Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Moray tong very nice ty :) .

I see alot nice outfits etc same page I think but bodyslide files no physics at all :(

This is a LB one too truer it no physics .

http://modding.club/skyrim-modding/lady-body-free/lb-arcana-arkana-v2-0/

@Tomcat. I have revised the Lady Arcana Bodyslide files. Please refer to my earlier post for the revision V2.1. I did not do the original conversion so was unaware of any problems. The author of the BS conversion didn't use an HDT body so no jiggle & wiggle.  :P  Plus I fixed the gloves and sandals. Let me know if it works for you now.

Sexy Bunny CBBE HDT & Bodyslide. Requires original here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1878.html

Hey I'm having some trouble with the panties and skirt of the outfit they only seem to have been properly weighted, I'm not sure if its just the esp or whats doing this because the rest of the set is perfectly fine. Can ya help me out here?

That's as good as I can make it for now. I don't know enough on how the weighting system works to make skirts and long dress move correctly. I will update my conversions as I learn how to add the necessary controls. 

Sexy Bunny CBBE HDT & Bodyslide. Requires original here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1878.html

Hey I'm having some trouble with the panties and skirt of the outfit they only seem to have been properly weighted, I'm not sure if its just the esp or whats doing this because the rest of the set is perfectly fine. Can ya help me out here?

That's as good as I can make it for now. I don't know enough on how the weighting system works to make skirts and long dress move correctly. I will update my conversions as I learn how to add the necessary controls. 

Sorry about that looking back what I wrote didnt make much sense so Ill just write it here again incase it'll clarify the problem. The skirt and panties dont conform to the body even after running it through bodyslide and making sure that the nif files are in there proper place.

Sorry about that looking back what I wrote didnt make much sense so Ill just write it here again incase it'll clarify the problem. The skirt and panties dont conform to the body even after running it through bodyslide and making sure that the nif files are in there proper place.

Please post a photo of the problem. It's working fine on my character.

Neo's Tina CBBE HDT & Bodyslide. Requires original files here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72930/?  Please let me know of any problems.

Note: There may be some minor clipping around the butt with the stocking on the black corset. Wearing the stocking with the red corset WILL cause clipping on the boots.  The stocking weren't meant to use with the red corset although the clipping is minor with the boots so beware. Enjoy!

post-3295-0-23519200-1502381110_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-21809200-1502381111_thumb.jpg

Neo's Tina CBBE HDT & Bodyslide.7z

Please post a photo of the problem. It's working fine on my character.

Here ya go

post-900558-0-89218400-1502402367_thumb.jpg

post-900558-0-48686100-1502402375_thumb.jpg

This is my first request on the site and possibly first ever post as well, so....Anyone willing to tackle this? http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1891.html

If ya need more info, I'll try to bring it up with google translate. Also, don't do the hair or if its part of the outfit, then damnit

I'm gonna second this request. It looks quite nice~

Also, the Warlock Gear conversion seems... off? I installed the original mod first, then put the bodyslide stuff in its proper place. After that I built each piece using a preset I use for everything, and went into the game to test things out. The attachment shows the result. Everything else looks okay aside from clipping here and there with the sleeves and the gauntlets... If nothing else I might just keep it for the little hip book.

post-477500-0-17432800-1502432821_thumb.jpg

Also, the Warlock Gear conversion seems... off? I installed the original mod first, then put the bodyslide stuff in its proper place. After that I built each piece using a preset I use for everything, and went into the game to test things out. The attachment shows the result. Everything else looks okay aside from clipping here and there with the sleeves and the gauntlets... If nothing else I might just keep it for the little hip book.

Warlock Gear Update v1.1

I found several issues with the bodyslide files that I corrected.  With the number of conversions that needed to be done, I missed a couple.

Replace your BS files with these.

Argh!! What a pain. I went through each piece again and found more mistakes. I appologize. Hopefully this revision will fix the problems. Please let me know yea or nay.  I can't fix what I don't know about.

post-3295-0-54542600-1502545221_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-39019300-1502545222_thumb.jpg

Warlock Gear CBBE Bodyslide v1.2.7z

Warlock Gear Update v1.1

I found several issues with the bodyslide files that I corrected.  With the number of conversions that needed to be done, I missed a couple.

Replace your BS files with these.

Unfortunately that didn't fix anything. I removed the old files, dropped these new ones in, rebuilt everything, and it's the same exact problem.

Tera-Bikini CBBE Bodyslide. Requires original here>> http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1924.html

Since you wanted some featback...

Do you check the sliders for clipping? In general the breastlider pretty much always have some clipping, more the bigger they get, Even the smaller ones clip on the undersite.

I guess most people won't get clipping the way you do it and the ones who have really big bodies should be used to fixing it themselves.

With this set in particula I added a zap slider for the third outfit, you can remove the net part of the halters and turn them into straps which looks pretty nice.