Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

@Enush

If you extract more then one file while extracting from a BSA file it should extract the mesh folder path and texture folder path if one of the files is a texture file and all you should have to do is drag and drop the mesh and texture folder where it needs to be. If you extract one at a time then you have to manually make the folder paths for the textures to match the texture paths in the BSA.

I saw the the Ryeonggi outfit anbd download on youtube the other day and thought the texture file would look better skimpafied.

post-25667-0-83098900-1503764326_thumb.png

Excuse me, I do not know much about this case ...

Enush,

All textures meshes and bodyslide files have their own folder in skyrim\data. In skyrim\data folder you will see a folder for CalienteTools textures and meshes. CalienteTools is where the bodyslide files go the textures folder is for textures and the meshes folder is for meshes.

You can extract the textures and meshes from a bsa to another folder - I have an armor list folder that I store all the armors that I have collected (I'm kind of OCD that way).

If I was doing this I would set up a folder for the armor, store the bsa, extract the files from the bsa to this location and then copy/paste the mesh and texture folders into skyrim/data. I would also store the bodyslide files in this armor folder as well and do the same. Then I'd place the esp file in skyrim\data open bodyslide and build it.

Cf Confessions CBBE HDT Bodyslide. You'll need the main files here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/?q=confessions&x=23&y=11  Be sure to replace the ESP with this one. 

Lol, you come late, sharing files have been deleted, the next time you want breakfast yo.

Original file has been deleted apparently...but breakfast is so important!

Thanks for all your conversions Sorceress

Cf Confessions CBBE HDT Bodyslide. You'll need the main files here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/?q=confessions&x=23&y=11  Be sure to replace the ESP with this one. 

Lol, you come late, sharing files have been deleted, the next time you want breakfast yo.

Original file has been deleted apparently...but breakfast is so important!

Thanks for all your conversions Sorceress

Appreciate the heads-up!! I've added the main files to the mod posting. Thank You!

Who can fix   Skimpy Assassin Outfit - CBBE BodySlide HDT-66790-1-5

BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit (SAO) - UNPB 7B Bombshell and CBBE by gutris1

Original here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66790/?

CBBE BodySlide version has bug with boots meshes

attachicon.gifenb 2017_08_26 18_34_31_80.jpg

attachicon.gifSkimpy Assassin Outfit - CBBE BodySlide HDT-66790-1-5.7z

BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit Bodyslide -FIXED-  Please DELETE the old Caliente Tools folder first, then REPLACE with this one.  You've been warned!

BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit (SAO) Bodyslide.7z

Hello

My name is not Tuxagent7

But i saw a delightfull armor that need a bodyslide hdt can you make it for us both and the thousand and thousantdof fans wanting  it ?

Terribly sorry if it was alrready adressed but i didnt a no or a yes for the conversion

Thank you for the time

:P

post-1606416-0-83592800-1503782030.jpg

Who can fix   Skimpy Assassin Outfit - CBBE BodySlide HDT-66790-1-5

BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit (SAO) - UNPB 7B Bombshell and CBBE by gutris1

Original here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66790/?

CBBE BodySlide version has bug with boots meshes

attachicon.gifenb 2017_08_26 18_34_31_80.jpg

attachicon.gifSkimpy Assassin Outfit - CBBE BodySlide HDT-66790-1-5.7z

BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit Bodyslide -FIXED-  Please DELETE the old Caliente Tools folder first, then REPLACE with this one.  You've been warned!

WoW !!! Thx Sorceress99 !!!

post-175968-0-59684300-1503782512_thumb.jpg

post-175968-0-41247900-1503782513_thumb.jpg

Hello

My name is not Tuxagent7

But i saw a delightfull armor that need a bodyslide hdt can you make it for us both and the thousand and thousantdof fans wanting  it ?

Terribly sorry if it was alrready adressed but i didnt a no or a yes for the conversion

Thank you for the time

No. The physics would be a nightmare on the skirt. Sorry.

Hello

My name is not Tuxagent7

Thank you for the time

No. The physics would be a nightmare on the skirt. Sorry.

Thank you for the answer :)

There is plenty of delightfull armor that you make and the thousand appreciate it

but sitll i need a little alone time now cause ...

post-1606416-0-95286100-1503784251_thumb.png