The top of this particular outfit, called "Alice bikini" in bodyslide doesn't actually contains a body. Upon equipping the item my character's body disappear, while the bikini itself actually shows up.

On a different note, I was wondering if you could help me the Cat Dress conversion you did a while back. It would display pretty weirdly in game and in Outfit Studio itself too. I attached an image below. Ignore the missing texture message :P.

Thank you :D

Thank you for the heads up on the Alice Summer mod. I had the partition reversed. Posted  a revision above. 

My guess on the Cat Dress is a HDT SNAFU. Are you using HDT-SMP or HDT-PE? Most of the time, the two system aren't compatible and may cause glitches like this. I tried SMP and most of my outfits either didnt work or spazzed like this. I went back to HDT-PE as that is what most player and modders are using.  Also, make sure the weights haven't changed for some reason. Something in your load order change the skeleton havocs? My Cat Dress....

I've always used HDT-PE. I've never even heard of HDT-SMP before so I'm unsure why it's happening :(. Nevermind that, there's another minor problem I would like to report with the Lei Fang dress you made a while back. This happens whenever my character jumps. 

post-537517-0-75959300-1504330723_thumb.jpg

I've always used HDT-PE. I've never even heard of HDT-SMP before so I'm unsure why it's happening :(. Nevermind that, there's another minor problem I would like to report with the Lei Fang dress you made a while back. This happens whenever my character jumps. 

There are limits to the dynamics of HDT. Extreme movements like jumping, running, combat, etc; will cause clipping and do other weird things to meshes like this. They are to be tolerated to some extent.  I can't design or control every aspect of what the outfits will do. I do try to compensate for the most possibilities. Sometimes my boobs start flying in every which direction, I start bouncing up/down when I put on a shoe, or my hair spazzes out completely blocking the screen or it does this. I have no clue why or how to fix the problem. I just don't know enough about how HDT works, and those that do, won't say shit or help.

post-3295-0-31658300-1504382267_thumb.jpg

Hello, I'm new  here.

I'm wondering if can someone make a skimpy version of this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27511/?

For the last 2 months, I'm been trying myself do it. But show no difference in game.

Here in this website show example of the skimpy version https://www.flickr.com/photos/130390844@N07/24700548534/in/photostream/

Can be CBBE or/and UUNP. I use both.

Thanks.

PS.

My English is not very good, so sorry if I type something wrong.

There are limits to the dynamics of HDT. Extreme movements like jumping, running, combat, etc; will cause clipping and do other weird things to meshes like this. They are to be tolerated to some extent.  I can't design or control every aspect of what the outfits will do. I do try to compensate for the most possibilities. Some times my boobs start flying in everywitch direction, I start bouncing up/down when I put on a shoe, ot my hair spazzes out complete blocking the screen or it does this. I have no clue why or how to fix the problem. I just don't know enough about how HDT works, and those that do, won't say shit or help.

ahh I see. That's fair enough. They're hardly noticable errors anyway. Keep up the great work :)!