Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Btw. I don't think the altar of kyne can remove spriggan devices. Got stuck with spriggan hands after flowering spriggan but the altar wouldn't remove it. 

Script _sdqs_fcts_outfit function equipNonGenericDeviceByString. Seems like it's only setup to equip devices. ManipulateDevice is commented out. I changed it to RemoveDevice for myself just to get it off.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Btw. I don't think the altar of kyne can remove spriggan devices. Got stuck with spriggan hands after flowering spriggan but the altar wouldn't remove it. 

Script _sdqs_fcts_outfit function equipNonGenericDeviceByString. Seems like it's only setup to equip devices. ManipulateDevice is commented out. I changed it to RemoveDevice for myself just to get it off.

Try the latest beta version. That should be fixed.

I will be posting a new release very soon now.

On 11/7/2018 at 7:07 PM, poplan said:

I hope to someday see this for SkyrimSE.

Same. I just made the move from LE to SE. according to the SSE Conversion Tracking thread some people have got SD+ working with their own private conversions. Anyone have one i can use? I tried doing it myself with no luck.

On 11/7/2018 at 2:28 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I agree. 

Right now I prefer to spend the little time I have on finishing my mods instead of working out a conversion.

At some point, I will probably switch anyway but I am not rushed.

Thats good to here and keep up the good work. We'll be patiently waiting for the conversion.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:12 PM, xdarkguy said:

Hello,

After adding the Cage patch fix given by defcab on page 620 and installing the new 3.62 beta version, my cages are still not working. I went into the MCM and disabled and re-enabled the 'Enable Cage Scene' tab and it did not fix the issue. I also get the error every time at 12 a.m. saying "[sdqs_enslavement] Cage Alias failed to Update".

I also have SD Cages 3.15 (newest version of Inte's mod)

Am I supposed to have installed a recommended mod for the cage scenes to work? I did not install mods such as Immerslave and the others in "Recommended Mods". Or was I supposed to do something further with the patch given by defcab?

What I did with defcab's SD Cage Patch.esp was put into my DATA folder and enabled it in Nexus Mod Manager.

It may also be worth noting, that the master does not walk up to me at 12a.m. and just goes straight to bed.

Thank you for your help! Love the mod

EDIT (FIX): Sorry! I figured out what my problem was. I was using Zaz 8.0 and not 7.0 (Leaving above info for people with issues in the future). Going back to 7.0 fixed the issue. Sorry about this! However, it still only activates at 1 a.m. but at least it is working. If there's a known fix to make it occur at 12 a.m. let me know please!

Also, my master will not go back to bed, they just keep running back to the cage and opening it and running away again and keep repeating that. Any way to fix that?

going to give this a go. does this not support 8.0 yet?

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have not tested ZAP 8.0 yet... too much to do to test with DDi4.0 lately. I don't want to change too many things at the same time.

everything seemed like it was working! then my textures all bugged out for boddies lol. idk why that happened actually. idt it has anything to do with this mod. would youlike some help getting that file working? it seems like there are a lot of issues with 8 all over this forum. causes cages to not work. probably explains all my problems. however, without 8 this could have some compatibility issues with other mods. I  been looking to get my hands dirty modding,  and created my own tiny mod linked with chainbeast. 

I'm having a problem where at a new enslavement I'm not getting Devious Devices applied, except for the owner's collar. Sometimes I get a yoke with a popup message saying that it's been applied because of a punishment, but I still don't get other devious devices applied. So I only have, at most, 2 restrictive pieces of equipment applied during the start of slavery. I checked the papyrus log and it says that DD equipment is being applied and there are no relevant error messages. I still get gags applied after some interactions with the owner though.

I've tested it and found it happens with both 3.61 and 3.62beta7. Also with both Zaz 7 and 8. I'm using Devious Devices Integration + Expansion 4.2. Would I have better results with earlier versions of DD, and if so what is the latest compatible version?

I also have the problem someone else mentioned a few pages ago, where the whip causes more than 1 unit of damage per strike. But I don't think it's because of SD+.

Help!

I am sent to the dreamworld for the first time and after giving Sanguine the Honningbrew mead, I am not sent back to Skyrim.

When I ask Sanguine to send me back, he only replies that I've only been here for a short time and to enjoy myself for a while.

That option stays the same even after waiting a couple of days.

The chain doesn't work because it's rusted or something.

I am stuck in Dreamworld. How do I get out?

6 hours ago, Ddayer said:

Help!

I am sent to the dreamworld for the first time and after giving Sanguine the Honningbrew mead, I am not sent back to Skyrim.

When I ask Sanguine to send me back, he only replies that I've only been here for a short time and to enjoy myself for a while.

That option stays the same even after waiting a couple of days.

The chain doesn't work because it's rusted or something.

I am stuck in Dreamworld. How do I get out?

You need to potter about, talking to all the characters, finding out about them and other things, and eventually you will get sent out on your travels again

Don't think of this being like other mods with linear, prompted, 'things to do next'.    Just explore.  Does need some perseverance and patience tho

?

56 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

You need to potter about, talking to all the characters, finding out about them and other things, and eventually you will get sent out on your travels again

Don't think of this being like other mods with linear, prompted, 'things to do next'.    Just explore.  Does need some perseverance and patience tho

?

Thanks for the reply!

I have exhausted dialogue options for Sanguine, the three Alissias, and Cassius and there doesn't seem to be any other characters I can interact with. 

I even tried drinking all the Honningbrew mead in the map xD

Am I still missing something? I guess I am asking for a little nudge in the right direction.

34 minutes ago, Ddayer said:

Thanks for the reply!

I have exhausted dialogue options for Sanguine, the three Alissias, and Cassius and there doesn't seem to be any other characters I can interact with. 

I even tried drinking all the Honningbrew mead in the map xD

Am I still missing something? I guess I am asking for a little nudge in the right direction.

Did Sanguine free you from enslavement after giving the mead?

Talk to him and look for a 'can i go now?' type of dialogue. There should be two - one to go back to Skyrim, which is disabled while enslaved, and one to end enslavement.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Did Sanguine free you from enslavement after giving the mead?

Talk to him and look for a 'can i go now?' type of dialogue. There should be two - one to go back to Skyrim, which is disabled while enslaved, and one to end enslavement.

So the only option I get similar to that after giving him the mead is "Let me go, please!" leading to "I don't want to be here anymore"

That only leads to sanguine telling me I just got here and should enjoy myself for a while.

I guess that means that I am still enslaved to Sanguine?

So there are other conditions I should meet for him to free me from enslavement then?

18 minutes ago, Ddayer said:

So the only option I get similar to that after giving him the mead is "Let me go, please!" leading to "I don't want to be here anymore"

That only leads to sanguine telling me I just got here and should enjoy myself for a while.

I guess that means that I am still enslaved to Sanguine?

So there are other conditions I should meet for him to free me from enslavement then?

Did you give him the right kind of mead?

Did you give him the right kind of mead?

I am pretty sure.

Choosing the option to give him a drink removes Honningbrew mead from my inventory.

I've even tried removing all types of alcohol from my inventory before choosing that option and it yields the same results.

8 hours ago, Ddayer said:

I am pretty sure.

Choosing the option to give him a drink removes Honningbrew mead from my inventory.

I've even tried removing all types of alcohol from my inventory before choosing that option and it yields the same results.

Can you take a screenshot of the dialogue options with Sanguine? 

also, what is the result of : sqs _sd_dream   - in the console?

Help! I had the flowering spriggan (sorry if i spelled wrong) quest and I was wandering around Skyrim. I'm using SexLab Defeat and I got gang-raped by thalmor. After that, the quest randomly ended and now I can't change my armor. Every time I try to take off the hands and feet, they keep on coming back on and when I try to drop them it duplicates into my inventory..

32 minutes ago, Eaan-The-Being said:

Help! I had the flowering spriggan (sorry if i spelled wrong) quest and I was wandering around Skyrim. I'm using SexLab Defeat and I got gang-raped by thalmor. After that, the quest randomly ended and now I can't change my armor. Every time I try to take off the hands and feet, they keep on coming back on and when I try to drop them it duplicates into my inventory..

Install the latest beta version of SD+ (from my beta testing thread) and go drink from the fountain in the secret cave near Kynesgrove or ask Danica Purespring in Whiterun. That should clear off the items.

Can you take a screenshot of the dialogue options with Sanguine? 

also, what is the result of : sqs _sd_dream   - in the console?

I took three : one before giving him the mead, one after, and one showing the dialogue options after talking to him again.

Spoiler

2070642318_beforegiving.jpg.53e4c866d456f429a2d3ad990fb1c260.jpg

1962419499_aftergiving.jpg.1ac9c4d8acc4480705545fca52668ec2.jpg

final.jpg.f91a27863e524078685aa129dee4fc3f.jpg

Also I am a bit confused about the console command. 

Am I to type in exactly "sqs _sd_dream" into the console and post what comes up?

Am I to type in exactly "sqs _sd_dream" into the console and post what comes up?

Yep.

Edit: about the screenshots, are you using the latest beta version?

It looks like you are already free from slavery when you give the mead, which is not supposed to happen.

24 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yep.

Edit: about the screenshots, are you using the latest beta version?

It looks like you are already free from slavery when you give the mead, which is not supposed to happen.

I am currently using SDPlus 361.7 and SD resources 361.7

Here are the console results. I am not sure if that was supposed to happen.

I also posted something I noticed. Before talking to for the first time, my wrists are bound and the quest "Sanguine's Desire" is active.

After I talk to Sanguine and he calls me pink cheeks, a sex scene happens between Sanguine and I, and after that my wrists are no longer bound.

After giving Sanguine the mead, the quest "Sanguine's Desire" no longer appears, and I posted the console results as well.

Spoiler

Before talking to Sanguine

274439507_beforequestline.jpg.dc2498f337386d15e71eb1094d2a0747.jpg

before.jpg.699d2da36107704188e57928881952db.jpg

After talking to Sanguine and giving him the mead (also after the sex scene)

113285964_aftermeadquestline.jpg.c9a19ca7d42729fc718032134b3826b0.jpg

958188466_aftermead.jpg.4ceeed62c4f6706ca14322cc9562ff65.jpg

46 minutes ago, Ddayer said:

I am currently using SDPlus 361.7 and SD resources 361.7

Here are the console results. I am not sure if that was supposed to happen.

I also posted something I noticed. Before talking to for the first time, my wrists are bound and the quest "Sanguine's Desire" is active.

After I talk to Sanguine and he calls me pink cheeks, a sex scene happens between Sanguine and I, and after that my wrists are no longer bound.

After giving Sanguine the mead, the quest "Sanguine's Desire" no longer appears, and I posted the console results as well.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok. The short answer to your problem is - download the latest beta version and install it on top of your game.

Hopefully you will be able to progress without having to load a previous game before visiting Sanguine.

I fixed a lot of issues with this scene in the latest version.