Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Found how to it's F12 :)

When i stand still im good, i think we have almost the same bodytype

I have put some pictures for you to see

If you want can you share your bodyslide body it's looking good

So it only clip on extreme moves like jumping?  That would be normal. There could also be some difference in our HDT systems.  I use several modified HDTxml's and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. They give my breasts a more of a pendulous swing, better butt bounce and belly jiggle. That's why if you use a plus size body, you need to learn how to fix the clipping that sometimes pops up. 

Found how to it's F12 :)

When i stand still im good, i think we have almost the same bodytype

I have put some pictures for you to see

If you want can you share your bodyslide body it's looking good

So it only clip on extreme moves like jumping?  That would be normal. There could also be some difference in our HDT systems.  I use several modified HDTxml's and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. They give my breasts a more of a pendulous swing, better butt bounce and belly jiggle. That's why if you use a plus size body, you need to learn how to fix the clipping that sometimes pops up. 

Yup only on the jumping but it's not all the dress some yes some not

Thank you for the preset nice body

Im stuck there :

You can use the brush settings to increase/decrease the strength and size of your brush's influence.  Brush around the areas of clipping to increase the mesh in that area to fix the clipping. Once done, save the project, Use bodyslide to build the outfit with the changes, then check you changes in the game. Have fun!

It says that i must be at zero to edit or something, i click and it do nothing....but when i look at outfit studio there is no clipping because she aint jumping lol it's hard, i just discovered f12 for the screen shot haha ;P

By the way thank both of you for your patience and help and outfits, it's really appreciated

Im stuck there :

You can use the brush settings to increase/decrease the strength and size of your brush's influence.  Brush around the areas of clipping to increase the mesh in that area to fix the clipping. Once done, save the project, Use bodyslide to build the outfit with the changes, then check you changes in the game. Have fun!

It says that i must be at zero to edit or something, i click and it do nothing....but when i look at outfit studio there is no clipping because she aint jumping lol it's hard, i just discovered f12 for the screen shot haha ;P

By the way thank both of you for your patience and help and outfits, it's really appreciated

When your in the OS main window, if you clik the 'pen' it makes that slider move to 100. You can then brush any clipping at that setting. If you want to slide some to less than 100, one slider must be @100 to be able to brush the clipping or you have to reset all to zero use the brush. What I do is set the ankles slider to 100, then I can set any of the other sliders to less than 100 and use the brush. 

Extreme movements like jumping or combat will usually cause some minor clipping. There is a limit to the meshes vs physics dynamics. If your not clipping otherwise, why worry about it. As long as there is no or very minor clipping for most movements, life is good!

Now that you mention it there is  :D  Serafym71's Courier Outfit CBBE HDT&Bodyslide. Will need main files for link above.

Serafym71 Courier Oufit CBBE HDT&BS.7z

post-3295-0-33814300-1502837937_thumb.jpg

Im stuck there :

When your in the OS main window, if you clik the 'pen' it makes that slider move to 100. You can then brush any clipping at that setting. If you want to slide some to less than 100, one slider must be @100 to be able to brush the clipping or you have to reset all to zero use the brush. What I do is set the ankles slider to 100, then I can set any of the other sliders to less than 100 and use the brush. 

Extreme movements like jumping or combat will usually cause some minor clipping. There is a limit to the meshes vs physics dynamics. If your not clipping otherwise, why worry about it. As long as there is no or very minor clipping for most movements, life is good!

Oh yeah the little pen in the bottom right, ankle at 100 that is a gold tip

I dont really worry about it....well ok it irks me a little when i jump but not much its so beautifull dress and the addon is good.

Thank you again for the conversion

And what you have shown me in theses last posts is interesting, i learn little by litte (the xedit,nifskope and now outfit studio)

I find myself downloading, reading about the mods and playing with the mods more than playing the damn game lol :)

I am working on the Young Trap outfits and have everything done but the hose and pantyhose. I have converted half of the panyhose, none of the hose. The hold up is getting the hose to fit the shoes. When I convert the hose & pantyhose the mesh becomes deformed & wont fit in the shoes.  It will require Blender or 3dmax to keep the mesh tight against the feet so they will fit in the shoe. If someone wishes to tackle that project I can get the conversion posted. Otherwise, I'm dead in the water.

The files are located here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-227.html. I'm using the Young Trap-UNPB BBP.  The CBBE version one has one outfit converted and none of the other pieces.

:idea: Hey folks, you gonna make requests, please provide a photo of the outfits if your link doesn't provide one.  If you don't, most likely I will ignore the request. It's a waste of bandwidth to d/l a file only to find out I don't wanna to convert it. :angry:  Providing a photo may spark my interest.  :)  Thank you for your patronage :heart: 

:idea: Hey folks, you gonna make requests, please provide a photo of the outfits if your link doesn't provide one.  If you don't, most likely I will ignore the request. It's a waste of bandwidth to d/l a file only to find out I don't wanna to convert it. :angry:  Providing a photo may spark my interest.  :)  Thank you for your patronage :heart: 

i don't the photo but it from this dance mod 

it same with jokerking4 post but it got smp already sorry for trouble 

I'd love to upload a screenshot, but I can't find any on Google Search. I made a couple myself, but I'm apparently not allowed to upload the default .bmp, and .jpg and .png fail. How do you people upload pictures to this site?

I'd love to upload a screenshot, but I can't find any on Google Search. I made a couple myself, but I'm apparently not allowed to upload the default .bmp, and .jpg and .png fail. How do you people upload pictures to this site?

Open 'reply to topic', lower right hand corner, clik 'more options', lower left, clik 'choose files...', pick you file and upload, When finished, clik 'add reply'