that didnt seem to work i rally dont know what im doing wrong ive changed the files with nifscope added the two files to the skse plugins and have the animation but no collision

are you equiping the HDT item? you will have breast animation(walking/running/fighting) but no animation when rubbing breasts with out it equiped, I have all HDT animation things working (breast/hair/skirts) and never used a Nifscope program or anything else really.

im still having issues with the collision ive done all the instructional videos and its still not working im using the UNPB TBBP body and the only thing i can think thats causing the problem is the HDT.xml file is not the right one or something cause when i alter the body file everything looks right except collision then when i modify armor the armor/and body if skin shown is invisable.  as for tehe hdt.xml file i labeled it as it said in the instructions to  hdtCBBE.xml im not sure if thats the problem using UNPB any help please?

The collision with the HDT.xml relates only to the body to use with this armor do you need HDT Havok Object. the armor must TBBP or BBP suitable.

HDT Havok Object LINK

And yes just to reiterate, if you use the HDT Havok Object mod, remember to equip the item of the same name. It's easy to forget, and maybe things aren't broken at all. :) As far as I know you shouldn't rename any .xml if you use UNPB.

haha sometimes the simplest things are the problem ty this is what i was missing to make it work.  equiped it and it works thanks a bunch

I'm going with no just some CG clip.. and he/she is asking if its posable to make a idle that looks like that. 

thanks for the support, i do not speak english and google translate is sometimes a whore.

german

danke für die unterstützung , ich spreche kein englisch und der google übersetzer ist manchmal eine hure .

look at times would also be a possibility for an idle anim.

can times the picture the modder Post.

http://38.72.77.174/monsteranimesex.com/scj/thumbs/galleries/3/375/5_841.jpg

5_t.jpg

is this a mod in skyrim the textures look way better then anything i have

what you see there is private!

However, there are an alternative.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15233-fair-skin-complexion-sweaty-body-from-nexus/

Basic question, but important to me :P How to make boobs bounce like in vid? xD

Oh dear, since you've made something.

either you look here on the first page. or on "What mod is this?" VI

post # 2442, since everything is described.

39526.gif

german

Oje da hast du dir etwas vorgenommen .

entweder du schaust hier auf die erste seite . oder aber auf "What mod is this?" VI

post # 2442 , da ist alles beschrieben .

I really love the first animation, I didn't want it to be too exaggerated and the random boob self grope is awesome. Apart from these here, are there more? I wouldn't mind swapping many animations like these.

By red3113 There are no new animations. Once I will create this new post here.

German

Von red3113 gibt es noch keine neuen Animationen. Sobald er neue erstellt werde ich diese hier posten

look at times would also be a possibility for an idle anim.
can times the picture the modder Post.

http://38.72.77.174/monsteranimesex.com/scj/thumbs/galleries/3/375/5_841.jpg

5_t.jpg

In order to get the effect you in that picture, you need to switch to shapekey and deform the breast in different way then using bone method. But having full control like that would be ultimate animation creation. Then you can get life like bounces of breast motion.

But it is really hard to achieve anything like that.

can someone post the animation from first post here directly in this thread as attachment ??