Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Would you be interested in using your converting skill on that armour ?

Lady Morag Tong

Here is some files i have found

LB Morag Tong CBBE Bodyslide. Need original LadyMoragTong UNPBBBP.7z  . Replace original esp with one included in this file.

Delightfull !

Thank you very much :)

Only thing i had to change was the slot number for the drape-mask (58) it wouldnt appear when i put on the body suit (32) because of devious devices.

Would you be interested in using your converting skill on that armour ?

Lady Morag Tong

Here is some files i have found

LB Morag Tong CBBE Bodyslide. Need original LadyMoragTong UNPBBBP.7z  . Replace original esp with one included in this file.

Delightfull !

Thank you very much :)

Only thing i had to change was the slot number for the drape-mask (58) it wouldnt appear when i put on the body suit (32) because of devious devices.

Good deal. Nice looking armor too. Enjoy!

This should work with the file above. If not , let me know. Lady Arcana CBBE Bodyslide

EDIT!!  This is a revision for the Lady Arcana Bodyslide files. I did not make the earlier BS conversion but only posted one I had so I was unaware that it had issues. The original author failed to use a HDT body. Please replace it with this one V2.1. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

post-3295-0-61505700-1501987643_thumb.jpg

LB Arcana CBBE HDT & Bodyslide_v2.1.7z

Regina Armor CBBE HDT & Bodyslide complete. Please let me know of any problems.

Thanks a lot, may I ask how you were able to get the data files? I tried going through the website and only found a reference to some "Spill Prevention Dimension" which I have no idea what is.

Thanks a lot, may I ask how you were able to get the data files? I tried going through the website and only found a reference to some "Spill Prevention Dimension" which I have no idea what is.

Someone sent me the password.

Delightfull armor :)

Thank you again 

Only thing is that there is a Heel Sound mod dependencies.

Hehe i didnt even know that i heel sound mod existed right here in this site :) tock tock tock tock tock tock

This should work with the file above. If not , let me know. Lady Arcana CBBE Bodyslide

Hi . I'm getting no hdt physics again . I put your esp and esm in too .

I noticed before the armor creator hasn't done feet textures . Did you notice .

Thank you again 

Hehe i didnt even know that i heel sound mod existed right here in this site :) tock tock tock tock tock tock

Yes I add the heel sound to any mod with footwear. 

Thank you again 

Now i know and knowing is half the battle :) Now i need to TES5 edit all my costumes with heels to have the sound do you use a mod in particular because the one i have now wasnt the same file that was in the edit

Thank you again 

Now i know and knowing is half the battle :) Now i need to TES5 edit all my costumes with heels to have the sound do you use a mod in particular because the one i have now wasnt the same file that was in the edit

The heel sound is added to the footwear  in the CK . It requires the heel sound mod be installed.  Most mods with footwear have the heels sound already added.

I didn't do the bodyslide for Lady Arcana so dont know anything about it.  I have it and posted it. I will look at it and see why there is no HDT.

Thank you again 

The heel sound is added to the footwear  in the CK . It requires the heel sound mod be installed.  Most mods with footwear have the heels sound already added.

I didn't do the bodyslide for Lady Arcana so dont know anything about it.  I have it and posted it. I will look at it and see why there is no HDT.

I now use Apokrytia Heel Sound 1.5

Is that what you use ? 

Thank you again 

Any chance you could upload the ESP without the heelsound requirements?  :shy:

EDIT: nevermind, I figured out how to do it! Thanks for your conversions!

If a armor requires heels plus heel sounds . Untick heel sounds . As long it there it works ok . As long heels esp ticked

Thank you again

Any chance you could upload the ESP without the heelsound requirements? :shy:

The gauntlets aren't working for me, either the Bodyslide made version or the basic one without any conversion. The hand mesh completely disappears when equipping the gauntlets or the bone armor. Any suggestions for this?

The gauntlets aren't working for me, either the Bodyslide made version or the basic one without any conversion. The hand mesh completely disappears when equipping the gauntlets or the bone armor. Any suggestions for this?

I have the same problem with gauntlets.

I have the same problem with gauntlets.

Regina gauntlet -fixed-

Regina Armor CBBE Bodyslide-V1.1.7z

I now use Apokrytia Heel Sound 1.5

Is that what you use ? 

Yes

Has anyone ever made an HDT bodyslide conversion for CBBE of the Fox Collection? All I could find was this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1873-fox-collection/

There are quite a few bodyslides for the Fox Collections. You will have to google them individually. You can find some here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/?q=fox&x=0&y=0