HDT Test Skirts

View File

This is the HDT Test Skirts by anano combined in one nice file and renamed so you can have both installed at the same time. Missing textures are added also.

I did not make the mod, I merely combined two esp files and cleaned up the file directories so you can have both skirts at the same time.

Requirements

HDT Physics Extensions

Original Links

Here & Here

Outfits Used

- Sophitia Armour (?)

- Amiella Armour: UNP, CBBE

Installation

Instructions are in the readme file.

In console type:

help "HDT Skirt"

or

help HDT

find the item you want and then type

player.additem <itemnumber> 1

Videos of Skirts in action:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/19/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics Extensions
  • Special Edition Compatible

Where is the rest of the clothing like in the vids, all I get is 2 skirts and nothing else to go with them...

I did not make them. I merely just added them in one esp. But I think the skirts come from Sophitia Armour (White) and Amiella Outfit. I will add the links from where you can get the rest of outfit at the top.

Very original idea , looks good!

but would look even better if they were weight painted to legs bones to prevent at least some clipping.

OR... they could be shorter so there would be no problem with leg clipping  :P

Btw, which version of HDTphysics do I need to get it work properly?

but would look even better if they were weight painted to legs bones to prevent at least some clipping.

That's called a belt.

Don't know. When you figure it out share.   :lol:

Everyone seems to have different version. Mine does not look that good.

I like the way you think.

Nice work on the skirts, thanks!

Which body should I use with these skirts? Using CBBE right now and theres some clipping with the white skirt, but not the tartan one. Should I be using UNP?

Also, just like to report in that they work fine with my HDT 9-28 version.

I do believe they are for UNP mod but I could be wrong. You can always use the new bodyslide tool to make them fit your particular CBBE. No clue how it works though, I am too lazy.

I use BodyChange at the moment so I have different clothes from different body types. All good :shy:

It works well with 9.28 but all depends on your system. One machine its fine in another it has issues  Personally I had to remove HDT as I kept having issues. Might try on a later date. :blush:

Hmm, BodyChange does seem useful, but when I gave it a try, the mod dosen't seem to recognize the HDT test skirts as any sort of equipped armor, so I can't use the wardrobe function with it. How did you get around that? I'm too lazy to go into the BodyChange menu to change the body type of my PC every time I switch between CBBE armor and these skirts  :P

Also, is the 'original' body option just the body mod that you had installed previously (without placing it into a BodyChange folder)?

im sure this question has been posted somewhere on here, but since i cannot find an answer here it goes... are there any mods available that utilize this?

If I'm right you are asking how getting the item, aren't you ? Or just asking for an outfit mod including the skirts ? If this is your question ,you should ask in the appropriate section : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19129-where-can-i-find-non-adult-skyrim-requests/

im sure this question has been posted somewhere on here, but since i cannot find an answer here it goes... are there any mods available that utilize this?

If I'm right you are asking how getting the item, aren't you ? Or just asking for an outfit mod including the skirts ? If this is your question ,you should ask in the appropriate section : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19129-where-can-i-find-non-adult-skyrim-requests/

the latter is correct. im not sure how new these physics are, and unaware of any other mods that use it. i will venture over there and pose my question/request. thank you.