Yeah, me and many others from what i read.Most blame the existence of skeleton_female.Hkx file in female character assets mesh folder but i seriusly doupt it since i have it removed long ago and this problem exists.Even if i use different versions and variants of xpms skeleton this problem perstists.I tend to believe that the uplifting remaining position of breast is an incompatibility with cbbe meshes (original or cb++ ones) since this is the only thing in my installation that i never changed.

Another AiO package, covering animation 1 to 5 (i left the dynamic poses out, as i didn't know where to put them).
The package is scripted, so an installer is available in NMM, MO and Wrye Bash which shows pics of the animations (not animated) but no descriptions.
The folder structure follows the Bain standard for easy manual installation and no matter if installing manually or using the installer scripts - no file renaming is needed.

Credits goto red3113 and kamo.

idle Animation by red3113.7Z

Another AiO package, covering animation 1 to 5 (i left the dynamic poses out, as i didn't know where to put them).

The package is scripted, so an installer is available in NMM, MO and Wrye Bash which shows pics of the animations (not animated) but no descriptions.

The folder structure follows the Bain standard for easy manual installation and no matter if installing manually or using the installer scripts - no file renaming is needed.

Thanks for the work.

Thanks for sharing,work better.

Thanks for the work.

No problem.

Feel free to add it to the OP, so i can delete the attachement and this way prevent cluttering the server with over the time obsolete files.

Thanks for sharing,work better.

You're welcome.

Mind to share you knowledge about this problem, as i would really like to know?

Especially if you use HDT, as i still avoid messing with it as i'm afraid i might screw things up badly.

I didn't know to get HDT on your player model you had to wear that special HDT item. User error. :v

Sorry for my bad English. This mod replaces your mt_idle.hkx file.

Kamo, really great work.  I've seen these animations pop up everywhere and now I know where they came from. ;p  I had two quick questions:

1: The physics in your .gif #1 are the best I've seen.  The breast stops bouncing in under 1 second.  I've never seen HDT stop the bounce that quick before (it goes on and on and on).  Is that a custom .xml?  And if so, where does one get it?

2: What did you do to get her to blush?

Thanks!

Sorry for my bad English. This mod replaces your mt_idle.hkx file.

Kamo, really great work.  I've seen these animations pop up everywhere and now I know where they came from. ;p  I had two quick questions:

1: The physics in your .gif #1 are the best I've seen.  The breast stops bouncing in under 1 second.  I've never seen HDT stop the bounce that quick before (it goes on and on and on).  Is that a custom .xml?  And if so, where does one get it?

2: What did you do to get her to blush?

Thanks!

Thank you,

1. the pictures are not mine they belong to the Idle creator. I think it's the v1.0 XML file

2. It is possible to make blush with the MOD "Enhanced Character Edit" the face.

I use the HDT item epuip a lot easier. But the animation I use is the very first one, but for somereason its not exactly the same.

anyone? The animation is close to the same but she holds her right breast up and after she drops them they bounce way more than mine.

I use the HDT item epuip a lot easier. But the animation I use is the very first one, but for somereason its not exactly the same.

anyone? The animation is close to the same but she holds her right breast up and after she drops them they bounce way more than mine.

Try to get custom HDT xml files from monsto forum members, you will surely find something more to your liking.  ;)

EDIT - And don't forget : the bigger they are the more they bounce ! :D